Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2009, 07:41 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times

Advertisements

Hammy- When is your due date for your baby??

Inquiring minds want to know!

Old 04-27-2009, 07:47 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Dogmom, A good triple antibio. cream works better than Neosp. on our pups.
Thanks, Painter, will put that on my market list..

Old 04-27-2009, 08:29 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post

HDL, Lorrie, Hammy---where for art thou??? Miss you guys!
I am here! I check in on you guys everyday - sometimes I just don't have the time to post. Work has been really busy and DH and I are heading to Orlando on Friday for a week of mommy and daddy time. So I have been out shopping for maternity clothes to wear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Hammy- When is your due date for your baby??

Inquiring minds want to know!
My due date is October 2nd. I cannot believe that I am 4 1/2 months already! I am feeling so much better and really enjoying being pregnant right now.

Kristine

Old 04-27-2009, 08:45 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Hi all not much new here. We are taking the house off May 1st and it's a relief.

Hammy what a great vacation for you-are you doing the "food included" trip? Our son, frandson and son-in-law are early Oct babies and Libras are wonderful.

Barb can you close via fax? Or give Dad POA to close for you?

Old 04-27-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi all not much new here. We are taking the house off May 1st and it's a relief.

Hammy what a great vacation for you-are you doing the "food included" trip? Our son, frandson and son-in-law are early Oct babies and Libras are wonderful.

Barb can you close via fax? Or give Dad POA to close for you?
Yeah we try to get away once a year, just the two of us. But with the new baby I know we won't be able to do it again for a few years. We are not doing the food included trip. We talked about it but we just don't eat like that. We usually just have one big meal a day and then graze the rest of the day. I don't think I could eat 2 big meals a day and snacks on top of that. I think I would be sick.

Kristine

Old 04-27-2009, 09:29 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,732 times
Morning, sitting here waiting on my agent and getting really p.o'd. Was suppose to be here last Frid while I had company, we waited and waited and he didn't show, said he got hung up. Now he was suppose to be here at 9 a.m. and its 10:30. Not a happy camper with him....

Hammy, so glad you are getting away to enjoy yourselves! Gonna do the rides, lol???

Lacey, I dont blame you on doing the FSBO, I am getting fed up and My agent was (WAS) great, he has now lost interest I think, will be having a discussion for sure. Good Luck with it

Dogmom, You dont have to be there in person there are ways around it. You can get your attny to handle it at his office I do believe.

Well just popped in to check the e-mail, agent said their computers were down over the weekend when he called yesterday on unlocking the little house. Isnt that perfect, so no one got appointments over the net............

Old 04-27-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Morning, sitting here waiting on my agent and getting really p.o'd. Was suppose to be here last Frid while I had company, we waited and waited and he didn't show, said he got hung up. Now he was suppose to be here at 9 a.m. and its 10:30. Not a happy camper with him....

Hammy, so glad you are getting away to enjoy yourselves! Gonna do the rides, lol???

Lacey, I dont blame you on doing the FSBO, I am getting fed up and My agent was (WAS) great, he has now lost interest I think, will be having a discussion for sure. Good Luck with it

Dogmom, You dont have to be there in person there are ways around it. You can get your attny to handle it at his office I do believe.

Well just popped in to check the e-mail, agent said their computers were down over the weekend when he called yesterday on unlocking the little house. Isnt that perfect, so no one got appointments over the net............

I swear that it is in the oath you take a a realtor to always be late. I have never seen less punctual people than realtors.

Kristine

Old 04-27-2009, 09:57 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Hi ladies..Painter, I think maybe you ought to try the FSBO..it makes sense almost that the longer a house is on the market, the agent loses some of their ooomph to sell it. We saw that with ours, after we re signed with him, I regretted it almost right away..he and I did not see eye to eye on marketing at all..he had never heard of Zillow or Craigslist..so I put the house on those sites myself..nothing came of it but still...pissed me off...
why can't they just COMMUNICATE. Same thing with NJ's agent, emaling instead of calling..what a bunch of BS that is..well I am on a roll thumping on all your agents, sorry.

speaking of email..I emailed our agent this morning..ok, ok it was 6 am and I didn't think she would appreciate a phone call lol, wondering if the inspection had been scheduled and if the seller had done the pest yet. I think I am going to send Carl down for the inspection, I mean we haven't even been inside this house

Lacey we will probably go down for the closing, to do a walk through first just because we can. It's vacant but just a double check..this is our LAST house for a few years anyway, so it has to be ok. The seller is buying a one year home warranty which is good...need to have them turn on the power I guess for the inspection, would you say Painter? I mean how can you check anything electrical with no power...well now I am thinking out loud. I talk to myself all the time, I might as well think out loud too...

Hoping to hear something positive on the loan or it's all a moot point. The more I stumble over dogs, boxes, etc...here the more frustrated I am getting..its like the walls are closing in on us..

Well Halo got me up at 4:30 so I am going back to bed..ah the beauty of retirement...I guess...or boredom..

Later!

Old 04-27-2009, 11:29 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
I am here! I check in on you guys everyday - sometimes I just don't have the time to post. Work has been really busy and DH and I are heading to Orlando on Friday for a week of mommy and daddy time. So I have been out shopping for maternity clothes to wear.

My due date is October 2nd. I cannot believe that I am 4 1/2 months already! I am feeling so much better and really enjoying being pregnant right now.

Kristine
Kristine that is my hubby's B day also. Libra's are a great sign that sign balances me out since Aquarian' are not the easiest to get along with.lol

Old 04-27-2009, 11:52 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Default Barb

We closed all by Fax the Fl home when we finally sold that. Our NC realtor told us whenever we sold and were going to close on our FL home she would come and be are notary and she got two other people to sign also just picked them up from our neighborhood. One was a landscaper and another (who Knows?). We didn't need a lawyer only a title Co but closing in NC we had to use a lawyer. First Lawyer ever we have used. In Fl and in CA title Co are used.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate