Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2009, 03:42 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,388,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Tex, you must be so excited about your trip. Where are you staying when you're down there?
Hey Tambre...I am staying at the Radisson right on the Colorado river that runs through town. I am so excited--can hardly wait until Friday!!

Old 05-26-2009, 03:43 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,879,325 times
Tambre sounds positive-everything crossed still.

Tex sent you a "rep" with my vote. Happy vacation!

Old 05-26-2009, 03:44 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,155,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Hi there!! I am off to work soon...then I am on vacation after tonight!!
Have a blast Shelley!

Old 05-26-2009, 03:45 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,388,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Tambre sounds positive-everything crossed still.

Tex sent you a "rep" with my vote. Happy vacation!
Sent you one back! Your vote is recorded!
Quote:
Have a blast Shelley!
Thanks Tambre! I will post a trip report when I get home!

Old 05-26-2009, 03:58 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,284,839 times
I was sleeping for a few hours, took 2 benadryl, an aleve and then later some advil..just took more advil and Dogpaw went out and got some cortisone itch cream.

I don't know what this is...looks like hives on my back and they are a little itchy not bad but under my arm and along my boobie on the right it hurts like HE**.. shooting type pains...my first thought of course is Shingles. Would not shock me, but its not behaving like shingles. supposedly with shingles you have pain then a rash thats blistery filled blisters. I don't have that..I had the hives or rash first and wouldt the rash on my back hurt like the one under my arm. I know you all aren't doctors but I am just thinking out loud.

I don't want to go to the dr as I am in a really BAAAAD mood..but maybe I should...

Old 05-26-2009, 04:48 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,155,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I was sleeping for a few hours, took 2 benadryl, an aleve and then later some advil..just took more advil and Dogpaw went out and got some cortisone itch cream.

I don't know what this is...looks like hives on my back and they are a little itchy not bad but under my arm and along my boobie on the right it hurts like HE**.. shooting type pains...my first thought of course is Shingles. Would not shock me, but its not behaving like shingles. supposedly with shingles you have pain then a rash thats blistery filled blisters. I don't have that..I had the hives or rash first and wouldt the rash on my back hurt like the one under my arm. I know you all aren't doctors but I am just thinking out loud.

I don't want to go to the dr as I am in a really BAAAAD mood..but maybe I should...
Poor Baby Dogmom,

You've been under so much stress, no wonder. Don't know what you've got, but if you are in alot of pain, maybe you should see a doc. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's better to catch certain things early, than take a wait-and-see approach.

Old 05-26-2009, 05:01 PM

Tambre, I called an have an appt at 2:10 tomorrow. I do think it's a spider bite run amok, but better to rule out the other worse thing..My immune system is compromised with the EBV and chronic fatigue, so things affect me different that most folks..I am very allergic to bee stings, ant bites so I am thinking this spider bite is just a bad reaction.

Well we faxed off our request to our Credit Union in SoCal the info for a wire transfer of our down payment funds, which will happen tomorrow..so it's too late to turn back now. Dogpaw had to go to 2 different notaries, find a form on the internet since we are in WA state and CA has a different notary form, faxed it and it's there..will go out tomorrow morning so I guess all that happens now is closing and recording...

Dogpaw says NEVER AGAIN. Oh did I tell you all that we got our money back from our earnest deposit on that other house we were buying in Feb. Finally..they didn't want to go to mediation I guess.. so that's a good thing.

over and out for now..

Old 05-26-2009, 05:10 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,356,144 times
Quote:
Tex, you must be so excited about your trip. Where are you staying when you're down there? Dogmom, hope the dizziness and itching is better. NJ, how did the realtor's open go? Did they give you any useful feedback?
Hey Tambre!!
How are you sista! I called the realtor and asked about feedback. About 6 realtors left cards on the table. She told me she gets them in writing and can call me about them tomorrow. She told me one of the agents through their office showed this house *before us moving there* and said the house is very tastefully done and better decorated than the previous owner.! So right now only a no show for a prospective buyer............Ugh.

I told her we will probably be stuck here for 5 years.. All she did was laugh. lol nice. Oh well. The sign kept falling down in our front yard due to the strong winds from before--the realtor had her husband come over and hammer it in! I left it down before they showed today..I couldnt keep stikcing it back in the ground!

Tex--- I am so glad you get a break soon! You deserve it girl!

My poor son got suddenly ill and started to throw up before! All I think of is the damn swine flu!! Hopefully it is just a frickin virus. Poor kid. I gave him a nice bath *after puking all over* and read him stories and gave him some gatorade.....he said he is feeling better than before...

Dogmom-- you have been through the mill.

Lacey- It was only 58 degrees here today!! from 80 yesterday...Ugh. this weather...

Niki Lorrie Crazyma --shout out to you !Painter-------- *I loved what you said about the no shows lol).........
Over and out now. Good night all............

Old 05-26-2009, 08:02 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,527,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Hi there!! I am off to work soon...then I am on vacation after tonight!!
Have a great vacation Shelly.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:21 PM

NJ hope your little one is feeling better..

I am a little wierd tonight campers, just not feeling good so not feeling too witty..just wanted to let you all know I was thinking of you..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate