Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2009, 08:05 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Joy, My sis use to be with C21 yrs ago and hated the jackets, lol. Have to tell you though it does show well on the news stations! She was showing "investment" properties to this nice little old lady, and she wanted to see this one brownstone in a bad bad area. Sis made the appt. since she failed to pursuade the lady different and when they showed up it was a hmmm cat house and all the scantley dressed ladies new her as their former boss. Well long story short the cops and the news station showed up for a raid and caught my sister running to her car trying to hank her jacket off. She was trying to save the agency's reputation and her own. I have never laughed so hard in my life while watching the news!
OMG, girl, I'm choking to death here LMAO! One more reason why not to wear those darn Gold Jackets!!!! Though must admit we do wear C21 polo shirts (gold, white or black, of course). I'm gonna read this post over and over everytime I need a laugh. Don't think I've heard anything this funny in my life

Old 05-12-2009, 08:14 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times
C21 Oh my sis got herself in several funny situations while working with them. She showed a vacant house to a Baptist preacher and his wife and walked in on a couple in the floor going hard at it, the guy looked up and said Can we help you! Said the preacher covered the wifes eyes and he kept on starring at the lady as he stumble out the door backwards. They didn't buy that house but the preacher did ask for another showing with out his wife!!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
C21 Oh my sis got herself in several funny situations while working with them. She showed a vacant house to a Baptist preacher and his wife and walked in on a couple in the floor going hard at it, the guy looked up and said Can we help you! Said the preacher covered the wifes eyes and he kept on starring at the lady as he stumble out the door backwards. They didn't buy that house but the preacher did ask for another showing with out his wife!!!!
Okay now I KNOW you all are trying to kill me - hold on I have to go change my pants 'cause I think I just peed myself LMAO

Old 05-12-2009, 09:31 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,371,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Texas....that no show/no tell really pisses me off. And then your realtor doesn't even find out why, or call you, geeze. Mistakes happen, but an apology would be wonderful, or even a response as to what happened, at the very least.
My realtor sent the other realtor an email re: his NO SHOW and he has not responded back--what a JERK! I'm still mad about it.
Quote:
Joy, My sis use to be with C21 yrs ago and hated the jackets, lol. Have to tell you though it does show well on the news stations! She was showing "investment" properties to this nice little old lady, and she wanted to see this one brownstone in a bad bad area. Sis made the appt. since she failed to pursuade the lady different and when they showed up it was a hmmm cat house and all the scantley dressed ladies new her as their former boss. Well long story short the cops and the news station showed up for a raid and caught my sister running to her car trying to hank her jacket off. She was trying to save the agency's reputation and her own. I have never laughed so hard in my life while watching the news!

Texas, I know you are p-o-ed for sure, dont understand what is so dang hard about picking up the phone.
Exactly Painter--why couldn't he call or text my realtor and say "cancel showing at ....." He KNEW I worked all night...that is why I am so pissed off.

Your stories re: your sis are hysterical!

Old 05-12-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Oh Shelly, that stinks..happened to us a few times...ticked me off major..especially when we had 3 dogs to keep out of the house for up to 3 hours at a time since no one would ever give us a shorter time frame, ever. Not to bad until summer rolled around and try keeping dogs in a car with the a/c running (and gas guzzling) for that long.. errrr..still ticks me off...

What do you do though? I hope your agent gave that one a mind or two...especially since I am sure in the listing it says day sleeper or something I hope...I have seen that before in listings.. We are still mad at ourselves for letting agents and buyers or looky loos run our lives for almost a year. It was horrible and will never do that again and certainly not sit around waiting for buyers...it was just ridiculous..

Hope you are able to get some sleep girlfriend....
Thanks Barb. Still mad--need to go to bed and forget about it and chalk it up to another RUDE person!

Old 05-12-2009, 09:52 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,308 times
Night, Shelly..tomorrow is a new day..the least that agent could have done was let your agent know....just RUDE.

That is hilarious Painter, about your sister..I have this picture in my mind now and it won't go away!..and I have been known to put clothing on inside out, backwards, you name it. Socks...sweatshirts..or how about this when I was working a few years ago, I had a pair of navy blue flats, and a pair of black flats..I usually had to get dressed in the semi dark as dogpaw was a later sleeper, he worked later than I did..how about showing up at work with a blue and black shoe..eww...did that a couple times til I figured out i needed to set the shoes out the night before..

Watching Idol..Adam will be safe, Danny and Kris, I dunno. Either one could go home. Dancing with the Stars is on in a bit..I already know who went home, was reading an email from a friend and colorado and she spilled the beans, darnnit. I'm mad at myself for reading the email now...rats

Old 05-12-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
My realtor sent the other realtor an email re: his NO SHOW and he has not responded back--what a JERK! I'm still mad about it.

Exactly Painter--why couldn't he call or text my realtor and say "cancel showing at ....." He KNEW I worked all night...that is why I am so pissed off.
Well, another question is why didn't your realtor pick up the phone and call him insteading of sending an email when he might not be by his computer (don't know if he has a blackberry)? JMO but ppl rely too much on the easy, quick 'email'. I personally would have been calling him on his cell and if he didn't answer leave VM, then call his office and if not there, leave not only a message with transaction coordinator, but on his personal VM - THEN email him high priority regarding messages I had left, etc. as to why he was such a butthead about not cancelling showing. But that's just me - I hate it when people disrespect my clients. Again, just the Mama Bear in me.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Well, another question is why didn't your realtor pick up the phone and call him insteading of sending an email when he might not be by his computer (don't know if he has a blackberry)? JMO but ppl rely too much on the easy, quick 'email'. I personally would have been calling him on his cell and if he didn't answer leave VM, then call his office and if not there, leave not only a message with transaction coordinator, but on his personal VM - THEN email him high priority regarding messages I had left, etc. as to why he was such a butthead about not cancelling showing. But that's just me - I hate it when people disrespect my clients. Again, just the Mama Bear in me.
You are absolutely RIGHT! My realtor should have called the other butthead! I cannot wait to be done with this RE business! I will live the rest of my days as a happy renter in Texas!! OK--off to bed to get some much needed sleep!

Old 05-12-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
You are absolutely RIGHT! My realtor should have called the other butthead! I cannot wait to be done with this RE business! I will live the rest of my days as a happy renter in Texas!! OK--off to bed to get some much needed sleep!
Nighty-Night! Bet you're tired and it's after 11 here so, yawn, I'm hittin' the sack after Letterman is over.

Sleep tight fellow campers

Old 05-13-2009, 04:02 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,849,768 times
Morning all-Painter you are too much fun. Hey maybe you should've walked backwards?

Texas-so dang rude of that person.

Stoy-good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate