Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2009, 03:29 PM

40 posts, read 40,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
im bored and messing around! i dont know how to shrink it.
that's my little girl doing what she does best, laying under the covers.

OK, just got so excited when I saw the picture, didn't read the next post. She's adorable.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:33 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
WAHOOO! Are you all sitting down? We have 3 showings on the little house and a guy interested in MY house! Showing at 5:30 today on little and then tomorrow, the guy on my is on IM with my agent now, sitting and waiting to get scheduled showing for it too. They have been going back in forth for the past 45 min. or so. Not holding breath but still hopeful, can't help but not be. MAYBE just maybe things are turning the corner, my agent said he has scheduled 4 other showings on his listings too, all over 200k houses, all called in today. Campers there may still be hope!

Just talked to Crazyma, she is doing fine, hopes to have a pc for dad tomorrow, be back home in another week. Says HI to all.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:36 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Oh Painter-I so hope for you dear friend. That's the bestest news in a long time.

Hugs to CrazyMa.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:38 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
Lacey, I can only hope, lol, 6 weeks and not one call. The little house is getting alot of activity since the pending was removed last Friday. You and I have sat in limbo for way way to long...

Old 04-13-2009, 04:15 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Oh I know and I really think we're taking it off market May 1st-maybe do on our own.

I wish you so much luck.

Old 04-13-2009, 05:29 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,657 times
Househappy, please show me a pic!!!! that's our Riley, also a girl. My husband wanted a boxer since he was young but i never liked them, those buggy eyes, stuck up nose, and drool. Luckily our girl has none of that. ok a little drool. But yes, i would love to see a picture!

Old 04-13-2009, 05:31 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,657 times
Painter, i am soooo happy for you, wishing you lots of luck and pixie dust. Can i be included in the limbo too??

Old 04-13-2009, 06:10 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times

A few pics of us and the grands. Two at the magic house and one at blowing rock today. I have a lot of reading to catch up on and after weds I will I just had to share the fun we had today. I will put another album together in a few days.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:21 PM

40 posts, read 40,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Househappy, please show me a pic!!!! that's our Riley, also a girl. My husband wanted a boxer since he was young but i never liked them, those buggy eyes, stuck up nose, and drool. Luckily our girl has none of that. ok a little drool. But yes, i would love to see a picture!

OK, I'll definately try. I'm not a very computer savvy person. I do have pictures of her, on my digital that are loaded on our computer. I'll take a recent one. As for the bug eyes and stuff, I grew up with boxers and all of ours as a child and mine in my adulthood never had any of those characteristics, although I know some do. We've only had females, and they are always smaller and a bit prettier. We always had the fawns. We did have a brindle before this one, and we lost her to stomach cancer. We drove all the way to Iowa to find this fawn, our Lola, we own now. honestly, I can't believe how much she looks like yours! We love, love, love her! And I love how they don't crop the ears anymore. They are so cute, aren't they? And the sweetest creatures quite possibly on the planet. Ok, enough bragging. I'll try to send a pic tomorrow. Thanks stoy!!

Old 04-13-2009, 07:11 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
WAHOOO! Are you all sitting down? We have 3 showings on the little house and a guy interested in MY house! Showing at 5:30 today on little and then tomorrow, the guy on my is on IM with my agent now, sitting and waiting to get scheduled showing for it too. They have been going back in forth for the past 45 min. or so. Not holding breath but still hopeful, can't help but not be. MAYBE just maybe things are turning the corner, my agent said he has scheduled 4 other showings on his listings too, all over 200k houses, all called in today. Campers there may still be hope!

Just talked to Crazyma, she is doing fine, hopes to have a pc for dad tomorrow, be back home in another week. Says HI to all.
Whoo Hoo! Gee I was asleep and just saw your post...hope all went well, I do think things are starting to turn...maybe the mortgage $$ is loosening up, I can only hope. with the first time buyer tax incentive that might get some of those folks off their butt and buying...how did it go? Praying reeeeel hard for ya..

Glad Crazy is doing ok...

Dogpaw just fixed some french toast for dinner, I felt better this morning than I do now..guess it's just the nature of the illness..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate