Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 08:15 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hey C21, there is someone on the World forum (scroll up from Real Estate on general forums page) looking for information on Panama. Thought you would be the perfect resource.
thanks! I'll check it now (I do check that section but guess not as much as I should) XX

Old 07-19-2009, 08:23 PM

311 posts, read 916,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
... I got a wig as hint to the news--I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER---EEEKKKKKSSSS! tIMe for afew STIFF drinks.
OMYGOSH...CONGRATULATIONS Painter! What a lucky girl you are!
I dont think I will ever be called gramma...sigh..I have to put up with 3 grand kitties instead. Cute, but not quite the same Or I have to marry me some and the chances of that are looking pretty slim these days too! LOL

On the maternal front...the 2nd brood of bluebirds fledged the nest on Monday this week...I cleaned the nest box out on Tuesday and the mama bird is going for it AGAIN...I am flabbergasted! The only thing I can think of is that she still thinks its spring, since our high temps the past 2 days were 66 and 68!

Old 07-19-2009, 08:42 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
OK...so I am leaving my house today to go meet a friend for a late lunch. As I am opening my front door to leave my house...there is a guy with a dog down at the bottom of my yard next to the street. He is reading a paper while his dog is sh*tting in my yard. So I yell out at him..."I can't believe you are letting your dog take a sh*t in my front yard!" He said "I am going to pick it up". My reply was "OH, I KNOW you are going to pick it up and in the future, let your dog sh*t in your yard before taking him for his walk."

I love dogs...I really do, but that just irked the H out of me!

Old 07-19-2009, 09:18 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
wow what a funky subject to hike back into camp to!
Train that DOG

Lawsy I will never get caught back up

STOY- keep a eagle eye on your STUBBORN man- i see others have listed some things to be on the lookout for. Prayers & hope all goes well!
You tell him if he is gonna be all stubborn and if he ever falls again we are goona send him some of these!!

Old 07-19-2009, 09:31 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
painter's gonna be a mee maw!!!!!!

Jody- what prolific birdies!! do they sound pretty singing?

NJ I saw you all styling with them movie stars shades NO paparazzi!

Niki I don't mind shopping for hours...if it is a thrift, flea market, junk, salvage type place!

Gentlearts!! Howdy, glad ya hiked back around to camp what a doofus agent- Yeah I am gonna be gone away and you want to let strangers tramp though my house........NOT

Well I know I missed a bunch of peeps, but i need to go make a little order around here for a bit. Went out and looked at carpet, these floors are getting squeakier and the only REAL answer is rip carpet up...might reuse the BR's and get new in Living/dining, and take from there & redo the hall.
Carept isn't bad enough to dump completely

BBL
HUGS

Old 07-19-2009, 10:32 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
So I wrote this long a$$ post to EVERYONE and usually i copy it before I post (just in case), but of course it's almost 11:30PM, I'm tired so didn't - lost the entire thing! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm too dang tired to go through the entire thing again, so I'm going to go to bed before I drop and will try again tommorow morning when I can actually see! Dang it - was a good too. And on that note, for anyone even thinking about messin' with us Crazy Campers

Old 07-19-2009, 11:17 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,606 times
Congratulations, Painter!

Old 07-20-2009, 03:38 AM

1,320 posts, read 3,703,540 times
Well, I am having sooo much fun during my one year selling process. After two offers not working out, I had another showing Thursday. They came back Saturday and stayed 90 minutes. I thought this might be a good sign. Yesterday my realtor called and said they made an offer. It was a bit low. This was after I lowered the house another 2 k last week. But they are closer than the last people. I won't go much lower as I don't want to shell out a few grand at closing. They also want me to throw in the washer/dryer and a home warranty. We are 4 k apart and we need to counter today. I may come down another k, but if they won't come up any that will be it. The house was originally listed at 129, and it is priced at 121 now. Again, I don't really have to sell it, and was trying to walk away without owing anything, but this doesn't look likely.

I am tired of the whole process, so I need to decide if I should plan to spend a few grand, or just take the house off the market for a year.

Old 07-20-2009, 04:19 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times
Quote:
NJ I saw you all styling with them movie stars shades NO paparazzi!
lol Crazyma! thanks girl! You are a work a holic!!! take a break sista!!

Good morning all.....

CDC- You are lucky to have so much "movement" on your home... Maybe you could meet in the middle with these people hopefully.......Good luck!!

Lacey- thanks about the pic lol..incognito is the best way lol.......

Quote:
OK...so I am leaving my house today to go meet a friend for a late lunch. As I am opening my front door to leave my house...there is a guy with a dog down at the bottom of my yard next to the street. He is reading a paper while his dog is sh*tting in my yard. So I yell out at him..."I can't believe you are letting your dog take a sh*t in my front yard!" He said "I am going to pick it up". My reply was "OH, I KNOW you are going to pick it up and in the future, let your dog sh*t in your yard before taking him for his walk."

I love dogs...I really do, but that just irked the H out of me!
LMAO Tex! ROFL! That is bullshat!! no pun!! The ballllls of some people. There is guy in our development that comes across the street *where this local cop resides* and his dog takes a dump in his yard on a daily basis...Ballsy huh>? I see him do it alot! LOL --unreal!!

Stoy- how is hubby????????????????

Hi Niki,,Congrats Painter....

C21 you have an office in the Caribbean? Ah, love it. We want to go to the Cayman Islands next year. It is our favorite island in the Caribbean.......where is the other office >>??

It's going to be a fun-filled day with salt dough with the twins at the library later on.....MIL is coming from MA so I will be entertaining! She is ok, I must say though. She is coming for 2 weeks!!!!!!The kids will like it!

Last edited by njsocks; 07-20-2009 at 04:31 AM..

Old 07-20-2009, 04:29 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Hi campers, been off the puter for a couple days, my son and wife are here and between chatting, visiting, playing the wii, the kids using my puter, etc...i have been outta touch! I did glance yesterday and see Stoys dh was hurt, prayers out a ya girl...will catch up now in the dawn's early light. No, no light here..3 am west coast time...

In a bit...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate