Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2009, 02:23 PM

982 posts, read 1,100,858 times

Advertisements

From your mouth to God's ears, Lucy!!

I think we need a virtual champagne toast when we're all in escrow!!

Old 04-09-2009, 02:31 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Hey campers, I have been drugged up and sleeping..feel worse today..guess it's from the travel and all the excitement...hey I posted some pics in a private album..newbies if you want to take a look add me as a friend, and dm me. Very proud of my son and new bride. Lacey have you posted anything yet?? I am so far behind it will probably take a week for me to catch up.

Guess when I feel a little better will need to hop over to a couple of 'those' threads and give em the 'what for', eh girls...lol. We all know I can't keep my mouth shut.

Lorrie, when lucy said Danville, first thing I thought of was you..

No mortgage approval here...according to my dad, we have approval. His agent is the one looking for a home for us....I told him i would not do the happy dance until I had paperwork in my hand or email. been there, done that. That was Monday, nothing yet...no, no excitement here. too sick to worry about it...have mail and laundry to sort through..maybe tomorrow.

well I am here and trying to catch up...welcome to fancypants and lucy and mrs FMV..later campers..

Old 04-09-2009, 02:35 PM

982 posts, read 1,100,858 times
Aw, dogmom, feel better. Sending that friend request now. That flu bug is sure going around.

ETA: How do I do that?? LOL!!

Old 04-09-2009, 02:41 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
So happy to see the words HAVE A SHOWING! bEST of luck with them, but I want to cry, I want a showing toooooo, wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhboooooooooooooohooooooo o. There has not been one call on mine in almost 5 weeks now!

Old 04-09-2009, 02:57 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Lucy-that's positive but we've been top 3, #1,etc. We just discussed taking it off the arket due to Mr. L's health problems and I was calling agent to tell her when I saw these people parked outside. If it happens, it happens-we'll see. I don't get excited anymore.

Barb-so sorry you're sick. I have tried and tried but getting nowhere in posting pix-they're in my computer but I cannot get them in an album. I am computer challenged.

Painter they will call you-I know they will.

Texas-feedback?

Where the heck is NJSocks?????????

Welcome new wonderful friends.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:46 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFancyPants View Post
Hi ladies. Just came home. Left this a.m. for the showing. Apparently they showed b/c the realtor left her card on my countertop. She is a really nice lady (the realtor) so if I don't hear from her, I can definitely call her and get feedback. Last time she showed it she called me a few hours later and told me her guy liked mine best. Never heard back!! LOL! So for what it's worth, I hope to hear something about it showed, my price, whatever! I will let you ladies know when I know.

Lorrie, what part of CA are you in? I'm in CA also.
We lived in CA for 25 years. Pleasanton, Danville and then Brentwood. Years before we moved back to CA we lived in Irvine. We then moved to FL for a year and then back to the SF bay area and stayed put for those 25 years. We then made the mistake of moving again to FL. We stayed there for 4 years and had to get out (hated it) Hubby can work were ever there is an airport close by. Sold that home last year and bought a home in NC. We would love to get back to CA since our daughter and her husband live there with our three grand kids but I am not doing the selling thing again for awhile.We have bought and sold so many times but i am not getting any younger annd the last sale gave me a mess of gray hairs.lol

Were in Ca do you live?

Old 04-09-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi all just when we're ready to give up there was a white SUV outside for awhile twice today and now realtor called for showing tomorrow afternoon.

Oh Lacey sounds good crossing everything. You said you didn't want to sell before the wedding. Well the wedding is over and this could be the one.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFancyPants View Post
Lacey, that's fabulous!! They obviously liked what they saw!

Happy, no worries. I HATE bullies and people who are mean just for the sake of it. It's one of my many faults, not being able to ignore people like that. You and your husband are always very nice and people are just mad they can't bully you guys into submission! You stick to your guns!

I am almost afraid to say it out loud. I have a second showing tomorrow at 10:00. Just got the call!!! It was from the guy the other day. I don't get too excited. It happened before and I thought for sure they'd offer and nope, the guy just wanted his friend to see it. But I'm cautiously optimistic!!
Good luck a second showing is always good.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyhoneychurch View Post
Great news about everyone and their showings! We had one this morning--I spied from up the street--they went in our neighbor's house first, stayed about 15 minutes, then into ours, stayed a little over 20 minutes. Just got the feedback from their agent--nice house, shows well, in top three! Woohoo! Nice to hear, but I won't hold my breath... ;-)

Best of luck to all of you--may this be THE ONE!

We were told that with our FL home and the next thing that we were told was you got an offer.
Good Luck.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:57 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,657 times
Good luck on the showings!
Dogmom, you look GREAT and BEAUTIFUL!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate