Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2009, 11:07 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times

Advertisements

Tex, does that mean you have a new roommate? Cant wait to hear all about her, bet she has some stories to tell..yay! I'm sure it will be fine

Lacey, glad Mr. L. is in not as much pain this morning..just hang low until Monday when you can get to the docs...bummer...having chronic pain myself I know how depressing it is....I had a bad night..sometimes the meds work, sometimes not..it really does a trip to the mind..not to mention Mr. L. with the G.I. issues. I am so glad you got back home last month and he was feeling good..what a blessing that was. You are good folks, I don't know why bad stuff always happens to the good ones..

Painter, how did the dog shampoo work for the boys? If you liked it I think I will get some, and I am with Tex, that natures miracle is a lifesaver..I need to get some..we have some piddle problems here from time to time..Indy has hormone problems and 'leaks' now and then..she has had this since she was a puppy and we used to have her on meds..now i would just rather not have her on meds and try to live with the little piddles that show up now and then. thank goodness for tile!

Ok going to get my nails and a pedicure with my next door neighbor..she is young enough to be my kid, very nice, has a 11 year old daughter and a 3 and 2 year old..I told her the other day I would go with them..now I am not feeling good but told her if we went early enough I would be fine.

Joy, don't you HATE computer issues...Ugh..even more important for you since its your business..Ugh again.

Ok need to catch up on my emails before I head out, chat later..

Old 10-17-2009, 11:14 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Tex, does that mean you have a new roommate? Cant wait to hear all about her, bet she has some stories to tell..yay! I'm sure it will be fine

Lacey, glad Mr. L. is in not as much pain this morning..just hang low until Monday when you can get to the docs...bummer...having chronic pain myself I know how depressing it is....I had a bad night..sometimes the meds work, sometimes not..it really does a trip to the mind..not to mention Mr. L. with the G.I. issues. I am so glad you got back home last month and he was feeling good..what a blessing that was. You are good folks, I don't know why bad stuff always happens to the good ones..

Painter, how did the dog shampoo work for the boys? If you liked it I think I will get some, and I am with Tex, that natures miracle is a lifesaver..I need to get some..we have some piddle problems here from time to time..Indy has hormone problems and 'leaks' now and then..she has had this since she was a puppy and we used to have her on meds..now i would just rather not have her on meds and try to live with the little piddles that show up now and then. thank goodness for tile!

Ok going to get my nails and a pedicure with my next door neighbor..she is young enough to be my kid, very nice, has a 11 year old daughter and a 3 and 2 year old..I told her the other day I would go with them..now I am not feeling good but told her if we went early enough I would be fine.

Joy, don't you HATE computer issues...Ugh..even more important for you since its your business..Ugh again.

Ok need to catch up on my emails before I head out, chat later..
Ugghhh...I knew there was something I forgot to address in my last post.
Lace---glad to hear Mr.L is doing slightly better with less pain. Hopefully the week-end will fly by and you can get to the docs bright and early Monday morning.

Yes Barb, a new roomie. My niece is going to do a background check on her this week. I really feel she is safe...but for piece of mind.

Have fun at the nail place!!

I wish I had stock in that Nature's Miracle--it's da bomb!!! (Especially with Watson's frequent pee accidents)

Old 10-17-2009, 11:24 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Thanx Barb and Tex-the soreness/pain is less and the draining minimal but unlike other times he has an appetite. My son is on my case re changing docs (again). Cannot convince him that Mr. L's content with them.

Amazing how we can wish time away sometimes.

Tex think this will be good for you and Sir Watson.

Barb-I got the nail/pedi the other day.

Old 10-17-2009, 11:39 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Hey girls!!!
We went to get transfer of title,reg. the SUV done....not too bad!
Lacey- you were right. No major issues. Alot easier than when my husband was in EWR!! What a nightmare.

Well, went and did the DMV, then saw a gym in same plaza and wanted to check if they had 3 mo. memberships... 220.00 for 3 months. Ugh. They were holding a Child awareness thing getting them fingerprinted/picture taken for the town so we had them do that...and they had a drawing to win a bicycle with a helmet for the kids.........

I won lol.. They called and said call within 10 min. I looked at the clock..We just got in the house! and thankfully we made it in nick of time!! so I sent Scott back out to pick up bike for Mia...At least we saved on one bike! Mia had already tried out the one girls 16 in. bike with streamers /bell .....Well, it's funny because we were getting them new bikes for Xmas! and look, Santa came EARLY lmao!! wOOHOO! We never win anything so that was nice............]

Joy- you made it back. Good to see you.
Amy- are you on Cloud 9? Nope, no showings here. It's raining and people in NJ don't travel to look at homes when it rains! It's happened before too....had one couple say they couldn't come because it was supposed to rain the weekend! Ever since the price DROP , less people. Think we will jack it up 20k and give buyer incentives!! So glad to be done with this lame aszz realtor soon. She sucks like no other agent.

Rain, rain rain all weekend.
Tex- Send me the snow please. Your godkids would love it!So happy about your soon to be border!!! woohoo!

Old 10-17-2009, 11:50 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Hey all, As to the shampoo, it helped but I really dont see a big difference in it from Head n Shoulders dry scalp other than the price. Vet's was $15 and H & S is $4, I will use it up and go back to the cheaper stuff, unless there is a big difference by time I get to the end of the bottle. So I will have a better idea in another couple of weeks, they get a bath every week except during cold weather. My one will get in the tub but not the other unless you do a gag and drag. I have to tell you though my boy has a new habit, every time I open the linen closet he just has to go into it. Walks in looks around and then sits and stars at me till I get ready to close the door. He is fascinated by it no...he is just strange.

No showings, no calls, no nothing but with the wind maybe someone will get blown in and land here, lol..........one can only wish!

Old 10-17-2009, 11:50 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Thanx Barb and Tex-the soreness/pain is less and the draining minimal but unlike other times he has an appetite. My son is on my case re changing docs (again). Cannot convince him that Mr. L's content with them.

Amazing how we can wish time away sometimes.

Tex think this will be good for you and Sir Watson.
I think it will be good for me and Sir Watson (too funny!) too. I know one thing...if she is off and I am working...she will not get any rest or peace if she leaves him caged up in his fenced in area!!! If he knows someone is home...he will want out of there to run around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
They were holding a Child awareness thing getting them fingerprinted/picture taken for the town so we had them do that...and they had a drawing to win a bicycle with a helmet for the kids.........

I won lol.. They called and said call within 10 min. I looked at the clock..We just got in the house! and thankfully we made it in nick of time!! so I sent Scott back out to pick up bike for Mia...At least we saved on one bike! Mia had already tried out the one girls 16 in. bike with streamers /bell .....Well, it's funny because we were getting them new bikes for Xmas! and look, Santa came EARLY lmao!! wOOHOO! We never win anything so that was nice............]

Tex- Send me the snow please. Your godkids would love it!So happy about your soon to be border!!! woohoo!
I will send all the snow you want! I'm sure Lace will help in the efforts too!

That is FANTASTIC re: the new bike! Did you tell the twins or are you going to hide it for Christmas?

Also great that you had them photographed and fingerprinted.

Old 10-17-2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I think it will be good for me and Sir Watson (too funny!) too. I know one thing...if she is off and I am working...she will not get any rest or peace if she leaves him caged up in his fenced in area!!! If he knows someone is home...he will want out of there to run around.

I will send all the snow you want! I'm sure Lace will help in the efforts too!

That is FANTASTIC re: the new bike! Did you tell the twins or are you going to hide it for Christmas?

Also great that you had them photographed and fingerprinted.
Will hide it for Xmas. Hub went in the garage after he got home and I distracted the kids dancing in the living room with the tv blasting on kids music station lmao....Al. Santa arrived early.... One down, one to go. I think we'll play the lottery and get a ticket for next week lol...

How can I forget all of Lacey's snow!!! Send it here Lace.

Old 10-17-2009, 11:57 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
NJ I wouldn't do that to anyone I liked.

Way to go on the DMV,bike and all.

Son and DIL starting to look tomorrow in Pt. Pleasant and Brick.

Very strange here-the sun's out.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NJ I wouldn't do that to anyone I liked.

Way to go on the DMV,bike and all.

Son and DIL starting to look tomorrow in Pt. Pleasant and Brick.

Very strange here-the sun's out.
Are you sure they don't want a house where I am ? LOL>>Only 40 more miles lmao! One can dream now you know? LOL

Aw Lace. It's ok. I grew up in one of the snow capitals of the planet lol...funny with all of Buffalo's cold and snow I never got so sick as I do in this state! Go figure.

Do you have agood broccoli cheese soup recipe? I need one.Going to search net....after we do shrinky dinks lol....with the twins.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:10 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,360 times
Lacey,

Glad to hear Mr. L is feeling a little better, and it's great that he has an appetite. What's going on with the friend of your son? The one who is a pilot? Will definitely say a prayer for him.

WTG NJ with the bike winning...awesome!

Tex and Dogmom, What is Nature's Miracle?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate