Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2010, 01:47 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times

Advertisements

Tex think Painter had some weird weather-hopefully she's okay.

He's good----maybe home by Tues or Weds (his birthday and our 42nd anniv.)

Old 02-05-2010, 01:50 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Tex think Painter had some weird weather-hopefully she's okay.

42 years??? You are my hero! That is amazing in this day and age. congrat's!

Kristine

Old 02-05-2010, 01:56 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Things is Tex has a job where she's needed. Does the hosp has transportation for you Tex? Watson should be okay with extra food and water. Just you be safe.

The body scan is so skin cancer-history of it in family and I had melanoma removed from my shoulder 10 yrs. ago. She biopsied my left shoulder and niitrous oxide sprayed some areas.

AS soon as I saw dermatology I figured it was looking for melanomas etc.. but I didn't want to pry! When I worked in one lab long ago there was a ton of basal cell on biopsy reports we would have to send out! and that is great you are pro-active getting it checked!! When do you get results Lace>??

OK, I bought chicken salad from GB....drove around for 3 1/2 hrs..with it in the trunk! didn't realize it was that LONG BUT it's 35 outside and I put it in the trunk and was cold as can be when I brought it in...Would you ALL EAT IT lol>>>>????????????????????????? omg. I think I should chuck it... I am all paranoid now!!

Shel- Emergency vehicles are allowed on the road and usually personnel as yourself getting through right?? You poor thing... BE CAREFUL!!

BARB- where's the sod girlfriend!!

Quote:
Shelly, can you call in sick, of course if everyone did that, not a good plan..I would leave plenty of water out for Sir Watson, does he graze food or do you feed him at certain times? if he is free fed, you could just leave a big bowl..so you have some poo and pee in the house..at least he will have plenty of food and water..
You are too sweet Barb---- you guys rock!

Old 02-05-2010, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Well I keep harping on Blizzaks or however you spell them (really don't know if they make them for SUVs but would think so), 'cause those things literally will take any kind of road conditions (snowpacked/icy) and stop on a dime. That's how I was able to get up the Georgetown hill in a sports car when SUV were off the road in snowbanks. Anyway, maybe check them out - I know you'll be going to Austin and can always then sell them to someone still living in the area (of course at a used price), but I drove with them in enough bad Colorado winters that they literally were the only thing keeping me on the roads sometimes, especially going up a hill. The driveway up to our house was one steep mother and no problemo when icy/snowpacked getting up to house.

OK emails now - keep putting them off lol

Joyous-----I have AWD too in my Mercedes and LOVE it!! and the heated seats I cannot live without! LOL...
and then there's you-----------basking in the damn sun...well, I know you are working but feeling that ocean breeze at least!!

Old 02-05-2010, 02:12 PM

NJS-it should be fine-refrigerator's are 40 so your trunk was colder-eat it and enjoy!

Heated seats here too and I love them.

Yep skin cancer runs in the family-Irish and I was a sun worshipper for many years-you play you pay. Results 10 days. Not worried.

Old 02-05-2010, 02:22 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
WOW--42 years!! That is great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
OK, I bought chicken salad from GB....drove around for 3 1/2 hrs..with it in the trunk! didn't realize it was that LONG BUT it's 35 outside and I put it in the trunk and was cold as can be when I brought it in...Would you ALL EAT IT lol>>>>????????????????????????? omg. I think I should chuck it... I am all paranoid now!!

Shel- Emergency vehicles are allowed on the road and usually personnel as yourself getting through right?? You poor thing... BE CAREFUL!!
I think the chicken salad will be ok!

Yes, I am permitted on the roads...just worried about driving. It is coming down hateful. I just checked with my neighbor--she said if necessary, she will bring Watson over to her house tomorrow if she sees I didn't make it home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Joyous-----I have AWD too in my Mercedes and LOVE it!! and the heated seats I cannot live without! LOL...
and then there's you-----------basking in the damn sun...well, I know you are working but feeling that ocean breeze at least!!
LOVE the heated seats--I have them too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Well I keep harping on Blizzaks or however you spell them (really don't know if they make them for SUVs but would think so), 'cause those things literally will take any kind of road conditions (snowpacked/icy) and stop on a dime. That's how I was able to get up the Georgetown hill in a sports car when SUV were off the road in snowbanks. Anyway, maybe check them out - I know you'll be going to Austin and can always then sell them to someone still living in the area (of course at a used price), but I drove with them in enough bad Colorado winters that they literally were the only thing keeping me on the roads sometimes, especially going up a hill. The driveway up to our house was one steep mother and no problemo when icy/snowpacked getting up to house.
I would purchase them if I were going to be here long term, but Winter is almost over now. I wish I would have known about these years ago!! I totaled a car years ago on roads like today.

Old 02-05-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
NJS-it should be fine-refrigerator's are 40 so your trunk was colder-eat it and enjoy!

Heated seats here too and I love them.

Yep skin cancer runs in the family-Irish and I was a sun worshipper for many years-you play you pay. Results 10 days. Not worried.

AH! Thanks Lace and Shel!! You are the best..always helping in a crunch when I need advice!! What would I do without you all???!

That is great you both have the seats-they are great warming your azz up in a NY minute!!

Old 02-05-2010, 03:00 PM

Remote starters, heated seats essentials out here in the tundra.

Old 02-05-2010, 03:01 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Remote starters, heated seats essentials out here in the tundra.
Now that is ONE thing I wish I had--a remote starter!!

Old 02-05-2010, 03:46 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Hey all....Left out early this a.m. to help my ds finish up the nursery...added chair rail and a pix mould at the ceiling, painted a band of pink in that and then ran all the trim oh and I painted the ceiling too. So needless to say I am tired now, but it is completely DONE and oh so cute! HoHo OH I am good, lol....
Not gonna go back a read right now soo Hope everything is good with everyone and I will catch up later, the barn is calling my name and a hot shower!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate