Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2009, 09:35 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,278,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseHappy View Post
Good Morning all,

Wow, I can't seem to keep up. We got new internet, phone and tv, all in one package with AT&T uverse. We love it but the transition from our old services to new was a nighmare. We were without internet for 5 days. But it is saving us over $100 per month because we were paying 3 different companies for all this stuff.

How is everyone? You girls seem so busy and I tried to read the last 20 pages but skimmed through. No real news that's important. Kids are busy, I am busy, DH is not as busy, now that tax season is over, and we're looking forward to spring and summer. It's supposed to be 83 degrees in Chicago tomorrow and Sat. Oh no, swim suit weather around the corner- god help me.

Did anyone watch the biggest loser Tues.? Can you believe that Ron threw Kristin under the bus? Boy, they are getting mean. And I kinda wanted Helen gone a long time ago. I still thinks it stinks she sent her daughter home all those weeks ago. I would have given up my spot to my kids any day. I hope she has lost as much as her mom has.

Well, gotta go for now. I'll try to be better about posting. Love reading all of your posts. You are one wonderful bunch of inspiring women. Have a beautiful day.
Welcome back! I would have croaked without internet for five days!!! But glad you are saving money..we have comcast bundle..cable, phone and internet here in out little place..we pay about 119 a month for all of it, unlimited long distance...now in the house we are buying I don't know what we will do..Time Warner is the cable provider there and they are crappy...so will probably do direct tv, and maybe verizon for the phone and internet..need to get into the house first then will figure it out...its the least of my worries right now..

Glad hubby is done with tax season and enjoy your chicago weather...my sister is in Mt Carroll, IL, near the ole Mississippi..about an hour north of the quad cities..they have a small farm....its beautiful there..

Old 04-23-2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
YIKES--gotta move--My realtor just called--someone wants to see my house between 1 and 2 pm! Gotta get to spot cleaning and then I'm outta here!
Whoo Hoo! Fingers and toes crossed! Eyes, whatever I can cross is crossed!

Old 04-23-2009, 10:32 AM

157 posts, read 446,381 times
Best wishes Painter and Tex!

Old 04-23-2009, 10:58 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,447,275 times
Hey all, Just taking a break, dd is locked in her room, Capt (friend) is a napping in the recliner, just finished the mowing and am waiting for agent to show. Wow, it has been fun catching up on the past 30 yrs but shssstt, I am beat! He will be here a couple more days and then he heads north. My house is a mess as am I, I am not even attempting to keep house.

It is great to see showings posted here, waahhhhooo! Maybe we three will sell and Dogmom will be closing, oh my they may have to move our camp to another thread.

Lacey, dear gal I am so sorry you are hurting but grateful it is all done and all will be fine. You have had such a rough couple of months.

Nj What happen on your street???? Crime tape, CSI, gosh you didnt hit a grass sniffer did you?

We are having tecno. problems here today, it took an hour to dump files on a disc and then my printer/scanner just bit the dust. Now since I can not find my camera cord I cant put photos in the file! I hate being a dummy on the puter!

Old 04-23-2009, 11:15 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,864,095 times
Shelley and Painter I am so thrilled for you both and have everything crossed.

Well girls I am thoroughly checked as I just went to my GYN. If I don't see another doc for a very long time I will be very happy. She said if it was her she would've cancelled.

NJSocks I know your area really well-covered it for mortgages for Commerce Bank-and it's a shame but look at what has happened in Ocean Acres and it hasn't affected sales there.

Old 04-23-2009, 12:36 PM

Ok, what happened in Ocean Acres Lacey and NJ??

Old 04-23-2009, 01:01 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,864,095 times
Ocean Acres is in Manahawkin,NJ and has had a few homicides.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:30 PM

Oh Ok...sounds bad but that can happen anywhere!

Old 04-23-2009, 01:37 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,378,899 times
Hi everyone. Thanks for the positive thoughts and having all your fingers/toes crossed! The 2nd showing tonight cancelled d/t work committments. They will reschedule. I think I am going to hit the hay...tired from working all night--need to get some sleep! I'll keep y'all posted if I hear any feedback.

Oh, I picked up my hat--very embellished with feathers and flowers and ribbon. I'm not sure I like it. My neighbor loves it.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:41 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,151,290 times
Get some good shut eye Tex, sweet dreams. Hope you wake to an offer on your house! Good luck Painter. Sounds like you are having a blast with your old friend. Any sparks there? Any butterflies? ....and I don't mean the kind that flies around outside, lol? Girls, I don't think we have razzed Painter enough on this subject We can do better!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate