Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2009, 05:39 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseHappy View Post
That's terrible about your computer!! Yuck. I hope it all gets worked out.

Yea, it's so exciting! ANd I agree, they are getting so mean. Honestly, I think I change my mind every week. I think Ron needed to go a long time ago. He's pretty hypocritical, talking about Laura's injury when he's been there the entire time with his "knee thing". He throws people under the bus most every week. I love his son, Mike, though, and want his brother to get a chance at a healthier lifestyle. I cried when they had him on last night. Poor kid!!

I'm still rooting for Jerry and Estella. Jerry honestly has a chance. He's so cute and so proud. He was on the stairmaster next to me yesterday and showed me his "guns". Just rolled up his sleeve and poppoed them up. He also said he stands 2 inches taller(not hunched over anymore). He's 6'4, tall man. He no longer has problems with his hip, is in such great health, and is honeslty making a go of the 100k at home prize. Our health club is having a big party in the main lobby on 5/12, to watch and see what happens.

Tambre, lacey, fancypants, - thanks for the sweet thoughts about my dd. Grey hairs indeed. She is milking it, though. And we are GLAD to let her.

DH got home at 11:45 last night. Went in @ 5:30am yesterday and today. Today will be another long day for him. He'll be back on CD in no time to see the latest thoughts on RE.

Painter- he (FMV) said to tell you "CONGRATS!!!!!" And so do I. Selling is such a relief. We'll send lots of good wishes to the closing table.

Have a good day, everyone.
Yep, Ron is getting on my nerves how he throws everyone under the bus. I am kind of rooting for Mike now.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:26 AM

982 posts, read 1,100,858 times
Good morning, ladies!

Shelley, SOOOOO sorry about your computer. I switched to a Mac for that very reason. Seemed I was always getting spyware and viruses. Macs don't get them, not sure why, but they don't. And now they interface so seemlessly with MS Office and other products that I don't think I'll ever go back to a PC. Yes, my advice is back everything up on another drive and wipe that sucker clean as a whistle. Then I would buy a really good virus software/malware software and run it religiously every week or so. Always, always update it. I know it's a pain the @ss but the vicious virus writers always have something new out there to cause havoc. Imbedding TINKERBELL? That's just WRONG!! LOL!

So BL. I guess Laura went home? I have it DVR'd but I heard that she went home. I'm sorta glad if it's true b/c she was so power hungry and wanted all the power to send someone else home!! I can't STAND Tara. Wow. How egotistical is she? If I have to see her pat herself on the back one more time I'm gonna gag!! LOL! I guess of all the ones left, I'd like to see either Mike or Kristin win???? I agree the past couple of seasons the contestants have gotten MEEEEEEEEN!!! How 'bout that Heba and Vicky last year??? WOW!

So I'm being lazy today. Don't have anything scheduled today. I am a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) for some foster kids and I have a court date coming up that I have to write a report for, so I better get my butt in gear and do that. Other than that, I'm doing a big fat nothing!

What's everyone got going on today?

Old 04-15-2009, 09:05 AM

959 posts, read 1,825,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hey gals, For a change I am posting some good news....got the offer on the little house! Gonna take it and run, just pray this ONE goes to closing.
Did not hear on my big house, still waiting on a appointment for the showing, if he still wants a showing that is. Now that I will be gone for the rest of the week working and not around to keep it up, well you know that is when the goober will want to see it, the boys stay in while I am gone, lol. For our newbies, my boys are Aussies and not the friendliest boys, actually 140 lbs of meaness.
OMG - I am SOOOOO EXCITED for you!!!! Congrat's and we are all praying that this ones goes to closing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
This is important--please read!

This morning I was attempting to compose a post directed at Painter. I was attempting to send her fairy dust. I was on photobucket trying to download the image where Tinkerbell is being smacked on her bottom to sprinkle dust...anyways...My entire computer shut down. The virus that was embedded in the image totally destroyed Windows XP...can't even get on that server any longer. My neighbor spent 2 hrs just trying to get my desktop recovered, which he did! I spent all day backing up my photos, my work lectures, my powerpoint presentations that are work related. I still have not figured out a way to back up my I-tunes library--can't even get into I-tunes for that matter.

So, sometime--not sure when ...my neighbor is going to wipe out my entire hard drive and rebuild my computer. Don't worry if you don't see me on line for awhile. I am on line this morning by using mozilla firefox browser. I'm surprised this wasn't infected.

So...be very careful when downloading images from photobucket. Now I'm afraid to use that site. I do have tried and true images on there that I never had trouble with.

OK...now back to reading what I missed out on today.
Oh that totally sucks about your computer. Hopefully you can get it all worked out.

Hello ladies! I have been kind of MIA lately but with Easter, things were a little crazy. We always host Easter at our house and my family is very large. About 35 or so people to cook for. So I have been so tired since then. LOL

This weekend my MIL and FIL are coming into town. Yipeee. I hate it when they come to town.

Kristine

Old 04-15-2009, 09:12 AM

Oh, Kristine, I hear ya. I do love my in-laws but when they come to town, I'd rather be getting a root canal!! Try to enjoy it (use alcohol if necessary!!)

Old 04-15-2009, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFancyPants View Post
Oh, Kristine, I hear ya. I do love my in-laws but when they come to town, I'd rather be getting a root canal!! Try to enjoy it (use alcohol if necessary!!)

I can't!! I'm pregnant! LOL

Old 04-15-2009, 09:18 AM

Oh, congratulations!!! Well, in that case, then I'll have one for ya!! How's that!!

When are you due? Boy, girl? Name?

LOL! I know I'm new here but really I LOVE BABIES!! That is so exciting!!

Old 04-15-2009, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Oh, congratulations!!! Well, in that case, then I'll have one for ya!! How's that!!

When are you due? Boy, girl? Name?

LOL! I know I'm new here but really I LOVE BABIES!! That is so exciting!!
AAAAGGGGHHH...I logged on JUST IN TIME!! Hammy ...DO NOT ANSWER THE GENDER QUESTIONS!!

MsFancy Pants, we are having a contest here...guess the sex of hammy's baby!! Send you guess to me through DM. You can ask hammy any questions on how she is carrying...she is free to answer or not to answer if she so likes.

I'm thinking about taking my PC to best buy and let them fix it. $199.00

Old 04-15-2009, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Good morning, ladies!

Shelley, SOOOOO sorry about your computer. I switched to a Mac for that very reason. Seemed I was always getting spyware and viruses. Macs don't get them, not sure why, but they don't. And now they interface so seemlessly with MS Office and other products that I don't think I'll ever go back to a PC. Yes, my advice is back everything up on another drive and wipe that sucker clean as a whistle. Then I would buy a really good virus software/malware software and run it religiously every week or so. Always, always update it. I know it's a pain the @ss but the vicious virus writers always have something new out there to cause havoc. Imbedding TINKERBELL? That's just WRONG!! LOL!

So BL. I guess Laura went home? I have it DVR'd but I heard that she went home. I'm sorta glad if it's true b/c she was so power hungry and wanted all the power to send someone else home!! I can't STAND Tara. Wow. How egotistical is she? If I have to see her pat herself on the back one more time I'm gonna gag!! LOL! I guess of all the ones left, I'd like to see either Mike or Kristin win???? I agree the past couple of seasons the contestants have gotten MEEEEEEEEN!!! How 'bout that Heba and Vicky last year??? WOW!

So I'm being lazy today. Don't have anything scheduled today. I am a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) for some foster kids and I have a court date coming up that I have to write a report for, so I better get my butt in gear and do that. Other than that, I'm doing a big fat nothing!
Wow...I always considered being a foster mom. I never had children and I regret that because I would have been a fantastic one even if I do say so myself! It kills me every time I hear of a child being mistreated, victimized or even worse, murdered. If I had the power to do anything in this world, it wouldn't be to stop wars or famine...it would be to END violence against innocent and helpless children.

Vicky and Heba were awful!! I am so glad they didn't win! I can't stand Tara either...I just want to gag every time she opens her mouth!

Old 04-15-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
AAAAGGGGHHH...I logged on JUST IN TIME!! Hammy ...DO NOT ANSWER THE GENDER QUESTIONS!!

MsFancy Pants, we are having a contest here...guess the sex of hammy's baby!! Send you guess to me through DM. You can ask hammy any questions on how she is carrying...she is free to answer or not to answer if she so likes.

I'm thinking about taking my PC to best buy and let them fix it. $199.00

No worries, my lips are sealed. I don't even know yet so I could not let the cat out of the bag even if I wanted to. Next month though I go for the big ultrasound!!!!!!

Kristine

Old 04-15-2009, 09:41 AM

LOL@the contest. That's what I get for not reading all 57 pages of this thread!! I must do that soon!!

Okay. I will DM my guess.

Kristine, what number baby is this, and if you have existing children, how many are boys and how many are girls?

How far along are you???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate