Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 03:22 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,524,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
So, someone just pulled down the driveway who was interested in seeing where the house was...I talked with them for awhile, and they asked a few questions. Told them we just reduced to $350,000. They had a nice yellow lab with them, and a cute little girl. The house would be great for them! Hoping they call to set up an appointment.

I am hoping that this is the one. When you said yellow lab I could just feel that they might be your buyers. Call me crazy.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:24 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,152,017 times
Thanks for your karma and well wishes Lacey and Tex and Lorrie. I called the RE office, and they haven't heard from the lookers... Such is life. Positive thinking...they will make an appointment, they will like what they see, they will make an offer, lol.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
THANK YOU Barb for the compliment!!

I like the doggie door Barb!! Hey, does anyone call you "Babs"? or do you hate the sound of that?

Tambre- no news flashes here , not since the last email that our house has no lookers and that people want a bargain right now. I wanted to bitcch slap her LOL>>>>> SHe told us we can break the contract at any time if we weren't happy so we will this week. We are def. going to go FSBO. We can reduce it accordingly 15k down ----we will have it on realtor.com. I have a feeling it will definitely get some action when we do this.... My husband is going stir crazy. We are going to be married 7 years on 7/27 and I have never seen him so miserable lol about a state! He is not a complainer...It is taking a toll on him. He wants totally out of this state !LOL>..but we have a plan....more later. I hope you get some action on your home!!

gf- CAN you join a gym? It helps just to keep busy. Hang in there....Been there, done that! It sucks.
I need some more Turkey Hill diet iced tea. I am addicted to it!

NJ you are doing the right thing. That $15,000 could make such a difference.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gf1025 View Post
Hello Ladies,
So much caching up to do for me, I read most of the posts and have to definitely say:
Painter -- Congratulations!
TXGirl -- The tummy pains are better now, it's just that my fatigue is back and my chest is starting to hurt again. Not sure what to make of it, but I'll take the next two days worth and if I don't get better I'm going back to the doctors.
Stoy -- I hope hubby is doing fine and it's all well.
dogmom, Laceyex, crazyMa, Tambre & C21 -- THANK YOU SO MUCH!! for the great notes and wishes.

I came back to work today but I’m not even sure I’ll be able to make it through the whole day because I’m REALLY weak. I’ll try my best.
GF I hope you can make it through the day but don't push yourself it takes time to get better.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:30 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,054,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Thanks for your karma and well wishes Lacey and Tex and Lorrie. I called the RE office, and they haven't heard from the lookers... Such is life. Positive thinking...they will make an appointment, they will like what they see, they will make an offer, lol.
They WILL make an appointment, they will LOVE what they see and they WILL make an offer AT or ABOVE list price

Old 07-20-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Well happy campers---I know I have made several posts on being old but now it has been confirmed by my recent visit from my son. Son and dil just came out bearing a gift for me, a gray wig. See it has been a long standing rule that I will not be old enough to be called Grandma until I have a whole head of gray hair. My mom didn't ever have it, even in her 70's so.... I got a wig as hint to the news--I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER---EEEKKKKKSSSS! tIMe for afew STIFF drinks.

Stoy, I am as bad as your hubby so I understand but........watch him close! You dont mess with head injuries.

This is to go with your gray wig and congrats painter you will be in for the best stage of your life.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:42 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,054,222 times
so made the mistake of thinking (yeah I know LOL) that I could get caught up on today's happenings but looked at the clock and almost 5 so i'll see ya girls around the camp tonight. was here long enough to send out some good karma then went, crap, it's time to head home. see ya later!

Old 07-20-2009, 04:08 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,189,661 times
Tambre- hope they put it in their CART

Old 07-20-2009, 04:25 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,152,017 times
Thanks C21 and Crazyma for the positive vibes...love the pics C-ma and Lorrie. Lorrie, it that a pic of your grandchild? So adorable. Texas, how's the bathroom reno. coming along?...can't believe that your agent didn't even call you back. Painter, I can't believe your agent didn't call you back either. I would love to see a picture of your place sometime. Wisteria, congratulations...seem like everything is just falling into place, wonderful! Lacey, what's up? Gf, hope you're feeling better. Dogmom, stay cool, and find some nice comfy sheets to help you sleep better. Back to vacuuming and endless laundry.

Old 07-20-2009, 04:35 PM

486 posts, read 984,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
GF I hope you can make it through the day but don't push yourself it takes time to get better.
Thanks Lorriem,
I couldn't even make it thru 3 hours. I had to leave. My boss said to take my time. The AC at the office didn't help at all with my bronchitis. I feel super weak, going into the office actually was a setback so it's not looking like I'll be going back until I feel much better, it sucks because I can't do much just sitting at home. Anyway ladies. By the way Lorriem, who's the baby?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate