Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2008, 06:57 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,453 times

Advertisements

Hey Dogmom Barb,

Glad you made it to WA, and best of luck in your new casa. Who was driving when the tire blew out? My god, looking back it all happened so fast for your when the contract finally closed on the sale.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:14 PM

336 posts, read 864,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
We interrupt our regular scheduled programing for this special bulletin:
slash your price, slash your price!!
LOL jess kidding! I know we all miss hearing that NOT!
You so Craaazee lol!! Thats all i can say lol

Old 08-14-2008, 08:01 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hey Dogmom Barb,

Glad you made it to WA, and best of luck in your new casa. Who was driving when the tire blew out? My god, looking back it all happened so fast for your when the contract finally closed on the sale.
Hi Amy..I was driving...along with the lab mix India and the hot dog, Halo..gracie was with carl in the truck, pulling our trailer, which was ahead of me as I was making my way over to the off ramp. The walkie talkies we just bought did not work well, so I was screaming at him. Then he wants to know which offramp,lol. I finally got the car pulled over as close to the edge as I could, he came back up behind me eventually, we called triple AAA, it took an hour or so for the tow driver to get there, since we were so loaded in both vehicles, the dogs got to ride in the car on the tow truck..it was a flatbed. I told carl these dogs will be traumatized for life! Anyway, got a tire, and back on our way 3 hours later.

No wonder I am tired, and yes once it happened it happened almost too fast, we were so overwhelmed by it all, still are...now we are trying to squeeze 20 lbs of sausage in a 5 lb casing, lol. Can you say yard sale??

All was well, not the first flat I've had, but the first on the freeway..I did run over something, carl said a honda accord was also on the side of the road with a blowout....could have been much worse.. we could have been in the middle of nowhere as opposed to Nampa, Idaho!

Later!

Old 08-14-2008, 08:24 PM

79 posts, read 144,554 times
Dogmom-So glad you made it safe and sound, yeah! I'm stressed out of my mind, ugh! The movers arrive tomorrow at 9. Today was lots of good-bys, tearful and overwhelmed. Me and hubby are at each others throats which is so very rare, hate it I know this too shall pass and we need to concentrate on the end result, it's just hard right now.....Wishing all our sellers out there a weekend full of buyers with $$$ in their pockets! bye for now.........*M*

Old 08-14-2008, 09:05 PM

336 posts, read 864,652 times
Michie

Sending you safe travels on your way here to Southwest washington. This is a stressful time right now things will be fine with you and your husband. Good luck and drive safely

Michelle

Old 08-14-2008, 09:23 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
Wow campers and poets extrodinaire, look at these fine folks all a moving!! That is just fantastic. And think of all the new owners...hope they will love your old homes and make some new memories there

Anybody heard from Judy????
YOO HOO Judy let us know how you are!! this one is for you
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much". ~Mother Teresa

Old 08-14-2008, 10:02 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
HDL...i have no eye-dee what you are talking about ROTFL heh heh I plead the fifth.

Old 08-14-2008, 11:06 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michie1 View Post
Dogmom-So glad you made it safe and sound, yeah! I'm stressed out of my mind, ugh! The movers arrive tomorrow at 9. Today was lots of good-bys, tearful and overwhelmed. Me and hubby are at each others throats which is so very rare, hate it I know this too shall pass and we need to concentrate on the end result, it's just hard right now.....Wishing all our sellers out there a weekend full of buyers with $$$ in their pockets! bye for now.........*M*
Yes, this shall pass...enjoy your move...we had a horrible time saying goodbye to the good friends we made during the time we were in Utah, but we had no choice really..we have been in touch online and by phone everyday since we left..

When you are so stressed it's easy to start picking arguments with each other. Moving is one of the most stressful things we go through in life..Hang in there, safe travels to beautiful WA state, let us know when you arrive!

Old 08-15-2008, 12:46 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,789,447 times
Question Whatchu talking 'bout Willard?!

I NO nuttin !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
HDL...i have no eye-dee what you are talking about ROTFL heh heh I plead the fifth.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:48 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,789,447 times
Hey Barb, I see you can change your 'location' now !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate