Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2008, 06:20 AM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdzup3 View Post
wow.... sounds like somethings going on here with all of us.... good luck and pixiedust magic. niki, sykes,judy,. lots and lots of luck...
i had my showing yesterday... they were supposed to come between 6-6:30, my husband came home at 7:15, they were still here. he drove around, still here but outside, drove around, still here but in the car. he said he parked down the road, they sat in the car for awhile. so they were here for an hour or more. i guess thats a good sign... my stomach is in flip flop mode too.. i get so scared to think i will be moving so far.. what the hell do i do to get started.. ok.... calm down, i havent even heard anything..
lol, my husband said to me when i got home, "better start looking for a new house fast" i almost passed out. he can be dramatic though..lol
lots of love and luck to ya all...... (im doing the i dream of genie blink!)

It sounds very promising that they stayed so long. Hopefully you will hear something back today. *-*-*-*-* pixie selling dust, fingers crossed and a prayer your way!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 06:30 AM

657 posts, read 1,788,407 times
my phone keeps ringing... uuuughhhh!!! its not the call i want! my phone never rings. nobody calls me, now they choose to want to call.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:59 AM

1,222 posts, read 4,605,521 times
Judy just noticed under your name you have Big Bear Lake are you planning on moving there ????

Old 08-13-2008, 07:04 AM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by millie61 View Post
Judy just noticed under your name you have Big Bear Lake are you planning on moving there ????
If our house ever sells that is our first choice. We love it there.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:07 AM

We were stationed at George AFB and would go to Big Bear all the time loved it, my youngest Son was born in Apple Valley. But that was 18 years ago !!! sure it is even more beautiful now.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:26 AM

99 posts, read 180,257 times
Judy-- today's the 13th!!!!! Hope that businessman gets moving quick on writing that offer.

hdzup3-- that sounds really promising. I hope they come back with an offer.

We had another showing yesterday but they were here for a total of 4 minutes and didn't take the flyer that sits on our counter. I can't imagine that they hated the house ( my ego doesn't allow for those thoughts ) so I am wondering if they were looking at comps before their house goes on the market. If they did hate it, I hope they tell me so I can fix it. Unless it's bc they want a one-story house like everyone else apparently looking at our house.

Hope today is a good one for all the sellers out there.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:36 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
If our house ever sells that is our first choice. We love it there.

Judy, we have spent many happy weekends in Big Bear, for over 15 years we went with friends, sometimes we would have these huge groups, always over the President's Day weekend in February...The kids would bring friends, we would all bring other friends, great memories.

We have some wonderful friends who live in Big Bear, have been up there for at least 20 years...they love it. Have not been up there in a long time...

memories..!

Old 08-13-2008, 08:25 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Hey dogmom, I take it you made it to your cute little house safe and sound! Have you been able to calm down from all of the chaos yet? I do wish you all the best!!!

Old 08-13-2008, 08:27 AM

2,364 posts, read 4,872,604 times
Barb.........You made it!! Wahoo!! How was the trip? Hopefully you are destressing nicely and having a bit of "calm down" wine.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:31 AM

Barb - how did the babies enjoy their trip ???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate