Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2009, 04:01 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
So happy to see the words HAVE A SHOWING! bEST of luck with them, but I want to cry, I want a showing toooooo, wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhboooooooooooooohooooooo o. There has not been one call on mine in almost 5 weeks now!

You will get a showing painter and that person will make an offer. Wouldn't that be fantastic. PRAYERS AND PIXIE DUST GOING YOUR WAY MY FRIEND.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:32 PM

982 posts, read 1,100,858 times
I'm in downtown San Diego, Lorrie.

Lotsa good vibes going out to everyone with showings, and special energy headed your way Painter...that showing is just around the corner!!!

Old 04-09-2009, 06:34 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Fancy Pants, San Diego is one of my favorite cities...we are native southern Californians, we lived in Alhambra, Covina, Claremont and Beaumont then headed to Nor Cal in 2004, Southern Utah in 2005, that was my nightmare, lol. I can laugh now..We sold that albatross last August and have been here in our little 'paid for' mobile home since...still trying to figure out where to buy again, most likely southern CA...probably Palm Springs area, my folks are there, and our oldest son is in Rancho cucamonga...Youngest that just married over the weekend lives just east of Sac...

There, that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Been sleeping off and on, took some script cough syrup, just achy and coughing and stuffy/runny nose..miserable. Have a dr appt on Monday for hormones, need to decide tomorrow if I am going to be up to it, or need to reschedule.

Ok going to heat up some chicken soup, my cousin made a big pot for us before we came home...maybe a nice piece of bread thick with butters..yum!

Still need to catch up and need to finish my taxes, ugh...later campers!
here are a couple pics..oldest son to the left, groom in center..
CRAZY Camp #4: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-100_2122.jpg

CRAZY Camp #4: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-100_2178.jpg

CRAZY Camp #4: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-100_2145.jpg

Old 04-09-2009, 09:25 PM

2,791 posts, read 10,812,481 times
Gorgeous pics Barb. feel better.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:06 PM

Barb, what a beautiful family. That looks like where my niece got married in Napa - Clos du (something - LOL) Winery.

Come back to San Diego! We can do lunch!! LOL!

Old 04-10-2009, 07:22 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
Finally Friday and it is GOOD FRIDAY!
Dogmom, Looks like a beautiful wedding and your dress was perfect, of course.
Looks like everyone is off cleaning or something this a.m. had to go searching for the camp. Thought I would give an update to the buyers pulling out on the house. Spoke with the agent last night and he will have the paperworks from the buyers cancelling today AND signing a release on the earnest check. Now they are saying they can not get the financing, yes there is a letter of pre-approval from the lender. So did the lender pull out, did they lie on the app and get caught, what? If they could not do this house then they can't buy a dog house either, price wise. Their agent said she can not provide the inspection report either and doubts that it was done. I told my agent that no one was there and that they lied, geeze.

Old 04-10-2009, 07:56 AM

959 posts, read 1,825,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi all just when we're ready to give up there was a white SUV outside for awhile twice today and now realtor called for showing tomorrow afternoon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFancyPants View Post
Lacey, that's fabulous!! They obviously liked what they saw!

Happy, no worries. I HATE bullies and people who are mean just for the sake of it. It's one of my many faults, not being able to ignore people like that. You and your husband are always very nice and people are just mad they can't bully you guys into submission! You stick to your guns!

I am almost afraid to say it out loud. I have a second showing tomorrow at 10:00. Just got the call!!! It was from the guy the other day. I don't get too excited. It happened before and I thought for sure they'd offer and nope, the guy just wanted his friend to see it. But I'm cautiously optimistic!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyhoneychurch View Post
Great news about everyone and their showings! We had one this morning--I spied from up the street--they went in our neighbor's house first, stayed about 15 minutes, then into ours, stayed a little over 20 minutes. Just got the feedback from their agent--nice house, shows well, in top three! Woohoo! Nice to hear, but I won't hold my breath... ;-)

Best of luck to all of you--may this be THE ONE!
Wow I log in this morning to see what is going on and I see SHOWINGS!!!!!! That is so great! Good luck to you all and I look forward to hearing the feedback.

Kristine

Old 04-10-2009, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Finally Friday and it is GOOD FRIDAY!
Dogmom, Looks like a beautiful wedding and your dress was perfect, of course.
Looks like everyone is off cleaning or something this a.m. had to go searching for the camp. Thought I would give an update to the buyers pulling out on the house. Spoke with the agent last night and he will have the paperworks from the buyers cancelling today AND signing a release on the earnest check. Now they are saying they can not get the financing, yes there is a letter of pre-approval from the lender. So did the lender pull out, did they lie on the app and get caught, what? If they could not do this house then they can't buy a dog house either, price wise. Their agent said she can not provide the inspection report either and doubts that it was done. I told my agent that no one was there and that they lied, geeze.
Is there a reason you're releasing the earnest money if they didn't act in good faith?

Old 04-10-2009, 08:16 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times
Good morning everyone! Good luck everyone with all the showings popping up on here!

No feedback from mine...oh well. I refuse to get my hopes up any more.

Barb, I hope you are feeling better this morning. The pics are beautiful from the wedding.

I'm really missing NJ and Judy....

Old 04-10-2009, 08:42 AM

1,320 posts, read 3,703,840 times
I am happy to say I have a showing today. This is the 4th in 3 weeks, which around here(Ft. Wayne) is pretty good! We just had two sunny days in a row. It is dark and cloudy today, and of course the house sits next to the woods, so it is light challenged. They couldn't have come yesterday, now could they! Not complaining though...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate