Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2009, 05:46 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,525,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
well if we all end up in jail, then we won't have to worry about paying for our mortgages, lol
Plus 3 meals a day and all utilties paid for. What a life.

Old 02-03-2009, 06:03 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,890,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hi Judy I am here, my head was hurting so bad this morning I cancelled my haircut appointment and went back to bed.

Ok here is how my day has gone so far:
1. Spar with Mr. Rubber Factory
2. Discover there is a hole in the floor where I fell last night
3. my mom called they had to have their 12 year old greyhound put down
4 Did I mention there's a hole in the floor under the carpet?

We had to fax more stuff to the loan guy. Our tax statements from 2008. I can't imagine what else they are going to need. I am about ready to lose it. Idid see that the listing went Pending today instead of Active Short Contingent but not sure of the difference so maybe that is good..I dunno
need to get some dinner going talk to you all later thanks so much for your love and concern for us here...in the moldy PNW!
Sorry to hear about your day!!! It seems like when the morning starts out bad the rest of the day kind of follows like that.
I hope your head is better and you are very lucky you didn't break a bone when you fell!!!
Pending sounds much better to me, usually when a home is pending it is in the home stretch!!! TC and GB and hopefully you will be heading to sunny Cali soon!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 06:05 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,890,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Plus 3 meals a day and all utilties paid for. What a life.

LOLOL!!! Great one!!!

Hi NJ!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 07:50 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,383,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Okay peeps, I know y'all are probably sick of seeing my projects, but I have to share what I have been obsessing over the last few days. I wanted to have these done to ship out tonite- didn't happen. Hubby will be home in an hour!! to eat B4 school and I am still in my jammies!! ( lovely sight) LOL

Found these patterns in a book. The author shall remain nameless, as I would like to kick her and run her thru a sewing machine.The directions were horrible and I had to keep modifying....plus made some changes like the pirate hat, etc. Presenting: The ballerina and the pirate.
Enjoy
Attachment 35441Attachment 35442
Nice work, crazy ma

Barb, I hope this evening finds you feeling better.

Old 02-03-2009, 08:04 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,281,681 times
Thanks, Shelly...I do feel better...

Sara, I love the dolls, they are too cute! I have a sewing machine..somewhere..I want to turn one of the spare bedrooms into a hobby/scrap room..maybe get some modular furniture to keep the sewing machine handy and have nooks and crannys for hobby goodies..

Old 02-03-2009, 08:29 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,191,426 times
so dashcal (sp.?) couldn't take the heat & backed down so I heard Stick his booty in jail! And did the chosen say he screwed up??? Not as easy a job as he might have thought, huh.
I tell ya what those politicians could screw up a one car funeral. And THEY claim they want to AID the country. Lord help us

and now they want to give tax cuts on new cars!!! WTH? There ya go, get irresponsible people even deeper in a hole.
good grief, if they really want to stimulate the economy, GIVE US back our taxes paid in , in 2008! a TAX free year!!

Old 02-03-2009, 08:41 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,191,426 times
Thx for the kind words peeps, on the crafting. now I am gonna get started 'upholstering' the ottoman we built for the dog to lay on at the foot of the bed. Lucked up on upholstery fabric for $2 a yd the other day, in a perfect neutral beige tone. Now if I cna find my staplegun!

Barb I am glad you didn't FALL thru that hole! You'd have really been where the sun don't shine then!

Lacey, you get that yard expanded yet? LOL

Godl, how was the slumber party? Is the house all you thought and hoped it would be?You get back to OK yet?

Tambre- How was the meeting? You gonna be able to sell that property to your nice neighbor?

well need to unpack groceries

Old 02-04-2009, 04:05 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,871,985 times
Morning all.

CrazyMa-no I'm still stretching it!!! Is it me or has the Pres. aged in the couple of weeks he's been on the job? There's a 3rd one Killerfer along with Dascle, Geitner-God knows who else. They get slapped on the hand-we get nailed.

Old 02-04-2009, 04:54 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,281,681 times
Lacey, you are not seeing things, I was thinking the same thing about Obama yesterday..I can't imagine why anyone would want that job..will be interesting to see what happens next. I hope he can get us out of this mess, but I don't know..

Woke up at 3 am thank you dogs. by the time I haul my rear out of bed, find my glasses that have been tossed aside, grab a robe, stumble (literally) out to the living room and let the dogs out, go potty, let the dogs in (if I am real lucky I get them out in one fell swoop, sometimes it's 3 separate trips)..By then I am awake. I am hoping they have not forgotten how to use a DOGGY DOOR because that is one of the firsts things I am buying.. I am not a great sleeper to begin with...now two of them are laying here by me on the sofa sound asleep..something really wrong with this picture lol..

I will probably try to go back to bed, I have a haircut at 12:30..cancelled the one yesterday as my head hurt too much, but if I don't get some sleep I will be a mess later..

I felt real bad last night for my folks, my dad especially is taking losing Cookie yesterday really hard, I called last night and he didn't want to talk. I don't know if he just wasnt talking or not talking to me...our relationship is still really strained. Oh well, nothing I can do from here but call today again..

Later campers..

Old 02-04-2009, 05:10 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,871,985 times
Oh Barb-hope you get some rest and make it today.

I cannot fathom if he seems to have aged in a few weeks what he will look like in 4 yrs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate