Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2010, 07:45 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pot for everyone View Post
We are thinking of moving to Montana and we are inquiring about property for sale. Is there large acrages of land? I will need so south facing land. we have about 40 friends that are going sell off our property in Humbolt county, California
Try Missouri state thread? How would we know???? LOL

Quote:
NJ, are you done baking yet? I'm imagining you knee deep in flour and sugar in your kitchen, wandering around in a daze.
Hi Amy! No more cookies. No more. LOL>>>I felt dazed at one point but it was fun!I am ready to start my own bakery!! OMG! About the doggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to leave your neighbor out in the straw box!!! wth!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Let's leave 2009's garbage at the curb and move on.
I like this Lace!! Was a shat year in 2009 and good riddens LOL>>>>
The best is yet to come.
May we all sell our homes...Shel, Painter and I LOL>>

Last edited by njsocks; 01-03-2010 at 07:59 AM..

Old 01-03-2010, 07:54 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Mmmmmm whale blubber soup with a side of seal!

Windy there NJS?

Tambre that's so cruel-poor baby pup.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Mmmmmm whale blubber soup with a side of seal!

Windy there NJS?

Tambre that's so cruel-poor baby pup.

OMG! 50 mph winds Lace!! Tonite into tomorrow for kids too going back to school! Went to a man's store yesterday *Cabela* up in PA !! Now I know how my hub must feel dragging his feet lol when I take him to all the malls LOL>>>>>>>>>it was fun though with the kids! Lost my good leopard glove though getting out of car! doh! LOL>>

OMG! Tambre- that is AWFUL. We should put your neighbor in the doghouse !! Unbelievable!!

Shel- that is great on winning. those tickets!!...dont forget to play the slots on the ship!! I did and won about 100.00 on a machine on the ship---years ago...there were monkeys on the machine LOL>>> You are going to have a ball! especially in this frigid weather. I am bitching about 20 degrees ---look at LAce!!!!!!!!! OMG JUDI-----------25 BELOW??????????????? wHAT DO YOU DO INSIDE? PLAY SCRABBLE >lol>>you poor thing!

JOYOUS!! How is little shredder??? She can shred some of our old stuff LOL>>>I am in organizing mood right now!!

Stoy- his and hers massages??? sooo cool!! I want to go to a spa right now for a eucalyptus facial mask lol.......I have a tickly feeling in throat and starting to cough..Yet again!! That must have rocked!! You deserve it!!

barb- love the blog you have girl!!

Last edited by njsocks; 01-03-2010 at 08:18 AM..

Old 01-03-2010, 08:18 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
NJS-just survival mode. Those are some wild winds. Have a friend on Staten Island and they have wires down.

If I don't get out of here for a bit today I will have to have a climbing wall installed.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:12 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pot for everyone View Post
We are thinking of moving to Montana and we are inquiring about property for sale. Is there large acrages of land? I will need so south facing land. we have about 40 friends that are going sell off our property in Humbolt county, California
Hey PFE, if you're looking for property in a HUGE state - I would suggest you go to Realtor.com, see what part of Montana rings your chimes then get a buyer agent in that area to scout for the right property. We get friends and family as well buy large parcels and kind-of have their own little community. At least then you'd know all your neighbors Anyway, that's my advice - you might also try posting on the Montana forum too because there's only I think 2 or 3 agents who post at the Camp and none of us are in the state you're wanting to buy and your post will get lost here as so many of us post here. Good Luck!

Last edited by JustJoy; 01-03-2010 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 01-03-2010, 09:16 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Tex, winning the tickets for that day reminded me of that old alanis morrisette Ironic song. Can you sell em?
I don't actually have the tickets--they asked me to confirm that I can attend. I emailed them back to see if I can use a different week. The show is taped weekly. I know--how ironic is right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Well it's only 16 below this morning, slept really well and a high of 0 today.
So it warmed up a bit for y'all, eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Better if you can buy the liquor before you board the ship, yu can't carry it onboard the flight, and you don't want to add all that weight to you luggage..do you have a transfer from the airport to the ship..wait you are going ahead of time right..just stop at a liquor store on the way to the ship or the day before..
OK...buy the malibu in Florida. I have 2 bottles of Niagara I am taking with me from my favorite wine store. It's mine and my sister's favorite wine. I have to fly with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Texas, are you ready for the cruise? Do they have the different dress requirements for the dinners? Where is the ship going again? Give Watson a big hug and kiss for me.

So, for all you dog lovers...I'm trying not to be upset. Our neighbor got an 8 week old Great Pyrenese puppy, and he has it outside in an old plastic barrel with straw in the bottom. It's in the teens at night here. This is the way of farm life where dogs are seen as outside animals. I'm going to try to get a picture of him...haven't seen him yet....and the woman he got her from is giving away two more puppies. Getting some snow today. It's coming down in very fine flakes, so it should keep snowing for awhile.

Have a great day.
Amy, we have 2 nights for dress up on the cruise. I think I am just taking a pair of black dress pants and 2 dressy tops for those nights. The rest of my clothes will be casual--shorts/capris/tees/bathing suit. I will wear a pair of jeans down. Crap...I better try on my capris...I gained about 10 lbs since I last had them on.

The cruises stops at Half Moon Cay (Bahamas), Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan, PR. ...then 2 days at sea. We plan on snorkeling in St Thomas. They have an internet cafe on the ship, so I'll try to keep in touch!

OMG--I would so be in that neighbors face. Actually I would call the Animal Rights people on him, let them see the puppy out there in frigid temps then I would repossess the puppy. My neighbors who have Lacoda (the burnese mountain dog) used to have a great pyranese--those are beautiful dogs. They get HUGE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post

May we all sell our homes...Shel, Painter and I LOL>>
AMEN...I think Lace is relisting this Spring too...right Lace?
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
OMG! 50 mph winds Lace!! Tonite into tomorrow for kids too going back to school! Went to a man's store yesterday *Cabela* up in PA !! Now I know how my hub must feel dragging his feet lol when I take him to all the malls LOL>>>>>>>>>it was fun though with the kids! Lost my good leopard glove though getting out of car! doh! LOL>>

Shel- that is great on winning. those tickets!!...dont forget to play the slots on the ship!! I did and won about 100.00 on a machine on the ship---years ago...there were monkeys on the machine LOL!!
I love Cabella's!! It's a camping/sporting goods store.

I plan on playing some slots...maybe even some roulette.

50 mph winds!?!? WOW! It is just cold here--15 degrees.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:24 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Hey PFE, if you're looking for property in a HUGE state - I sould suggest you go to Realtor.com, see what part of Montana rings your chimes then get a buyer agent in that area to scout for the right property. We get friends and family as well buy large parcels and kind-of have their own little community. At least then you'd know all your neighbors Anyway, that's my advice - you might also try posting on the Montana forum too because there's only I think 2 or 3 agents who post at the Camp and none of us are in the state you're wanting to buy and your post will get lost here as so many of us post here. Good Luck!
Good advice!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 09:29 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,732 times
Have to laugh and I am not being ugly...but NJ I dont think he would find Montana land in the Missouri thread either...but you just never know..re:rep

Old 01-03-2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I don't actually have the tickets--they asked me to confirm that I can attend. I emailed them back to see if I can use a different week. The show is taped weekly. I know--how ironic is right.

So it warmed up a bit for y'all, eh?

OK...buy the malibu in Florida. I have 2 bottles of Niagara I am taking with me from my favorite wine store. It's mine and my sister's favorite wine. I have to fly with them.

Amy, we have 2 nights for dress up on the cruise. I think I am just taking a pair of black dress pants and 2 dressy tops for those nights. The rest of my clothes will be casual--shorts/capris/tees/bathing suit. I will wear a pair of jeans down. Crap...I better try on my capris...I gained about 10 lbs since I last had them on.

The cruises stops at Half Moon Cay (Bahamas), Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan, PR. ...then 2 days at sea. We plan on snorkeling in St Thomas. They have an internet cafe on the ship, so I'll try to keep in touch!

OMG--I would so be in that neighbors face. Actually I would call the Animal Rights people on him, let them see the puppy out there in frigid temps then I would repossess the puppy. My neighbors who have Lacoda (the burnese mountain dog) used to have a great pyranese--those are beautiful dogs. They get HUGE.

AMEN...I think Lace is relisting this Spring too...right Lace?

I love Cabella's!! It's a camping/sporting goods store.

I plan on playing some slots...maybe even some roulette.

50 mph winds!?!? WOW! It is just cold here--15 degrees.
Bass Pro Shops next on list--maybe next weekend?? He is ready to go now LOL>>>>>>>>> You are going to have a blast on that cruise Shel!! Woohooo!! You must be stoked!! I remember going to Naples FL in Jan. about 12 years ago and it felt like July..Gotta love it..Your sense of seasons will be definitely off! but a good thing LOL>>>
Try lucky 15 and 29 -twins bday (15) and mine lol 29th!

I think I will open Lake Niagara today Shel!! It's time. LOL>>>on a cold day like today with these winds!! When do you work next?

Joy- are you drinking today/?? Have a cervasa for me!! LOL>>any good movies you watching?

Judi- I would be climbing walls in those temps! wow...What the heck are your heating bills per month in cold weather like this?????

I think mine will be at least 300.00 this month!! omg. Coldddddddddddddd

It was 19 last nite when we walked out of the store and I thought my face was going to fall off LMAO! How the helll1 did I ever go skiing? (mostly sucked at it but I could brave the elements better)..I guess getting older you dont want to LOLLLLLL just stay in chalet.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Have to laugh and I am not being ugly...but NJ I dont think he would find Montana land in the Missouri thread either...but you just never know..re:rep

ROFL! LMAO, D'OH! I' ve got Amy on the brain LOL in Missouri....I meant Montana LMAO>> good catch Painter (^5's)!

10 shades of red here LMAO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate