Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2009, 05:47 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi Lucy-welcome and we don't bite (maybe bark occassionally).

Painter you go-if you can get 10K more-pocket it. After all you've fone to that place and the aggravation.

Hammy I ever get in trouble I want you in my corner girl (and Texas and all).
LOL!! I'll take you girls to war with me any day of the week!

Old 04-07-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
happy birthday lacey!
good luck texas and painter!
welcome lucy!

Thanks Stoy!!
Quote:
Thanx Stoy.

Hey have not seen NJSocks! Hope all is okay.
Where has NJ been??? I hope all is well with her.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Oh Barb-so sorry-feel better and can't you stay one more day and just rest?

Texas-give it up over on the Sticky thread-those people are clueless and nasty-no need to get your BP up. Tell them the lookers offered you more than your asking price tonight.
I should!! They probably snoop over here though!!

Old 04-07-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookdaleresident View Post
Happy Birthday Lacey!

Dogmom, feel better.

Texas, you're wasting your breath. Some people aren't worth responding to. I agree with everything you said.
Thanks Brookdaleresident! I hope they miss the boat on buying in todays economy with the 8K tax credit, also known as FREE MONEY--not a loan! I hope when it starts to upswing that it goes fast and they end up paying a boat load of money for a house! I know that's mean, but I really do wish that.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Texas good luck with the showing.
Thanks Lorrie!

Old 04-07-2009, 06:08 PM

Lacey Girl!! I didn't forget!!

YouTube - Happy Birthday to You! Monkey version

Old 04-07-2009, 06:20 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Girls, I am sick..fever, achy..crap why does this happen when we have a 12 hour drive home..I talked to my cousin who is there with the dogs and begged her to make a big pot of chicken soup..we are gonna need it and I don't make soup.

Happy Birthday Lacey, good luck tonight on the showing Shelly, and Lucy welcome. I feel too crummy to go find graphics.

We have to go to the brides folks at 6 for bbq and open gifts..DogPaw wants to leave at 4 am..I could leave right now and be ok with it...I dont want to get anyone sick over there...but..

oh you poor thing! Feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFancyPants View Post
Oh, can I play here? I like you all much better than "them." LOL!
hey fancy! Welcome to the group!

Kristine

Old 04-07-2009, 06:21 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
What is "dinks" and "ck"??? I'm confused!
A dink is a nicer word for a dick which is the ck word.

Kristine

Old 04-07-2009, 06:25 PM

982 posts, read 1,100,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
oh you poor thing! Feel better!

hey fancy! Welcome to the group!

Kristine
Thanks! I am new to this forum and I have lurked in here. You girls seem to have a great outlook and heck if I'm going to be delusional, I'd rather do it with people who at least have a good time!!

Old 04-07-2009, 06:31 PM

40 posts, read 40,798 times
Hi all,

Well, I just came back Sunday from an amazing trip. My DDDDDDH surprised me last Wed. morn with Tickets to Cabo, just me and him, no kids! He arranged for my mom to come stay with them for the rest of spring break! I did get after him a bit for not giving me much warning to pack, but we didn't need much more than our suits and some suntan lotion (He didn't bring his golf clubs either). It was wonderful. He said we needed it and it was my gift for all the long hours he'll be working from now until 4/15 (tax day!). And I got quite a nice tan in 5 days!

Anyway, I tried to read posts I missed while gone but boy oh boy, are there a lot. It's hard to keep up with you girls! I noticed some of you have defended my darling FMV with some of his posts from today- thankyou. He loves to get on CD at work and escape the numbers! I keep telling him I think it gets him too fired up. But at the same time, I don't blame him.

Crazyma- I loved your post about everyone playing nice! I forget which RE thread it was on but you go girl!!!

My mom went back home today and the kids are back to school, I am back to work tomorrow and feel rejuvinated! Hope all of you are doing well. Have a great night!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate