Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2009, 11:57 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Me and My Tuna! ('bout 3 1/2 years ago B4 all the stress hit with office 2 & 3)

Me doing what I do best - cig in one hand, cerveza in another looking at whatever the heck just bit me on the leg
Great pics--you are beautiful! It is really nice putting faces with posts!

Old 06-07-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

Texas how's your brother today?
Thanks for asking Lace! I am going to visit him tonight. Last night he was still groggy--had to pee and didn't realize he had a catheter! I was on the phone with him and told him to look!!! I said "If there is a tube hanging out--then you are good to go!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Texas...don't be hard on yourself, you are very, very pretty, and don't let anyone ever (even that inner voice) tell you otherwise.

Got to get to the store to do some food shopping. I'm wearing my tight jeans to keep buying "no no's" at a minimum.
Thanks Tambre.
That's a great way to shop---wear tight jeans. I have to remember that. OH--I lost 4 lbs while in Austin--because of all my activity!! (No, not that activity--get your minds out of the gutter!) I will try to post tonight re: my trip including pics when I get home from the hospital.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:30 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Thanks for asking Lace! I am going to visit him tonight. Last night he was still groggy--had to pee and didn't realize he had a catheter! I was on the phone with him and told him to look!!! I said "If there is a tube hanging out--then you are good to go!!"

Thanks Tambre.
That's a great way to shop---wear tight jeans. I have to remember that. OH--I lost 4 lbs while in Austin--because of all my activity!! (No, not that activity--get your minds out of the gutter!) I will try to post tonight re: my trip including pics when I get home from the hospital.
hEY TEXARONI! Awesome on the weight loss. I am down 10lbs...but still have more to go!! I did a 1.5 hr. workout at the gym yesterday....tomorrow I will be out of commission for the procedure!! At least hub will be off! for the day!!Looking forward to seeing your pictures Shel!!

Painter-----------------any more rain? Or is it dry there??? All my snapdragons died! I cannot believe it. LOL>. I watered them daily too! I think the seaspray or something got them. My batch last year were much nicer and heartier!I am no green thumb though!!

Old 06-07-2009, 01:04 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,732 times
Hey NJ, Rain has left for awhile, at least I hope. Maybe you over watered the dragons? I have had fresh glads in the house for the pass 2 weeks and I guess they are done blooming already, sad. Now I have a whole bed of Mums in bloom, they have spread like fire but they have changed colors on me. Always have this problems with my flowers, they start out red and in 2 yrs they are white...hmmmmm???? The Mums are yellow, purple and a funky pink marroon color. They are cute though since they have full size flowers but only 4" tall! The bed of Mexican Petunias are starting to flower and my Rose bush is getting ready to open again. Gosh I love my gardens and yard! You all probably figured that one out with all the time I spend in the yard, huh?
Oh well have the music blarring, windows open and strippin the beds today. I so badly want to redecorate my house, but why the **** should I?

Old 06-07-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hey NJ, Rain has left for awhile, at least I hope. Maybe you over watered the dragons? I have had fresh glads in the house for the pass 2 weeks and I guess they are done blooming already, sad. Now I have a whole bed of Mums in bloom, they have spread like fire but they have changed colors on me. Always have this problems with my flowers, they start out red and in 2 yrs they are white...hmmmmm???? The Mums are yellow, purple and a funky pink marroon color. They are cute though since they have full size flowers but only 4" tall! The bed of Mexican Petunias are starting to flower and my Rose bush is getting ready to open again. Gosh I love my gardens and yard! You all probably figured that one out with all the time I spend in the yard, huh?
Oh well have the music blarring, windows open and strippin the beds today. I so badly want to redecorate my house, but why the **** should I?
I would LOVE to see pics of your yard. I bet it is absolutely gorgeous. I just finished cutting the rest of my back yard. Showered and getting ready now to head on over to the hospital to visit my brother. It's an hour drive there and back.

Oh...I have a showing tomorrow at 4:30--REFUSE to get excited or get my hopes up. I think I will hang out over on my neighbors front porch and check them out!!

Old 06-07-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
hEY TEXARONI! Awesome on the weight loss. I am down 10lbs...but still have more to go!! I did a 1.5 hr. workout at the gym yesterday....tomorrow I will be out of commission for the procedure!! At least hub will be off! for the day!!Looking forward to seeing your pictures Shel!!

Painter-----------------any more rain? Or is it dry there??? All my snapdragons died! I cannot believe it. LOL>. I watered them daily too! I think the seaspray or something got them. My batch last year were much nicer and heartier!I am no green thumb though!!
Hey sista! Thanks---now if I can only keep the weight loss going. I don't have the energy to work out like you do. I'm too lazy! Congrats on the 10 lb weight loss--that is terrific.

I don't have a green thumb either.

Old 06-07-2009, 02:37 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Crazyma, prayers sent your way. hope things work out like they should.
Tambre, thanks for the poem, havent heard back about our counter, but dont think we will. oh well. another showing today, when we came back after they left, our house smelled so much of cat pee!! now unless the neighbors cat opened a door or window and snuck in, someone stunk up our house. our dog was even freaking out.
Dogmom, WELCOME HOME!!
Stoy, the lookers stunk up your house, eww...

Hope you hear back on your counter...

Old 06-07-2009, 02:42 PM

Is there some way for me to save these posts in a pdf or something so i can read them while offlline? I wont have cable or internet til later in the week and have to check while here at mom's...

I need to catch up, I am still reeling over the cat pee at Stoys' ewww...

Old 06-07-2009, 02:51 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,125 times
Default I can't believe it's not butter

Hi everyone....We have an offer $34,000 less than asking.

Old 06-07-2009, 02:54 PM

Tambre! WOOT! WOOT! See, it's starting to happen...so are you going to counter? details, woman, details!!! Good luck coming at ya!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate