Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2009, 02:55 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
goodnight gracie

Oh I saw this pic while surfing...thought of you Niki
lol Thanks, CrazyMa. Dang that girl's got a skinny waist!

Old 06-10-2009, 02:57 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,125 times
So the good news and the bad news....

The good news is we have a counter offer

The bad news is that we are still $15,000 apart in price

We are thinking of countering back, by splitting the difference. What do you think?...So, we will come down another $7,500. This means we dropped by $18,000. IF they would accept it, they will have come up by $14,500.

What do you campers think?

Old 06-10-2009, 02:59 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
I must have missed them also.
Me too.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:21 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
So the good news and the bad news....

The good news is we have a counter offer

The bad news is that we are still $15,000 apart in price

We are thinking of countering back, by splitting the difference. What do you think?...So, we will come down another $7,500. This means we dropped by $18,000. IF they would accept it, they will have come up by $14,500.

What do you campers think?

Sounds good. Did their realtor say this was their last offer?

Old 06-10-2009, 03:23 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
Tambre- tell your agent to hang on to this like a bulldog, IF it sounds like it is gonna move forward ASAP and is solid. Has she been able to feel out the other agent any on what the buyers financial situation is?? Are they asking for closings costs too?? If it were me I would hang on to this and do whatever possible to make it work. How bad do you want out ....and what is your absolute bottom to do so
prayers for ya

Old 06-10-2009, 03:24 PM

Oh Lorrie, I guess I missed you are going to Cali?? awesome!

Ha Niki if 'we' had waist like that in real life I bet those tires would get changed real quick LOL Someone saw me with one they would laugh and keep driving !

Old 06-10-2009, 03:31 PM

Default here's the chairs

Tambre, here is the chairs, before and after. Geeze after all that I guess I could have just bought some new chairs and cushions!
CRAZY Camp #4: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-chairs-001.jpg

CRAZY Camp #4: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-chairs-003.jpg

CRAZY Camp #4: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-chairs-004.jpg

Old 06-10-2009, 03:48 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Sounds good. Did their realtor say this was their last offer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Tambre- tell your agent to hang on to this like a bulldog, IF it sounds like it is gonna move forward ASAP and is solid. Has she been able to feel out the other agent any on what the buyers financial situation is?? Are they asking for closings costs too?? If it were me I would hang on to this and do whatever possible to make it work. How bad do you want out ....and what is your absolute bottom to do so
prayers for ya
Hi, our agent said that she would present the counter/counter/counter offer...they didn't say their counter was their final. They aren't asking for closing costs, but have them built into their loan amount, ( we know what the amount they qualify for, and the amount of their down payment....their agent told our agent...guess that was a calculated move) I tried calling our agent's cell, but she wasn't available. Maybe we shouldn't give them an answer right away....because:

We have an appointment for a showing tomorrow between 1:30-2:30pm. Maybe it's the offering buyers coming back to take a second look...not sure. I confirmed the showing, because we don't have a signed contract yet. Or, maybe it's the potential buyers who couldn't get in because of the e-key malfunction. Or maybe someone totally different. My poor dh, he will have to do dog duty, as I'll be at work.

Crazyma, love the fabric on the cushions...really cute. The chairs look great.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:18 PM

hang on there bulldog!

Old 06-10-2009, 05:13 PM

657 posts, read 1,788,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hi, our agent said that she would present the counter/counter/counter offer...they didn't say their counter was their final. They aren't asking for closing costs, but have them built into their loan amount, ( we know what the amount they qualify for, and the amount of their down payment....their agent told our agent...guess that was a calculated move) I tried calling our agent's cell, but she wasn't available. Maybe we shouldn't give them an answer right away....because:

We have an appointment for a showing tomorrow between 1:30-2:30pm. Maybe it's the offering buyers coming back to take a second look...not sure. I confirmed the showing, because we don't have a signed contract yet. Or, maybe it's the potential buyers who couldn't get in because of the e-key malfunction. Or maybe someone totally different. My poor dh, he will have to do dog duty, as I'll be at work.

Crazyma, love the fabric on the cushions...really cute. The chairs look great.
gee dont you just wish they would give and offer that is the bottom line and stop playing the game..
whats your bottom line? after all this waiting its so hard to think you could lose it... im sure if they love the house, you all can meet at a happy place.
i cant wait to get my offer, but im affraid of this..
my friend that just sold after almost 2 yrs. her last offer befor this one she got 20k less after going back and forth. then the lady went nuts on the inspection and tried to lowball her another 40 k..
some people are nutz! this house selling is sure draining!
ill say a prayer it all goes well!! ill be thinking of you...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate