Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2009, 04:09 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,537 times

Advertisements

Old 10-12-2009, 04:27 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Lorrie, thank you for posting those, you looked stunning girl..love the suit, I'm glad you made the trip to Nordys for it..Gary very handsome and the bride and groom are a lovely couple.

Now what can I say about miss Willow! What a doll baby she is..

thanks for posting those my friend..

Old 10-12-2009, 04:54 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Thanks Joy...I need to get all my towels out and see what I have that coordinates with my bathrooms and then donate the ones that are older and not so fluffy..as i get older I like high thread count sheets and nice towels..

He did find the WD 40..In the bookcase in the dining room..uh yeah..good place for it, duh! HAHAHA - yeah, bookcase ; perfect place for the WD40 lol

I hate us being so disorganized..we are taking a lot of our stuff in the garage to my sister next month when we go for Thanksgiving..she is renting us a covered trailer and so she is getting our old sectional sofa, lots of kitchen things, pots, pans, utensils, etc...also home decor items..long story but she and her husband had issues for so many years and as a result many of the things she had or were given to her by our folks or grandparents as far as colletible disappeared...sold, whatever..so..I am helping her replenish her family treasures. I have many many things and I don't need all theses things, time to pass the goods along..Anyway, we also tryying to consolidate two homes into the one we have here, all the cookware, furniture, everything from the mobile home has to go somewhere, so..we told her, if you pay for the one way trailer rental, we will bring the goods to ya.

Of course she is ecstatic to get new things, new to her, and she is alrady cleanig out closets, drawers, etc preparing for the 'new' things..I told her when I get there we will re do her bedroom. I am taking linens too, a couple comforters I will never use..her bedroom is funky and she wants a new look..so that will be fun! they live in a wonderful farmhouse...

anyway we are going to haul all this stuff with our jeep cherokee and we are taking Halo with us..he gave me such a stink eye after that cruise I need to take him, lol. No we had planned to take him before that, her dogs Pierre and Laci want him to come visit..And he is good traveler, just a little guy. We are leaving around the 20th of Nov and will be gone a couple weeks,

Anyone wanting to come meet up with us during that time let me know, would love to do that.

Ok I should probably try to do something here but my body is killin me today girls..lots of pain..I will aim to do chores tomorrow I guess..
Man their house is gorgeous and what a win/win - you get rid of stuff you don't need, she gets stuff she does need. I can relate to losing stuff 'cause moved so many dang times and well . . . lost a lot of stuff over the years. But at least now she can start replenishing, you can get rid of some stuff you're not using. Perfect! Take it easy now, tomorrow will be there soon enough and that stuff ain't going anywhere. Hugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post

WOW! That's all I can say! You look like a million dollars and Gary is so handsome Love that outfit girl! XXOO
And Miss Willow - she is just so adorable! Looks like she's recovered so well for all of her surgeries. That's just a precious picture.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:21 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Well I am back in the swamps here, yep, has been raining for several hours again. Keep looking at my feet for webbing, might ought to stop running around barefoot, lol.

Dogmom, Sounds like a good plan there gal. But another long trip in the winter months????

Lorrie, You look fantastic in the suit! A classic, love it. Now I looked for the sweet little Willow baby but all I saw was a pretty little gal, when did she grow up? Dont you wish they would stay pups for longer? I found some pix of my boys and it broke my heart to see my little guys as sweet little ones and now well they are just big meanies!

Guess I should sign out for the night, gonna make an egg sandwich and watch Castle for abit. Have a good evening gals....

Old 10-12-2009, 05:36 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Painter, yes a winter trip..we are taking the southern route going to IL..through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas then up through OK, MO and then IL. we wont have the trailer on the way home, its a one way rental, so planning go take I-70 through Denver and then home...our jeep is a raised 4WD we will be ok...taking our time both ways..

It's windy here today, pacific storm blowing in...no rain clouds here, i can see they have stopped at the 'pass' to the west of us about 30 miles, clouds kind of peeking through the pass..a little high clouds here but cooler, much cooler and windy..my poor India hates the wind..its only 67 here...LOVE IT. Compared to the heat we had even 2 weeks ago it's heavenly. Anyone wanting to come out to Palm Springs area this winter for a vacay just let me know, we always have a guest room waiting!

Old 10-12-2009, 08:15 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
I'll pick up the cowbot for you-can't guarantee he'll be in one piece when we arrive tho. Know I'll be smiling.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy!!!
Quote:
MMMMMM......now that is yummy sounding..
I know...can't wait to make some when the real cold weather hits around Jan/Feb!!!

Lorrie: You look gorgeous!! You and Gary make quite the couple! Willow--what can I say??? I'll say what I say to my pup every day--She's so dang cute I just want to squeeze the stuffin' out of her!! Really--beautiful little girl! Thanks for posting some pics of her!!!

Quote:
Anyone wanting to come out to Palm Springs area this winter for a vacay just let me know, we always have a guest room waiting!
Don't say that too loud--you might have a bunch of us snowbelters on your doorstep!!

Old 10-12-2009, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Well I am back in the swamps here, yep, has been raining for several hours again. Keep looking at my feet for webbing, might ought to stop running around barefoot, lol ....
It finally stopped raining here! I leave for the Outer Banks, NC on Friday with my neighbors for a week long vacation! They always rent a house down there this time of year. It is a 3 story house with elevator. I might have told y'all this before....let me see if I can find it on line and post the link to it!!

Old 10-12-2009, 08:28 PM

Here's the link to the house we are staying at.

Just Dune It Oceanfront Home in carova-beach 4x4

Old 10-12-2009, 08:39 PM

Thanks Joy, Barb,Shelly and miss painter. Willow and I thank you. I thought I posted the one with the cig in my hand so glad I didn't Yes painter the furbabies grow up so fast. I love puppy breath and the trouble they get in. They give you a good laugh. Then we have to spoil it all and train them. Willow will be 7 mos OCT 26th.

Last edited by lorriem; 10-12-2009 at 08:48 PM..

Old 10-12-2009, 08:46 PM

Thanks Shelly,Lacey, Barb and Joy. I always get out of this mood just fine. I am just such a worrier. Lacey I thought this 6 month went by faster. Slow down months and years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate