Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2009, 06:47 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,542 times

Advertisements

Happy, thank you so much. Unfortunately she will not get support from her hubby aka brother. He is the most self centered person you would ever meet.

I am hoping to hear today on the house, well on both of them. I am so past wanting out of here, lol.

How is your little gal doing?

Old 04-14-2009, 07:04 AM

40 posts, read 40,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Happy, thank you so much. Unfortunately she will not get support from her hubby aka brother. He is the most self centered person you would ever meet.

I am hoping to hear today on the house, well on both of them. I am so past wanting out of here, lol.

She's doing better. I kept her home yesterday so today will be her big day back to school since the accident. In fact, I need to go wake the little sleeping beauty now. Elem. school doesn't start until 9:15, so she's due to wake up at 8:00. She's excited to go get her pretty pink cast signed. I'm worried, though, because it will be her first day on only ibuprofin for the pain. She's been taking a mild pain killer since the surgery which also helps with swelling. But I've tappered it back in the last couple of days. The real kicker? It's her right arm, so writing will be very interesting for the next few months. OK, time to go get the kids up. You all have a beautiful day! Thanks for asking, Painter.

Old 04-14-2009, 07:11 AM

House, On the positive side, my right arm was in a cast on and off for 2 yrs, she will be able to use her left as easily as her right in no time. There are many things I can do better with my left hand now and I fought the "age" factor where she has youth on her side. She will do fine, not only that she will be a star at school today.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:25 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,346,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Absolutely sis--I'll sign the adoption papers with you!! So glad to see you back on here--I missed you!

I used to have migraines. I haven't had one recently. I take imitrex when I do get one. Headaches are hard to treat because you don't know whether it's a dilated or a constricted vessel causing it. Migraines are most often caused by what we ingest...try to keep a record of what you've eaten when one comes on.
TEX!!!!!!!! wonderful!!
interesting food could be the culprit! I am starting to diet now so all healthy stuff for me--------
Get ready for Idol tonite! Glad the blind guy went home ..Dont know how he lasted so long lol. I still want Matt or Adam--he is growing on me now lol!

Lacey!!! I will cut my diet snapple intake!! I usually have a diet lemon iced tea in the am....and one around noon--will cut one out!!Lacey!! Are you doing fsbo soon instead????

Quote:
NJ, glad you are doing better...
Dogmom!
Hope YOU are doing better too!!! I have to catch up and read....My twins are off from school this week so I will try later this evening when Mr. Socks comes home!!

Painter--good news about the showings! excellent! Where in Fl are you??> I saw the tornado watches this am and thought of you!!

Niki_Hi girl!! thanks for thinking of me!!
LORRIE-i LOVE YOUR POOCH! and dogmoms too!!

Judy! THANKS FOR THE REPS GIRL!! I hope you are doing ok!!!!

Crazyma--where are you sista!!!

I LOVE all the dog pics you guys posted!!! keep em coming. We used to have a greyhound and she died from bone cancer!. They are the most lovable dogs on the planet...
Have a wondie of a day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi to the new people!

Old 04-14-2009, 09:14 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times
Morning all-and Painter prayers for your s-i-l, that poor thing.

House-she'll do fine-today especially with be "show n tell."

NJSocks hope that helps girl-those are debilitating.

Barb-hope today's a better day.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:12 AM

NJ, There are several foods that trigger headackes-aged cheese, shell fish, chocolate to name afew. hersey chocolate will put me down for several days.

Thanks Lacey.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:32 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
TEX!!!!!!!! wonderful!!
interesting food could be the culprit! I am starting to diet now so all healthy stuff for me--------
Get ready for Idol tonite! Glad the blind guy went home ..Dont know how he lasted so long lol. I still want Matt or Adam--he is growing on me now lol!

Lacey!!! I will cut my diet snapple intake!! I usually have a diet lemon iced tea in the am....and one around noon--will cut one out!!Lacey!! Are you doing fsbo soon instead????

Dogmom!
Hope YOU are doing better too!!! I have to catch up and read....My twins are off from school this week so I will try later this evening when Mr. Socks comes home!!

Painter--good news about the showings! excellent! Where in Fl are you??> I saw the tornado watches this am and thought of you!!

Niki_Hi girl!! thanks for thinking of me!!
LORRIE-i LOVE YOUR POOCH! and dogmoms too!!

Judy! THANKS FOR THE REPS GIRL!! I hope you are doing ok!!!!

Crazyma--where are you sista!!!

I LOVE all the dog pics you guys posted!!! keep em coming. We used to have a greyhound and she died from bone cancer!. They are the most lovable dogs on the planet...
Have a wondie of a day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi to the new people!
NJ, we rescue ex racing greyhounds...have not for a while since we have been like gypsys and could not fit one more dog in this place if I tried, but up until a couple years ago we had 3 in the house..two were fosters who never left, lol. Our first grey, Casey, she was special...I called her peanut. when we settle again we need to get involved again...our group is in SoCal so we will be back home closer to do that....when we lived in Sac we worked with a group there...they are awesome dogs for sure...

Old 04-14-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post

Painter, are you sure your brother and my husband's brother are not related? I thought HE was the most self centered cheapo alive..

Old 04-14-2009, 10:37 AM

Girls, I am feeling better today, if only some little dog here would let me sleep past 3 am...i am showered and dressed, sun might break through or not, lol. I am still weak and fatigue easily so will head back for an early nap pretty soon...

I sat down at the puter to try to finish my taxes...forget it. can't find half my paperwork, think i will just file an extension..so far they owe us..and when i downloaded the Utah state turbo tax and it figured everything off our federal stuff already in there, it said we had over 5,000 refund. No, something is not right in there and I am too tired to mess with it. I think we will take all the stuff and have someone do it for us.. I don't want any tax collectors after me, I have enough going on.

Oh and my car is getting a recall...saw it on the news last night..99 Olds intrigue 3.8 l engine...could catch fire. Well at least its not the tranny we just put in...that would really have made me mad!

Ok I am fading...later

Old 04-14-2009, 11:56 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,369,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
TEX!!!!!!!! wonderful!!

Lacey is right...those diet drinks contain that artificial sweetener which is a BIG headache culprit.

Is Adam the punk rocker? He is kind of growing on me...but when he butchered Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire"--I wanted to choke him! The last song he did when Simon gave him a standing ovation was very good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate