Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2009, 07:23 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times

Advertisements

Well I just made the mistake of looking at the motivated thread here, wow, talk about childish. Had to put on the big girl pants or I would probably be banned from here. Did not like reading that the camp was for catty pissy sellers to hang out. So since "they" are trolling here I don't think that this is talking behind their backs, lol, after all it is not like we can lock the doors to keep anyone out.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:50 AM

40 posts, read 40,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Well I just made the mistake of looking at the motivated thread here, wow, talk about childish. Had to put on the big girl pants or I would probably be banned from here. Did not like reading that the camp was for catty pissy sellers to hang out. So since "they" are trolling here I don't think that this is talking behind their backs, lol, after all it is not like we can lock the doors to keep anyone out.

Good morning painter, hope the showing is an offer!

Good morning everyone, just wanted you to know I just went out on a limb over on the "sticky" thread, so we'll see what happens. I love this camp. They are so bitter over there, and my DH got quite the berating for using my screen to post last night, even though he disclosed it. Anyway, I'm off today and will try to converse later. Gotta get the kids off to school. Going to the health club to actually get a workout in. Yesterday was a crazy, 13 1/2 hour shift in L&D for me. I'm tired and my legs still hurt. Be back later to play.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:01 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseHappy View Post
Good morning painter, hope the showing is an offer!

Good morning everyone, just wanted you to know I just went out on a limb over on the "sticky" thread, so we'll see what happens. I love this camp. They are so bitter over there, and my DH got quite the berating for using my screen to post last night, even though he disclosed it. Anyway, I'm off today and will try to converse later. Gotta get the kids off to school. Going to the health club to actually get a workout in. Yesterday was a crazy, 13 1/2 hour shift in L&D for me. I'm tired and my legs still hurt. Be back later to play.
I just posted in response to your post over on the sticky thread! Ignore them...they are rude and vicious and bitter because they probably can't get the "DEAL OF THE CENTURY" on RE!

Old 04-09-2009, 09:36 AM

982 posts, read 1,100,858 times
I didn't give the "catty boot camp" response any merit, b/c in it she's claiming to not like the drama; yet, she comes here looking for it, uses something I said here to instigate something. *sigh* Those people are the ones who live for the drama, the ones who protest about it and are on every thread that remotely becomes contentious.

House Happy, I repped you on your post. You were very nice and very eloquent and explained when you didn't have to, in the interest of full disclosure. You owed them nothing.

I have a showing at 10:30. The realtor is one who's shown it before, but to a different couple. I am going to be gone for this one. Usually I'm home, b/c technically I'm the listing agent, but I'm going to try to be gone more when they're here. See how that goes! LOL!

It's supposed to rain here today. Black clouds already coming in. We need it though.

Talk to you all later. Have a great day, everyone.

And here's to lots of showings!!!

Old 04-09-2009, 10:01 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post

You are kidding???? How pathetic. They just don't understand how a group of us can all get a long.

Just went over to motivated and posted. Couldn't help myself.

Last edited by lorriem; 04-09-2009 at 10:26 AM..

Old 04-09-2009, 12:54 PM

Hi ladies. Just came home. Left this a.m. for the showing. Apparently they showed b/c the realtor left her card on my countertop. She is a really nice lady (the realtor) so if I don't hear from her, I can definitely call her and get feedback. Last time she showed it she called me a few hours later and told me her guy liked mine best. Never heard back!! LOL! So for what it's worth, I hope to hear something about it showed, my price, whatever! I will let you ladies know when I know.

Lorrie, what part of CA are you in? I'm in CA also.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:03 PM

40 posts, read 40,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFancyPants View Post
I didn't give the "catty boot camp" response any merit, b/c in it she's claiming to not like the drama; yet, she comes here looking for it, uses something I said here to instigate something. *sigh* Those people are the ones who live for the drama, the ones who protest about it and are on every thread that remotely becomes contentious.

House Happy, I repped you on your post. You were very nice and very eloquent and explained when you didn't have to, in the interest of full disclosure. You owed them nothing.

I have a showing at 10:30. The realtor is one who's shown it before, but to a different couple. I am going to be gone for this one. Usually I'm home, b/c technically I'm the listing agent, but I'm going to try to be gone more when they're here. See how that goes! LOL!

It's supposed to rain here today. Black clouds already coming in. We need it though.

Talk to you all later. Have a great day, everyone.

And here's to lots of showings!!!

Hi everyone,

Fancypants, by the way, love the screen name. Good luck with the showing!! Any realtor who shows your home again, even if it's to different clients, must see the good in it. Realtors always make notes of ones worth showing!! I will cross my fingers. Also, thanks for the attempted defense of me and my husband. You're right, those people are impossible and they must be so unhappy to be that mean. That KCfromNC has really teed me off in her posts and how she calls us liars about our home and community. I read the posts. I was being a little "mean" myself when I suggested she come over to camp. Believe me, she'd be putting spiders under all our pillows! I don't think she'd fit in.

Texasgirlheart, same to you. I really appreciate your support. For that matter, all of you! I apologize if I'm not mentioning individual names. These are the ones that stuck out lately! Oh ya, and lacy, how could I forget to thank you!! DH appreciates you too!!

Came back from the health club and feel better. I sat in the sauna and I don't do that often but it sure felt good. I don't know why they say working out is supposed to give you energy- I feel like a wet noodle. Ready for a nap, ya might say. I've been feeling lazy ever since we got back from mexico. Go figure!

You girls have a wonderful rest of the day! First of the 4 kids will be home soon, real job begins!

Old 04-09-2009, 01:19 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Hi all just when we're ready to give up there was a white SUV outside for awhile twice today and now realtor called for showing tomorrow afternoon.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:52 PM

Lacey, that's fabulous!! They obviously liked what they saw!

Happy, no worries. I HATE bullies and people who are mean just for the sake of it. It's one of my many faults, not being able to ignore people like that. You and your husband are always very nice and people are just mad they can't bully you guys into submission! You stick to your guns!

I am almost afraid to say it out loud. I have a second showing tomorrow at 10:00. Just got the call!!! It was from the guy the other day. I don't get too excited. It happened before and I thought for sure they'd offer and nope, the guy just wanted his friend to see it. But I'm cautiously optimistic!!

Old 04-09-2009, 02:11 PM

161 posts, read 568,627 times
Great news about everyone and their showings! We had one this morning--I spied from up the street--they went in our neighbor's house first, stayed about 15 minutes, then into ours, stayed a little over 20 minutes. Just got the feedback from their agent--nice house, shows well, in top three! Woohoo! Nice to hear, but I won't hold my breath... ;-)

Best of luck to all of you--may this be THE ONE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate