Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2009, 02:29 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,901,115 times

Advertisements

I'm here!!!!

Natalie and Griffin.

Just a cold, miserable MN day.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:45 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,402,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
OK - here are our names so far.

Boys:

Mason
Noah
Jonah
Griffin

Girls:

Peyton
Avery
Mia
Natalie
Kendall
OK....Here are the votes I have so far!

PAINTER -- GIRL

DOGMOM -- GIRL

JUDY P -- GIRL

GOLD*DUST -- GIRL

C21 -- GIRL

NJ -- GIRL

ME (TEX) -- GIRL

NIKI -- GIRL

LACEY -- GIRL

LORRIE -- BOY

TAMBRE -- BOY

HAMMY -- BOY (she guessed before she knew the US results! , so don't go changing your vote based on this.

Y'all are free to change your votes. I will end the official voting July 1st. You have until then to DM me with your change in vote or if you haven't voted, please do so by then! Hint, hint Crazyma, Tambre, HDL, Niki, Stoy, InthePines, Lacey, MFP, IDtoTX...who else am I forgetting in my old age and senility?!?!?

Kristine, as for your names, my faves are:
Boy: Noah
Girl: Kendall

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 05-26-2009 at 03:43 PM..

Old 05-26-2009, 02:45 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,532,469 times
I am here also just lurking you guys.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:48 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,281,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
OK - here are our names so far.

Boys:

Mason
Noah
Jonah
Griffin

Girls:

Peyton
Avery
Mia
Natalie
Kendall
I like Jonah best of your boy names (Noah 2nd) and Mia of your girl names (Natalie 2nd). I really like feminine names for girls.

I'm not going to guess the sex. I mean, I have a guess. I'm just almost always wrong about these things. I'm a part of an online group of friends (there are about 20 of us) who met at a baby naming site. We're all name nerds with strong opinions about names. lol But of course in the years since "meeting" each other, we've talked about everything (and I do mean everything) under the sun and have been through a lot together. Marriages, births, deaths (of a spouse and a baby), heartache, laughter and so on.

Anyway, what was I going to say? Oh yeah. There have been several births among us (with more to come for a couple of them in future, Lord willing) and we always post a poll for the expectant mother where we can guess the sex, name, size, birthdate. I almost always get the sex wrong. :-/

Old 05-26-2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
I like Jonah best of your boy names (Noah 2nd) and Mia of your girl names (Natalie 2nd). I really like feminine names for girls.
What's your vote girl? Join in on the fun!

Old 05-26-2009, 02:55 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,281,992 times
lol Tex, I'm thinking girl, since she already has a boy. (Is that right?) So that probably means she's going to have another boy. lol :-/

Old 05-26-2009, 03:02 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,161,826 times
Hi everyone,

I like the names Noah and Natalie...and I think it's going to be a boy. Guess the names also have to sound right with Hammey's last name, but this is the internet, and I wouldn't want Hammey to put it out there.

Here's the feedback from the showing in an e-mail from our re agent:

Hi Amy,

I did speak with the agent, supposedly there was NO negative feedback, they thought the house showed very nice. The agent said her customers were not ready to make a decision as of yet, but that your house is one of the houses they are considering, she wouldn't say which other house was in contention.

Whatya think? Sounds like a positive response, but like they are still shopping.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:34 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,161,826 times
Tex, you must be so excited about your trip. Where are you staying when you're down there? Dogmom, hope the dizziness and itching is better. NJ, how did the realtor's open go? Did they give you any useful feedback?

Old 05-26-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
lol Tex, I'm thinking girl, since she already has a boy. (Is that right?) So that probably means she's going to have another boy. lol :-/
I recorded your vote as GIRL. Hey, it's all for fun anyways. I don't care if I'm wrong, only care that Kristine delivers a healthy newborn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hi everyone,

I like the names Noah and Natalie...and I think it's going to be a boy. Guess the names also have to sound right with Hammey's last name, but this is the internet, and I wouldn't want Hammey to put it out there.
Tambre, I recorded your vote as BOY. Your feedback sounds way positive!

Old 05-26-2009, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
I am here also just lurking you guys.
Hi there!! I am off to work soon...then I am on vacation after tonight!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate