Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2010, 05:26 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,453 times

Advertisements

Painter...when did you get your star! Congratulations!!!!

Old 04-02-2010, 06:51 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,311 times
Tambre, that's funny!! something i would do! was gonna take a pic of the trim but really cold today. so will do so tomorrow.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:09 AM

50,382 posts, read 64,034,538 times
Our agent says the lookers yesterday are a maybe. Since they are not at all interested in our very expensive outbuilding, I can't figure out why they would want to pay for it, so I suspect they won't work out, but we'll see.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:49 PM

Gentlearts, you never know. Even though they aren't interested in the outbuilding, they may love the house, the neighborhood, the property, the school district, or other interesting selling points that are unique to your house. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Old 04-03-2010, 06:03 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
woohoo Painter, ain't you spechial, got one of them purty doodads now

Gentlearts, they may think it over and realize the outbuilding could be very useful! Seller mojo to you!!

CDCD you gonna try an open house for spring?

Yards stink, houses stink, everything stinks, I stink...can I please live at a hotel? I tell ya peeps, crazyma is so over all this crap. I must be getting old, 'cause it ain't so fun or satisfying anymore

ugh...dogs are stalking, it never quits, always something

y'all have a nice evening

Old 04-03-2010, 07:17 PM

Aw, Cma, what's wrong?!

cold and cloudy today, and not what they forecasted. still got some staining and window trim done. Tambre, i took a pic, will put up later or tomorrow.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:51 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
aww Stoy, I am just so frustrated. The damn back, coming and going....has been okay sorta, since last sunday, but still taking half the day to get standing up straight. If only I didn't have to lay down at night and could stay on my feet so the back wouldn't seize up. I got too much to do to be dealing with this. Just grumbley about it. I guess I should be grateful for what I do have, but gee I really hate not being on GO when I need to. Got busy with the yard/basement stuff, and the house has gone to poop. I need to vac, sweep , mop the kitchen, but like why bother , just get dirty again...

just the blahs & poor me this weekend...I was bi*@^ing about the yard and hubby says, what it wrong.........eye roll- I think he thinks little lawn fairies come out at night...he has no clue, he is spoiled
and this man thinks we should take a real vacation...why? so I can do all the freaking catch up work when we get back?? yeah right
ugh- maybe i need a padded room, but not in a hotel LOL
okay shutting up

Yeah on your painting! Bet it will look great. Any sign of mystery plants peeking up thru the ground?

Old 04-04-2010, 07:52 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
Morning out there.....HAPPY EASTER TOO!
Hope you all have a great day and get a break...from what ever it maybe. My yard is taking a break but the house isnt, most of dinner is already ready and the ham is in the oven, not much left to the cooking anyway. The critters are all fed and back to snoozing, right along with the dd who stayed out most of the night (morning?).

Crazyma....When you find a yard fairy will ya thank her for me? Because for as long as I have been handleing the exterior work, that is how it has been getting done....duh. Girlfriend believe me I know how frustrating things are right now, so botch all you want, not that it does any good but go ahead anyway. Good thing you are WOMEN are the back would prevent you from everything except the remote and a hand grasp. Why don't you consider a vacation, you do get to skip a week of the cleaning, cleaning when you get back or prior to leaving. LOL I know, I know, I always dreamed of a vacation and then the one time I did go....all hell broke loose while I was gone, swore never again, just wasn't worth it......

Old 04-04-2010, 08:25 AM

Cma, if he's saying vacation, jump at it!!! you need it! i have some cleaning fairies i'll send your way. let's see, do you want "i just cleaned now i have to pick up after my husband' fairies or "damn dog and your muddy feet, i just mopped" cleaning fairies?
Happy Easter Everyone!!

Painter, your ham is in the oven already!?? i was waiting til noon. I better double check on that!

Tambre, what are you and DH planning for today?

Old 04-04-2010, 09:00 AM

H A P P Y
E A S T E R
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate