Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2009, 03:41 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post

Easter 2009 at the mountains in NC. Nana (me) and Pop Pop (hubby) Grandsons and the princess.
You are a beautiful girl with one beautiful family!

Old 06-06-2009, 03:43 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times
[quote=c21boquetebocasgold;9167118]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post

You're a knockout! Don't short change yourself sister 'cause the rest of us think you're the bomb and I know those cowboys will think so too
Thanks!! Why the H am I still single then????

Old 06-06-2009, 03:45 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Me and My Tuna! ('bout 3 1/2 years ago B4 all the stress hit with office 2 & 3)

Me doing what I do best - cig in one hand, cerveza in another looking at whatever the heck just bit me on the leg

Old 06-06-2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
here's a good one:

I wrote my realtor back and said if she heard from the buyers?
She said that the other realtor told me she is showing the buyers other homes.

NICE!! thanks for countering a-holes and thanks for wasting our time!! I should tell the realtor they weren't too serious if they didn't even have their home up for sale. I hope they buy another one in our development so there will be one less on the market here lol. Wow, I guess they expected us to go with 273,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A-Holes - here's something to send your Realtor if they want to get more pro-active.

Actually during a sales meeting one time and I had a lot of closings that month, someone asked me how I did it. Total deadpan said 'well, I offered them a free BJ for closing' everyone laughed except for a couple of women with no sense of humor. But hey, whatever works, right

Old 06-06-2009, 03:56 PM

[quote=TexasGirl@Heart;9167266]
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post

Thanks!! Why the H am I still single then????
Because you haven't found a man who is worthy of you! Better to be single than with some A hole who won't appreciate how great you are. My pseudo ex was like that (and yes I say pseudo which, of course, is another long story).

Old 06-06-2009, 03:58 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
hey all!

ROTHBEAR- good to hear from you! I guess no word is good on the incident at the PA home...like me, if I went after every place I slipped, fell, bumped or banged myself at , I 'd be a rich gal by now LOL Ha I pick myself up, dust off, and go on...bummer on the open house....not a good weekend for one for sure...why in the world?? I sure hope something will happen for you before fall so you guys can be together full time. I know you are having it rough....try to breathe adn take care of your self
....TEX...mr. right is out there, he just doesn't know it yet! Ya know, the main thing is being the best YOU , you can be, for yourself most importantly. Confident, strong, interesting, self respect, integrity etc. ....like yourself and embrace YOU......oh gag I sound like a shrink LOL...but you get my drift??
( hope your brother is doing well today and no falling !!)

Lorrie you have an all american family you, hubby & your grands look like you had a wonderful time! Can you believe how quick they grow??? my where does time go....

Joy- yeah post your mug girl!!

okay me peeps that pray...had a long interesting, somewhat odd and somewhat worrisome, conversation with DD a bit ago....with out going in to it, other than saying there are some issues, if ya think of it, please say a little prayer for God's guidance for crazyma's girl....thx

well back to work!

Old 06-06-2009, 03:59 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
OMG what a gorgeous family! Now can put faces to names! Guess I'll have to find one where I don't look grotesque to post - hmmmm, maybe the one I use when ppl do articles on me about RE - me and my Tuna (sounds like a song - a verrry bad song)

Thank you Joy. My grands are the love of my life after hubby.lol

Old 06-06-2009, 04:01 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
You are a beautiful girl with one beautiful family!
Thanks Texas but you are to kind. I agree with you on my family though.

Old 06-06-2009, 04:04 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
oh Joy...you skinny thang you! nice tuna! and OH that truck I was rolling and had to get hubby to just look at it ROTFL MILF Realtors- that is a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!

Those BJ's remind me that is what I often tell people when I use the blower in my yard- "well today I gave my yard a BJ"
ha some have no sense of humor...or won't admit to have a naughty streak

Old 06-06-2009, 04:46 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
Alright "ladies" lol! I just popped in to find a discussion on of all things bjobs!! You all are nuts for sure, but hey I just finished giving my garage one, lol too. Cant believe this day has gone buy so dang fast. Got the grass mowed, the garage cleaned and trimmed afew shutters, picked squash and now I have to get on fixin' dinner. Grillin' some steaks, doing potatoes and of cours squash. First to shower though, man o man it got hot out there.

Want you all to know that my agent drove out here with all new flyers, signs, ect. Yep he said he never ever wanted to have me call him pis&ed off again, lol! Told him it was a dang good thing I settled down and that he drove out or I would of been waiting on his doorstep at the office Mon. morning. That is not what he would of wanted from me........alls better now. For now anyway.

Okay off to clean up and I do believe I will indulge in a cold one, its been a long hard day and it has been areal long time since I popped a top but.............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate