Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 05:44 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I agree-- we would be dangerous together, but damn we would have some fun!! You will have to visit me once I move to the Lone Star State!
No kiddin' girl - once I can actually leave my offices without all he$$ breaking loose and you're there I'm sure they'll have some sort of travel/RE show or something and I can even write off the trip! We actually get a lot of texans moving here so . . . at some point I will force myself back to the States then make the rounds - since C21 everywhere I'll just write it all off - including 'entertainment' costs LOL win/win

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
lol Joy. My hub and I read that thread. Sure sue the seller--NOT!! I will go back and read your post!!
F it with this realtor. Will do FSBO at this point. We will have to drop the price in order to get it moving again and list on Realtor. com too..I will scroll back and read the previous info you had given me. You are a peach. Thank you sister!
Yeah, pretty frickin' amazing - agent screws up so sue the seller, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight and hey I call it like it is and that IS what I would say to that loser of an agent you have! Maybe even add 'you suck, LOSER' LOL On FSBO info, if you just google FSBO homes or for sale by owner the link I sent you is like the first one and they have a pay per click ad. If I'm not mistaken that was the one that was free.

Old 07-18-2009, 05:46 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
No kiddin' girl - once I can actually leave my offices without all he$$ breaking loose and you're there I'm sure they'll have some sort of travel/RE show or something and I can even write off the trip! We actually get a lot of texans moving here so . . . at some point I will force myself back to the States then make the rounds - since C21 everywhere I'll just write it all off - including 'entertainment' costs LOL win/win

Yeah, pretty frickin' amazing - agent screws up so sue the seller, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight and hey I call it like it is and that IS what I would say to that loser of an agent you have! Maybe even add 'you suck, LOSER' LOL On FSBO info, if you just google FSBO homes or for sale by owner the link I sent you is like the first one and they have a pay per click ad. If I'm not mistaken that was the one that was free.
thanks girl!! I appreciate all your help!! You're the bomb!!

Old 07-18-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
thanks girl!! I appreciate all your help!! You're the bomb!!
No YOU'RE the bomb girlfriend

Old 07-18-2009, 06:08 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
No YOU'RE the bomb girlfriend

Hey thanks Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since you are here...I put my pic there lol....under blog.....lol

Yes, incognito but this is as close as it gets. I am the paparazzi with everyone and anyone else but me--I usually hide.

Old 07-18-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Hey thanks Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since you are here...I put my pic there lol....under blog.....lol
OMG you are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Your DH is one lucky man but I'm sure he already knows that.

Old 07-18-2009, 06:13 PM

486 posts, read 984,103 times
Quote:
We're all thinking and praying for you, GF
C21 -- THANK YOU SO MUCH for the inspirational thoughts & prayers!!

TX girl I'm taking: Azithromycin, the pain finally calmed down. Now I'm sleeeepy.

Old 07-18-2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gf1025 View Post
C21 -- THANK YOU SO MUCH for the inspirational thoughts!!

TX girl I'm taking: Azithromycin, the pain finally calmed down. Now I'm sleeeepy.
Glad the pain calmed down gf and that you're sleepy, so try and get a good nights sleep. XX

Old 07-18-2009, 06:42 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Sounds great!! Look out Austin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gf1025 View Post
C21
Yep...those "mycins" will mess with your stomach...even taking with food.
E-mycin is so bad for me that I refuse to take it due to the intense stomach cramping.

Old 07-18-2009, 06:43 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:

Yes, incognito but this is as close as it gets. I am the paparazzi with everyone and anyone else but me--I usually hide.
You are simply beautiful girl! Now I know where your daughter gets her looks from!

Old 07-18-2009, 07:24 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,944 times
Hey NJ, it's great to put a face with the name. You are stunning!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate