Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2009, 09:17 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,184,631 times

Advertisements

Morning all!! Wow we are gettign slammed with snow now! I hereby retract my WELCOME Spring holla out! LOL I just knew we were gonna get more crap, but thought it would be in April. YIKES

Roth YAY so happy for your DD and her new house= tell her not to go overboard trying to make it 'perfect' too quick To take a little time to get to know the house and get a feel for what she really wants to do as far as decorating stuff. You know how us woman like to change our minds!
And what's cuddling? haha. you have girl you deserve it

Hey Jodyrose glad you caught up with camp, I think we left a trail
Wow you sound like a go getter that isn't afraid to git'er done.I can't believe the number of agents out there that are not willing to take the bull by the horns and TRY different thigns to market their listings. You gotta work it! And you must be doing something right!

Hey Dogmom- glad to see ya back! gotta have our queen of the grass sniffers Boy I sure do hope you guys can get some good news so you can get relocated to a happier, for you, place. One that will feel like home

WELCOME House Happy! Glad you decided to come on in to camp. yeah sometimes 'they' give FMV a hard time, to say the least. Kinda like a p*ssing contest at times- roosters strutting around and crowing. LOL Beating of chests, all that macho drama it seems.
Yeah this is a tough RE market these days, but why anyone wants to knock down those who try to give an optimistic out look is beyond me. It is a lot less stressful to look up than down I think.(even though on the inside I myself cringe and think gloom and doom...too... LOL)

okay BBL-carry on DEAR campers!

Old 03-28-2009, 09:17 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,360 times
Hey Everyone,
Here's to a Lucky #4 Bootcamp

Old 03-28-2009, 09:21 AM

Hey CHICK & TAMBRE
YAY glad to see y'all made it to #4 !! Stay warm out there and DRY- Chick do we need to order you a boat?

Old 03-28-2009, 10:17 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Hey CHICK & TAMBRE
YAY glad to see y'all made it to #4 !! Stay warm out there and DRY- Chick do we need to order you a boat?
a blow up raft would be fine! Right now I need a snowblower......never have seen a snowstorm like this in the 1 1/2 years I have lived here....makes me feel at home though......Yes it does snow in Oklahoma, my dh kept telling me it does sometimes and I didn't believe him.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:58 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,023,709 times
Painter, be safe! hey tambre and chickrae, glad to see ya both still around!
welcome Househappy, i think those naysayers need their OWN forum!!!!
yardwork for me today, even though we've had no info since our house has been back on the market. no info, i mean, no lookers, no calls from realtor....

Old 03-28-2009, 11:11 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times
Wink HDL checking in for DOODY Sir

What is my assignment for TODAY fearless Leader ???

Old 03-28-2009, 11:43 AM

HDL ha there you are Your assignment is to keep them in the air

Old 03-28-2009, 12:01 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
How do you get an assignment. I am bored at home need to go to camp!

Old 03-28-2009, 12:35 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Here to say morning and then I am off for the morning, we are getting nailed with storms again. Had 10" of rain over night, gonna change the MLS to read 3000 sq ft house boat! We have flooding everywhere now, my pool crested last night, I drained the dang thing down before dark to! Tornado watch till noon and the local station just went off the air during the announcements, dont know what happened but so much fro spreading the word here, lol. Talk later

Thats is why we moved out of FL in CA in the 25 years we lived there we had only one and that was a few towns away from us. So what do we do move to NC and in the summer that is all you get Tornado watches. Can't win. In Fl I remember hubby draining our pool a few times also.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:48 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Tex----how is work now that you are back???
Tiresome!! My legs/feet hurt so bad from standing and running around in the ICU!! I'm not used to being on my feet so much! But, it's good to be back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyrose View Post
Thats what I get for not posting a couple of weeks. You all pull up the stakes and move the camp! But I found yaaaaaa Glad to be back "home" again!

I had the spring flu/cold crap that everyone seemed to have a couple of weeks ago and in the midst of that had my 2nd closing.

How are all of you doing? TEX, you recovered yet?
Glad you found us and camp Jody! It's so nice to hear that people ARE buying! Hope you are over that flu/cold crap now. Yes, I am fairly recovered--thanks to all the prayers and support of everyone. And a BIG thanks to my neurosurgeon! I can't say enough good things about him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
How far would you all drive for an open house? i doubt if anyone would show up here, did one last yr with my original agent. That was a waste of time, no one showed for it but I found out she didnt bother to advertise it just notated it in the mls.
Painter, when my realtor had an open house, only 2 people showed up and the complaints were ..."It's only 2 bedrooms!" Found out that she NEVER advertized the open house. I told her about that one! So, NO more open houses unless she is planning on advertizing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rothbear View Post
Yeah, the whole "separated" thing is starting to wear pretty thin. Among other things, there are just times when I need HIM to deal with things around here instead of me trying to do it while trying to figure out what HE wants me to do!

I have come to the conclusion that we really need "Designed To Sell" to come to the house and help us get it sold!!! Although lately it's been about 50-50 with those who have sold and those who are still waiting when I watch it.
That would be difficult, being away from each other. {{{HUGS}}}

That's what I need---"Designed To Sell" to come to my house!! I wonder what they charge or if they get some part of the commission on the house when it sells...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate