Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 01:28 PM

959 posts, read 1,826,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Hammy, I forgot to tell you...I love the name Natalie Marie. They go so well together.
Ahhh thanks. It just really fits well with our last name and we love that it is a name that can grow with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hammy-yeah I was right! I love the Butterfly and the Name is perfect.

Mr. L's test was a long ordeal and we're both whipped-he's snoring, I'm not. The Chron's seems to be in remission and the doc was amazed at what he saw.

Told our daughter I now have a good collection of colon and espohagus pix that we can make a collage-like a family portrait but from within!

NJS don't overdo stuff now.
Good to hear on the Chron's!

Thanks for the compliments on the name. We are almost 100% positive on it but not ready to commit enough to buy letters for the wall nursery just yet. Once we pick the bedding and get the walls all decorated, then it will be closer and we can better commit. And of course, we will have to have a boys name just in case.

Kristine

Old 06-09-2009, 01:32 PM

959 posts, read 1,826,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
I thought the baby's name was gonna be little miss Crazy Sara... where'd this Mia Joy thang come from??!!!

aww crap....show us the bedding and we can play dumb like we don't know LOL
Well, Crazy Sara is going to be her nickname, don't you worry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
I too like Cherry Blossom....very 'understated' and can certainly grow with the wee one, using pinks and greens me thinks. ( But the wall color in that room is a little too 'hot' pink even for me... I think a softer pink would be better, or pull the green out for the walls if you want them a color.IMHO)
What color is your crib?? (oh have you checked Pottery Barn too? DD got grand a beautiful comforter for silly cheap in clearance

OH and how could it not be a girl, surrounded by THEM crazy camper gal peeps!!! Strength in numbers!! Rock on!
I agree about the hot pink room. It will most likely either be a softer pink or a sage like green. I would probably go for the green if I chose the Cheerry Blossom bedding.

I checked Pottery Barn but nothing really jumped out at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
OMG these are sooooo cute - my 2 favs are the Cherry Blossom and Butterfly Meadow - cute for girls but not way over the top being too girly girl. And love the name you picked out!

Crazy Ma, I was just joshin' on the name - though I did think it had a nice ring to it LOL
I think those two are my tops picks to. They are just not to girly and that is what I want.

Kristine

Old 06-09-2009, 01:36 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,193,314 times
oh no no.... her nickname should be bacon bit
I like the name you chose too....natalie is a fave

Old 06-09-2009, 02:04 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,275,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
YEAH!!!!! OK the name of the baby is........Natalie Marie. A girl! I was floored when they told me as I was SURE it was going to be a boy. I have had three different Dr's look at the ultrasound and they all assure me that it is a girl.

So here are the bedding choices. First I will say that I am not really a "girly" person and I don't want the nursery to look to "baby" like.

JCPenney : Classic Collection Baby Bedding and Accessories (http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=62729&GrpTyp=ENS&ItemI D=15eed25&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=external|62644 |62645&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=48&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatI d=external|62644|62645|62729&edmsid=53846ddf56ab40 bc9b5db7763b99abbc - broken link)

Cherry Blossom Bedding by Kidsline - Baby Crib Bedding - 5204beds

Butterfly Meadow Bedding by Kidsline - Baby Crib Bedding - 9227beds (http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/kli/kli9227beds.html - broken link)

So which one do you like best? I ordered them all to see which one we liked best but I want to know what you think.

Kristine
Yay!

As for the bedding, I like the third one best. It's very beautiful.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:13 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,058,472 times
Quote:

Mr. L's test was a long ordeal and we're both whipped-he's snoring, I'm not. The Chron's seems to be in remission and the doc was amazed at what he saw.

Told our daughter I now have a good collection of colon and espohagus pix that we can make a collage-like a family portrait but from within!
I'm so happy that it's in remission and that Mr. L is with a good doc. Blessings do happen!

Old 06-09-2009, 02:38 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,876,351 times
Yes they do-it's what I prayed for for a long time now.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:42 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,526,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
There were witnesses! There is also a video. I told SIL to tell the lawyers to subpeona his vision records--his glasses are thicker than coke bottles and to subpeona his cell phone records!

That should help your brother so much. I would also say to contact the paper it was in to print they are not certain whose fault it was. Can't hurt.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
]
Thanks Tambre!!

Lace!!!!! Is. Mr. L's colonoscopy today???prayers for you.I am doing ok! Resting today.. I am glad my hub took off yesterday. They gave me a shot in the azz of something for pain before they started---6 minutes each side of uterus--cramped a bit during it---but was over quickly....glad I am done! Had grapes for breakfast lol that am...and felt nauseous in the car when we started to leave to go home---good thing for a roll of paper towels nearby lol. I slept off and on most of rest of day yesterday. Actually got a good night sleep for once!! crampy today but feel ok! Will skip the gym today!! tomorrow is a new day. 2 weeks she said no baths...no hottubs..no s==e==x lol for 2 weeks..I am glad it's over. Thanks for well wishes and prayers..........................to all the well wishers. They gave me vicodin but I never filled the prescription! Motrin is better for me if I need it..

and tex and C21- thanks for all your well wishes girls!!

No counter back Tam? that stinks!! At least it's an offer like I got---something...even though nothing back.........Storming here BAD!! Lightning and thunder!

My NJ you are a brave one give me Vicodin. I am glad it is all overwith and you are resting. Please stay away from the Gym for awhile or is that OK?

What is it with all the storms this year. We are lucky to get a few nice days it seems.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
YEAH!!!!! OK the name of the baby is........Natalie Marie. A girl! I was floored when they told me as I was SURE it was going to be a boy. I have had three different Dr's look at the ultrasound and they all assure me that it is a girl.

So here are the bedding choices. First I will say that I am not really a "girly" person and I don't want the nursery to look to "baby" like.

JCPenney : Classic Collection Baby Bedding and Accessories (http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=62729&GrpTyp=ENS&ItemI D=15eed25&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=external|62644 |62645&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=48&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatI d=external|62644|62645|62729&edmsid=53846ddf56ab40 bc9b5db7763b99abbc - broken link)

Cherry Blossom Bedding by Kidsline - Baby Crib Bedding - 5204beds

Butterfly Meadow Bedding by Kidsline - Baby Crib Bedding - 9227beds (http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/kli/kli9227beds.html - broken link)

So which one do you like best? I ordered them all to see which one we liked best but I want to know what you think.

Kristine

It was between #2 and Three. I do like #2 better but just a bit.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Hammy-yeah I was right! I love the Butterfly and the Name is perfect.

NJS don't overdo stuff now.

Thats great news Lacey . What does he have to do to keep it in Remission? I am so happy for both of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate