Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 09:45 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,052,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
stoy- Im free!!!! that was funny:0

Yep- sell Barb- you don't need anything causing add'l stress
So Ma, I noticed you changed your status and being the honest person I am I had to fess up to changin' the outhouse - but at least I left a bottle of ripple when I added the picture LOL

Old 07-16-2009, 10:08 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,188,182 times
Wow JOY, I love the seat too!!! nice job

Have you guys seen this??? It is a hoot- it is computer generated with the babies face iserted, or sumpin like that

YouTube - Evian Roller Babies international version

Old 07-17-2009, 07:06 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,151,290 times
Quote:

Have you guys seen this??? It is a hoot- it is computer generated with the babies face iserted, or sumpin like that

YouTube - Evian Roller Babies international version
Freaky Animation..funny though.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:28 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,278,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
So Ma, I noticed you changed your status and being the honest person I am I had to fess up to changin' the outhouse - but at least I left a bottle of ripple when I added the picture LOL
Joy, I do say that is the fanciest outhouse I have ever seen, the tile is a nice touch..lol and that wine is perfect!

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/BobbyG53/Webouthouserockafeller_resize.jpg (broken link)

Old 07-17-2009, 07:59 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,278,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
i'm going to post this here as opposed to other thread bec. i dont want to start an argument. well least not tonight. why do some people jump to greed as the answer to why a house hasnt dropped in price??? that is so ignorant. no one knows their situation, excluding the OP. how stupid.
Stoy, DM me too

Old 07-17-2009, 08:03 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,864,095 times
Morning all from downright chilly MN. It's 52 w/30MPH winds and not to get above 60.

Oh it was wings last night and they weren't as good as usual.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:26 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,052,377 times
Quote:

Yeah, I had someone email it to me and I made the mistake of watching at the office - was laughing like a mad woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Joy, I do say that is the fanciest outhouse I have ever seen, the tile is a nice touch..lol and that wine is perfect!
I thought my fellow campers would like the improvements - and always good to have a bottle of wine or ripple nearby when one needs some extra time - and yes, that was a custom seat! Only the best for my amigas LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning all from downright chilly MN. It's 52 w/30MPH winds and not to get above 60.

Sounds like here now, except the winds haven't kicked in yet - think we're in green season but weather patterns off so much, last year through this one 'cause of La Nina effects coming down from the States. I never know what the day is going to be like but it's been raining daily and very chilly (I'd say cold but compared to MN, I can't use that word) - but darn, for me especially at night it's, oh it's gonna slip out COLD! LOL

Old 07-17-2009, 08:28 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,447,275 times
Hi all you crazy campers. Got the day off so I will be around and about most of the day!

Lacey, Had the wings to and they were not good. So dissappointed in them, but it was a take out order and the rain was so bad I didn't take them back. Ordered HOT and these didn't even have sause on them, just nasty. Think I will be getting my next order FREE!!!

We have a cold front coming in, lol, that is from the weather nut, only to be in the high 80s and low humidity after the rains. Good time for the yard work!

Old 07-17-2009, 08:55 AM

959 posts, read 1,825,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

It really is cold today! I had to send Connor to school with a jacket on.

Sorry about the wings. I hate that when you look forward to something and then it just sucks.

Kristine

Old 07-17-2009, 09:01 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,378,899 times
Hi all...it's been a LONG 3 nights at work--Now I am off for the next 3 nights. For the life of me, I can't remember the posts, but off the top of my head...

Barb--SELL-SELL-SELL!!!! You don't need that stress up there in WA.

Painter--Glad to hear you have the day off. You deserve it...you work so dang hard.

Hammy--Call the police and report the incident. That is just strange.

Stoy--I know I wanted to say something to you but can't remember for the life of me! Oh well, it will come to me eventually.

Rothbear--HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a great day.

Joy/C'ma--What's up with the out houses?!?!?!

C'ma--How is DD and DGD doing?

Lorrie--Hope you are feeling better.

NJ--How's my twinadoos doing? Hugs and kisses to them!

Tambre--Hi girl!

gf-- Hugs to you girl. You will be stronger when all is said and done. It's hard to end a relationship but it is even harder to continue in one that is going nowhere.
To anyone else I forgot...not intentional--I promise!! I am still brain dead from working all night...haven't been to bed yet!
Lace--glad to hear you finally made it to protein/meat!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate