Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2009, 11:59 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,051,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
okay...don't be frightened !!! 2 ole scary people but a cutie patootie
makes it better
THIS IS A GREAT PIC!!!!!! You all look great! and the little one is just a cutie pie!

Attachment 42980
[quote=TexasGirl@Heart;9163920]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Ok, I'm game...who's next???

You are so cute! No, I will not smack you. I know you've been under major stress. I hope it all settles down for you soon.

So here's a pic of me. I will soon post the Texas photos --I promise!
Damn, girl, you be lookin' fine! When you get to your rightful home the guys are gonna be knockin' down your door!

Old 06-06-2009, 12:30 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,377,425 times
Quote:

hugs, will check in later at the airport if they have free wi fi lol! If not, maybe SF, if not, definitely tomorrow at my mom's she has internet, not hooked up til later this week at the new place..will post pics girls..

love ya all)
Have a safe wonderful trip to your new home Barb!!

Old 06-06-2009, 12:31 PM

[quote=c21boquetebocasgold;9165005]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post

Damn, girl, you be lookin' fine! When you get to your rightful home the guys are gonna be knockin' down your door!
I doubt it! Thanks for the compliments though!

Old 06-06-2009, 01:36 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,350,084 times
here's a good one:

I wrote my realtor back and said if she heard from the buyers?
She said that the other realtor told me she is showing the buyers other homes.

NICE!! thanks for countering a-holes and thanks for wasting our time!! I should tell the realtor they weren't too serious if they didn't even have their home up for sale. I hope they buy another one in our development so there will be one less on the market here lol. Wow, I guess they expected us to go with 273,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazyma- you look sweet!!and you and your hubby make a cute couple!!

Dogmom- you look wonderful too! Ya hip chic.

Tex- you look wondie!!!

Old 06-06-2009, 01:46 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,523,156 times
Quote:
Hey Roth, so good to hear from you...dont feel too bad, my daughter in law just got her teaching certificate in CA, all those years of school and stress, and there are no jobs...she applied for work at a Garden Center...pitts so we know how it is out there.. Hang in there...at least you have your house to paint and decorate! And sounds like you lucked out with wonderful neighbors.

I think you probably would have heard from the chica that fell...if that had been me I would have thought 'well now what a dummy I am' but then I am not a sue crazy kind of gal. Hopefully she is not, either...

Would it be possible to rent your home out in PA? Just a thought, would get DH out of there, put stuff in storage, get some income on it and you can start your new life..but sounds like you are starting to get some showings, like everyone else so keeping my fingers crossed sista..

Ok I need to get moving, need to leave in an hour..took my shower, so far pain pill holding off the pain. No once you get shingles, its a done deal..have to hope they dont come back on me..Im sure its all the stress...I am thinking once I get down to the new house they will work their way out of my poor old body..Or I will just drink a bottle of wine, that seems to work, too...

hugs, will check in later at the airport if they have free wi fi lol! If not, maybe SF, if not, definitely tomorrow at my mom's she has internet, not hooked up til later this week at the new place..will post pics girls..

love ya all)

Safe trip Barb. Loved your wedding Picture.

Old 06-06-2009, 01:49 PM

Crazyma loved your picture of you ,hubby and granddaughter. She looks like you. What a great couple you and your hubby make.

Texas you are a true texas girl in that picture. Like I said a few months ago stunning..

Old 06-06-2009, 02:15 PM

Easter 2009 at the mountains in NC. Nana (me) and Pop Pop (hubby) Grandsons and the princess.

Old 06-06-2009, 03:27 PM

[quote=TexasGirl@Heart;9165353]
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post

I doubt it! Thanks for the compliments though!
You're a knockout! Don't short change yourself sister 'cause the rest of us think you're the bomb and I know those cowboys will think so too

Old 06-06-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post

Easter 2009 at the mountains in NC. Nana (me) and Pop Pop (hubby) Grandsons and the princess.
OMG what a gorgeous family! Now can put faces to names! Guess I'll have to find one where I don't look grotesque to post - hmmmm, maybe the one I use when ppl do articles on me about RE - me and my Tuna (sounds like a song - a verrry bad song)

Old 06-06-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Crazyma loved your picture of you ,hubby and granddaughter. She looks like you. What a great couple you and your hubby make.

Texas you are a true texas girl in that picture. Like I said a few months ago stunning..
Thanks Lorrie! You are one good looking girl yourself!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate