Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2010, 06:29 PM

311 posts, read 916,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Can i get some prayers tomorrow that we get this mortgage finalized? thanks

You got em Stoy! I am crossing fingers toes and eyes to boot

Old 01-03-2010, 06:54 PM

311 posts, read 916,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hey Carol,

Jodyrose, hope you start getting some sales soon. Spring will be here soon, just a few months, and the buyers are sitting home researching and dreaming of relocating. Hang in there. Hope you had a great breakfast. 228 computers to upgrade Stoy, here's a picture of the little one.
Thanks Tambre! I am actually looking forward to getting back to school. The teachers are so GLAD to see me coming down the hall. And I am re-writing another offer for the house my nephew wants to buy, so hopefully will have one contract in play soon. Itty bitty, but its something!!

When I saw the pictures, I had to go back to see what puppy you were talking about. OMG...I would have to call the Humane Society on those people! What are they thinking??? At least give the poor thing a HEATED dog house for cryin out loud! I don't understand people either who want a dog and then turn them or tie them outside! That's why I ended up with poodles....I refused to have a dog tied up or penned up outside. Of course, once you own one...you cant stop and I have been owned by the little critters ever since! Now my cousin has a big dog that has a pen that he actually built into the side of his garage. It has heat, light, and a rubber flap to seal the door when hes inside. He also has a heated water bowl and is usually only out there when my cousin has to be gone for work. The rest of the time the big baby is in the house romping around. (Imagine a 65lb adult dog that acts like a 65 lb puppy)
Attached Thumbnails
CRAZY Camp #6: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1 or better... post 2 :)-img_1168.jpg  

Old 01-03-2010, 07:10 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,311 times
Aww, Jody, that looks like my mom's cockapoo.
thanks for the prayers, i know i've been getting lots of em lately.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:23 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,125 times
Hi everyone. I talked my dh into letting me call the neighbor. He wasn't home and it was a lousy cell phone connection, but I mentioned to him that we have lots of moving blankets, and would he like them for the puppy. He said yes...so maybe he's going to make an effort to keep him warm. The puppy does have an enclosed plastic barrel with straw in it and a pen with food and water. If I called animal control, they most likely would think this was sufficient. This is such a rural area, that they won't do anything here. Dogs are not viewed the same way that we view them. Hopefully God is watching out for the little guy.

Stoy, I didn't know that the mortgage was still in the works. I'll definitely say a prayer that it goes through!

Old 01-03-2010, 08:10 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Stoy, sweetie prayers coming at you from me..it will work out..nothing that's worth is is easy...will you know tomorrow I take it? I thought with the new gov't this lending was supposed to lighten up, what happened to that grand thought. I know what we went through for this place, and like I told you, we had over half down. didn't matter..it worked out and yours will work out however it is supposed to. If this doesn't go through then there is a different home for you down the road..The man upstairs is looking out for us, although sometimes it seems his plan is different than ours...Hang in there.

Tambre, glad you called the neighbor, you are right, rural folks especially don't see animals like we do..but you did the right thing and now he knows you are keeping an eye out anyway..

Jody, how are you feeling? That is an adorable pup you have there, my sis is partial to poodles too...what is your baby's name?

My throat feels a little scratchy and I have that earache that I get some nights..I wonder what that is..forgot to ask my dr. the last time I was in..would think if its an infection it would hurt all the time..

Ok will check in later campers!

Old 01-03-2010, 08:49 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Yes Lorrie---snipped, 2 retained baby teeth removed and microchipped...all in the same day! He did very well!!!

How was your Christmas in Cali?

That is what we should have done is to have had the vet take out some of Willows teeth that we knew had to be done but we forgot with all the stuff about her hernia's so i see another big vet bill in the future.
We had a great time in Ca even though it rained and was cold but that is what the weather is always like in the winter in our part of CA. When the rain starts you know Xmas is near. Gary did get to play golf one day with our oldest grandson and our sil. He so misses his golf.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:02 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Jody--what a cute puppy!!

Amy--Glad to hear you spoke to the neighbor. I still feel bad for the pups. At that age they should still be inside.

Stoy--everything is crossed here...you need to get out of the toxic environment that you are living in.

Barb--You too?? I woke up with a raging inner ear infection. The pain was awful. I had a Z-pack in the medicine cupboard and am currently treating myself. Why is it that everytime I am getting ready to go away on vacation, one of two things happen?....I either get sick or I get my period. I should be getting the latter one tomorrow...who knows the way that has been acting...I could very well skip this month.

Lorrie--glad you had a nice time with family in CA. How is Miss Willow doing?!? Post some new pics please! She is so dang adorable. Right before Christmas, I took Watson to Pet Land. They got out a few puppies for him to play with. (I checked ...they were all up to date on their shots!). Anyways they had a Willow doggie!! I said ...Look Watsaboo...there's a puppy like Miss Willow!

Old 01-03-2010, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Well we went out for breakfast, stopped and dropped something in the Post Office and grocery shopped. Not really bad altho it's 16 below. There's no wind and the sun's bright so it's bearable. Just felt good to get the heck out.

Oh got this looonnng e-mail from sil, a-hole! Claiming her scrooge time is behind her-yeah well don't expect any invites, you wore your welcome out.
Wow I am getting tired, Lace, I thought you said 'you WH**E your welcome out' lol. time for bed!!

Last edited by dogmom; 01-03-2010 at 11:52 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 01-03-2010, 11:51 PM

Painter I am rolling thinking about the boys all snoozing with pillows..ours love pillows too only they get UP on the bed and roll around in the pillows..what great personalities our pets all have..

I am getting tired girls..my two girlfriends from New Years Eve are heading out tomorrow for a few hours, think I might put them to work, lol. I have some family pictures I need to find and get hung..my walls look so empty..I figure this way I can move them around until I get it right, before we paint in a few months..my cupboards are pretty empty until payday which is still over a week away, so I told them it's either pb&j for lunch, or a cheapie fast food somewhere closeby...then Tuesday we head 'into town' for a dr. appt..for my social security...guess we are back to normal again..whatever that means!

Chat later!

Old 01-04-2010, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
So convient that she waited this long to put it behind her....wait til next yr and around mid jan tell her you put her invite behind too.

Dec thru Feb use to be so dang busy here with 16 birthdays and then of course Christmas. I always hated having my b'day so close to Christmas and then I turned around and had my son right after...poor kid.
Painter, what day is your birthday, I do have a list but don't have yours on there..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate