Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2009, 05:51 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,866,360 times

Advertisements

Thank you all!!!!! Love you!

Old 11-28-2009, 09:15 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,380,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Nice pix Joy.

Okay our wonderful son is submitting an offer on a house today-they've been looking for awhile. He sent me the listing and it looks great-so clean and well maintained and in a great neighborhood. Fingers crossed for him.

Tex-okay turkey, dressing (sausage), whipped sweets with nutmeg/bourbon/cinnamon, creamed onions and peas, turnips, homemade cranberry/orange/walnut sauce, giblet gravy and pumpkin pie and diet be damned-I am ready.

Also gang could I ask a bug favor? My daughter called and our oldest grand-dtr (17 in Jan) has had crazy blood results for the past year and the doc is sending her to a Cancer center for testing.
Lace, keeping my fingers crossed for your son, sending my prayers upward to God that all will be A-OK with your GD and dang it...I wish I had a jet plane to fly to your house for dinner!!

Old 11-29-2009, 04:12 AM

Tex if I ever win the lottery I'm buying that private jet!!!

Son offered, they countered, he re-countered.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:16 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,279,555 times
Good morning ladies..yes up at 4 or a little before this morning..I thought I only did not sleep at home, guess it afflicts me everywhere..nuts..kind of a laid back day today except we are going to a big antique store in the next town over later on..will leave the men at home..bah who wants to antique with THEM, lol.

I need to get online and plan our route home..we are planning to go to just outside of OKC and visit with my daughter in law's dad and stepmom..they are very nice and we don't know them that well since they live far away, but since we are going so close would like to stop. Not sure if we should get a hotel for that night or not. Think I will run it by Karen, her stepmom...hate to intrude especially with the dog.. But we are leaving Wed so need to get rolling on that plan.

Lacey, prayers of course for your lovely granddaughter that all will be ok..when will they find out anything? And sounds like your son has a good shot at the house they are offering on...

Well, sleepy so might try to go back to bed for a while..gads I hate waking up like this...bah

Old 11-29-2009, 06:34 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,351,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Glad to hear Scott had a nice birthday. One of these days will get together.
That's too funny that you can't find the sweaters for him!! I did that once with a present for my sister. It was a Christmas present---looked all over for it and could not find it. Years went by and I forgot all about it. When I was packing up my house last Summer I found it--still in it's Christmas wrapping!! So I saved it! This time I put it where I could see it daily!! Then my surgery came up and she was coming to take care of me so I gave it to her then! She laughed like crazy when I told her how many years it had been "lost"!!
That is too funny about your sis's present getting lost in shuffle!
Ar eyou getting psyched for your cruise?? Not far off!! How was work! You must be winding down! Get some zzzs girl!! Hugs to my little Watsaboo!Are you going to get reindeer antlers for him? I saw a pair for a kitty yesterday-- i bet they would fit Watsabooski!!

Joy-love the pictures of Panama and the parade!! How is Hellraiser?LOL>aka Shredder! How is your weekend going? Did atty. ever show up?

Lacey- Sending MANY PRAYERS your way for your gd!
that dinner sounds divine!! You are such a fabulous cook with all of these yummy things you make!!
Sending prayers your son gets the house he wants!! Whereabouts is it?

Barb- that antique store sounds cool!! I love that show Antique Roadshow! Get some rest girl. You have been on the road a long time!!

Painter- any more action on the house??

Old 11-29-2009, 07:06 AM

Hi Barb and NJS-Barb and I were on FB at 4AM-LOL. I watched a PBS special on Elvis and love songs-it was great.

NJS in Brick off Princeton Ave.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:58 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,053,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi Barb and NJS-Barb and I were on FB at 4AM-LOL. I watched a PBS special on Elvis and love songs-it was great.

NJS in Brick off Princeton Ave.
OMG 4AM That's when the roosters do their early "hey bessie was great' call throughout the neighborhood, then they go back to sleep until dawn. So guess technically I was awake when you all were - no way though I could have been on computer though lol Need my coffee B4 I can do ANYTHING!

Fingers crossed on son's counter to counter and prayers still being said for DGD

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
That is too funny about your sis's present getting lost in shuffle!
Ar eyou getting psyched for your cruise?? Not far off!! How was work! You must be winding down! Get some zzzs girl!! Hugs to my little Watsaboo!Are you going to get reindeer antlers for him? I saw a pair for a kitty yesterday-- i bet they would fit Watsabooski!!

LOL antlers are bad enough, but kitty antlers? Poor guy won't know what species he is HAHAHAHA

Joy-love the pictures of Panama and the parade!! How is Hellraiser?LOL>aka Shredder! How is your weekend going? Did atty. ever show up?

Glad you liked the pics and wasn't that one little girl's dress so cute - love seeing them all dressed up. The Shredder is being good - now - lol but dang she was wound up last night and this morning. Ugh. Hoping when I have her spayed she'll chill a bit. Even I'm getting sick of the word "NO!" lol

Oh the attorney called and, like I had a feeling would happen, asked if we could meet first thing tomorrow morning. I was kind-of wondering since he was in town with his family, holiday etc. about us meeting yesterday, so wasn't surprised at all and actually relieved since I had already started celebrating LOL
Have to post this since we're talking about dressing up animals for christmas lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Good morning ladies..yes up at 4 or a little before this morning..I thought I only did not sleep at home, guess it afflicts me everywhere..nuts..kind of a laid back day today except we are going to a big antique store in the next town over later on..will leave the men at home..bah who wants to antique with THEM, lol.

I need to get online and plan our route home..we are planning to go to just outside of OKC and visit with my daughter in law's dad and stepmom..they are very nice and we don't know them that well since they live far away, but since we are going so close would like to stop. Not sure if we should get a hotel for that night or not. Think I will run it by Karen, her stepmom...hate to intrude especially with the dog.. But we are leaving Wed so need to get rolling on that plan.

Barb, WHERE outside of OKC? I grew up outside of the city so of course am curious where outside OKC you're going????????

Lacey, prayers of course for your lovely granddaughter that all will be ok..when will they find out anything? And sounds like your son has a good shot at the house they are offering on...

Well, sleepy so might try to go back to bed for a while..gads I hate waking up like this...bah
Hope you got some sleep hon and once you're done with all this traveling, moving crap I'll bet you'll start feeling better. You've just really overdone it the last several months. XXOO

So hope everyone else is doing good - watching the repeat of Raising the Bar 'cause it comes on here at like 10 or 11 and was too tired to watch it last Monday and they always show the repeats on Sunday so trying to catch up.

I'll pop back in later!

Old 11-29-2009, 10:48 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,279,555 times
Hi Joy, I enjoyed the pictures you posted, what adorable children..would love to visit sometime!

DIL's folks live in a town called Konawa, southeast of OKC about 75 mi..near Ada..small, small town. I think we are going to take an extra day heading home, not drive so far each day..its too tiring and you don't get to see anything. Talked to my folks this morning, all is ok with the doglets left behind, my dad said we should take an extra day coming back and visit with Ed and Karen some..so we may..I am not looking foward to that drive AT ALL.

Ok heading out soon, I am so tired today and my brain feels fuzzy. Hi to everyone and Painter, haven't seen you. Hope Amy is doing ok in MO..

Old 11-29-2009, 12:37 PM

Yeah they got the house and are so happy!!! Closing by Jan 15th.

Barb I'm crashing too-got the house cleaned and finished Christmas cards-I am offically done.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:57 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,025,873 times
Lacey! just like us!!! happy for them!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate