Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 03:13 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,125 times

Advertisements

Niki, sorry to hear about your car, but glad that DH is coming back soon. Hope your son passes his test....can he take math in summer school, and then move up?

Hammy, Wow, congratulations...a girl, that's wonderful. I love the name Natalie Marie. Also, I like all the sheet sets. Have fun decorating!

Crazyma, thanks for the pic...very funny.

Lacey, so glad to hear that everything turned out well with Mr. L's tests.

Dogmom, hope you are feeling better.

Painter...did your realtor straighten up and fly right?

Texas...How's your brother? Any word on the showing?

Hi Lorrie! Hi everyone!

Old 06-09-2009, 03:15 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Default Kristine

What a lovely name Natalie Marie is. Can you post the ultra sound Of her?

Old 06-09-2009, 03:34 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Yes they do-it's what I prayed for for a long time now.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
]

I am doing ok! Resting today.. I am glad my hub took off yesterday. They gave me a shot in the azz of something for pain before they started---6 minutes each side of uterus--cramped a bit during it---but was over quickly....glad I am done! Had grapes for breakfast lol that am...and felt nauseous in the car when we started to leave to go home---good thing for a roll of paper towels nearby lol. I slept off and on most of rest of day yesterday. Actually got a good night sleep for once!! crampy today but feel ok! Will skip the gym today!! tomorrow is a new day. 2 weeks she said no baths...no hottubs..no s==e==x lol for 2 weeks. . . . .I am glad it's over. Thanks for well wishes and prayers..........................to all the well wishers. They gave me vicodin but I never filled the prescription! Motrin is better for me if I need it....

and tex and C21- thanks for all your well wishes girls!!
Hey you, I know vicodin works great for a lot of ppl - my pseudo got great relief, but just like morphine, it didn't do squat for me for pain and made me sick to my stomach so I'd just pop a handful of ibuprofen (well maybe not a handful, but you know what I mean). Worked much better for my pain than vicodin. Funny how all of our bodies react differently to different meds. Some sort of chemical make-up I guess. Glad you feeling better today and got a good night's sleep!

Old 06-09-2009, 04:16 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Also those pain meds wreak havoc on your intestines.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:21 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,732 times
LACEY! Such wonderful new, sigh......big deep relaxing breaths, hugs to you both!!!

Hammy, Not surprised, I knew it was a girl, hahha, never wrong! Beautiful name too- I like dots best, easier to mix and match.

Tambre, Yea I got the agent straightened out and I just REDUCED the price AGAIN! Another 20k !!! Hate it hate hate hate it!!!! I am fed up and tired of the whole dang mess, I want to be back in the mountains.................NOW!!!!

Old 06-09-2009, 04:25 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Painter what??????????????? OMG-just take it off and hang tough for awhile - you've lowered so much.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:27 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
I agree about the hot pink room. It will most likely either be a softer pink or a sage like green. I would probably go for the green if I chose the Cheerry Blossom bedding.

Kristine
Oooohhhh go with the sage green for the walls---that would be beautiful!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
That should help your brother so much. I would also say to contact the paper it was in to print they are not certain whose fault it was. Can't hurt.
Not a bad idea--but they go by the police report and the police are siding w/the driver of the van. Money talks, bullsh*t walks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Texas...How's your brother? Any word on the showing?
No word on the showing--I spied from my neighbors! It was a young couple.
My brother is doing ok--pleasantly confused still. Thanks for asking.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:30 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Tambre, Yea I got the agent straightened out and I just REDUCED the price AGAIN! Another 20k !!! Hate it hate hate hate it!!!! I am fed up and tired of the whole dang mess, I want to be back in the mountains.................NOW!!!!
Oh Painter...so sorry to hear that. I know what you mean. I hate it too. I want to be in Texas and it just doesn't seem to be working out for me either.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Oooohhhh go with the sage green for the walls---that would be beautiful!!

Totally think that would be cool! Nice contrast and pull out the green in the blankie and linens

Not a bad idea--but they go by the police report and the police are siding w/the driver of the van. Money talks, bullsh*t walks.

Yes they do go by police report but on the report, well, you all have the evidence! So while yeah, $ talks and BS walks, evidence says it all. No way cops can side with the driver if presented with evidence to the contrary. If this attorney any good, maybe he can get them straightened up. Now if no witnesses, no tapes, etc. - okay, then maybe I'd get it. But there were witnesses, it was taped so . . . cops should be citing the driver, not saying your bro's fault, ya know?

No word on the showing--I spied from my neighbors! It was a young couple.

I can see you now, peering through curtains But hey, young couples are buying so who knows?

My brother is doing ok--pleasantly confused still. Thanks for asking.
Well there is something to be said for being pleasantly confused - wish I could blame mine on heavy-duty meds LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Ah, damn girl another reduction. But maybe this is what it will take to sell. It is beautiful so if taking the hit means you get a buyer, then you'll be in the mountains B4 you know it (we have mountains here)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate