Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2009, 04:04 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
ok, trying to figure this out for the 3rd time!! Keep getting disconnected! At inlaws, tired but done! We are no longer officially sellers!! Closing went quick.
Lacey would love recipe for that lasagna!
!!!!!!*******congratulations********!!!!!

Old 10-30-2009, 05:04 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,369,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
We went to the orthopedic surgeon this morning, DP has had issues with both shoulders, had major arthroscpic in May 2004, in a sling for 2 months, bah..had the other shoulder done in March 08 but it was mostly ligament repair and our moves since has screwed that up, so now he needs major rotator cuff repair on that shoulder, same thing as in 2004, will be in a sling for a couple months, yay made my day, not. not sure why it ticks me off, except it just does! he is a whiner, maybe that's why...pretty typical male, lol. then i got home and got a letter from my social secuity attorny and stated she had gotten through going thorugh my file and has some concerns to go over. She is in WA, ad we are still legal residents of WA, oh great..even though we are here. so..anyway called and have a phone appt with her on Monday. so that always kind of stresses me out...Social Security really stresses me out and now I need to dwell on that all weekend..

Ok I love ya all..going to lay down for a while before I wig out here...later..
Barb, I agree with Lacey--nothing you can do about it until Monday so don't let it consume you. Go do something fun this week-end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Barb-there's nothing you can do til Monday so try, ust try, to let it go and relax.

So soory about DogPaw-men do not handle pain,etc well. You have us to come to.

Freakin' snowing like crazy. Whipping up Mexican lasagne and some refrieds for comfort.
You poor thing! It was a beautiful Fall day here...took Watson to the park in his Halloween costume! Pics are coming soon!!
Quote:
ok, trying to figure this out for the 3rd time!! keep getting disconnected! at inlaws, tired but done! we are no longer officially sellers!! closing went quick.
lacey would love recipe for that lasagna!
WOO HOO!!! Congrats on the closing going smoothly and quick!!

Old 10-30-2009, 05:08 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,542 times
Stoy, YEAH!!! How does it feel????

Not many of us left here, am I the only one that hasn't quit till the Spring thaw????

What is the show hide thing?? And yes I am stuck on the funky faded blue, kinda like the rotten weather......

Old 10-30-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Stoy, YEAH!!! How does it feel????

Not many of us left here, am I the only one that hasn't quit till the Spring thaw????

What is the show hide thing?? And yes I am stuck on the funky faded blue, kinda like the rotten weather......
What do you mean the show hide thing? I'm confused--which is easy to do!

Old 10-30-2009, 05:42 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times
Yes Stoy-so dang happy!!!!

Easy-brown ground beef, 1 pepper, 1 onion. When cooked add 2 tsp chili powder (I added cumin and red pepper flakes), salsa, corn (I used canned/drained). Casserole-1 cup meat mix. 1 whole wheat tortilla, meat mix. sour cream, shredded cheese,etc.,keep layering. Cover 325 25 min,uncover top w/ cheese 5 min-keeper!!!

Old 10-30-2009, 05:55 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,497 times
show/hide for those icons there??
it's kind of anti-climatic, selling but going from 2600 sq ft to a 12x12 room. so frustrating can't find anything i need. anyway.... thanks for recipe lacey, will have to show my husband to cook it!!

Old 10-30-2009, 06:20 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,044,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Thanks Joy!!!!!!!!!!All in fun with them!You rock......and thanks to all for voting.... Joy get your azz on FB!!! I am not feeling cool about posting pics here anymore! for various reasons!!!!!!!!lol.........

Hey you I do have facebook just no time to do both. You can set your profile here to 'private' so that no one except those on your 'friends list' can view your profile. Mine is open to the public EXCEPT for my friend list which I set to 'only friends' can see who my friends are. I just don't have time honey to do both. You'll see at the bottom 'why' i'm having a hard time typing

LMAO @ covering pseudo with a pillow LMAO>>>>>>> ah gotta love it!!

Yeah, well in hindsight wish I would have followed through instead of poking him until he turned over onto his side

Tex-- how's my little Watsaboo!! Is he all set to beeeeeeeeeeee an adorable beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!?? Cannot wait to see hiM!!!

Shel can't wait to see pics of our bumble bee

Painter- it rains there alot! damn girl! you get the crazy weather!!

Carol, I feel your pain - I'm getting a bit over the rain too. Had to wait in between showers to . . . well you'll see at the bottom

Ok, dashing off to hair salon to get beautified. Kids on bus and off to school...
Yeah like YOU need any beautifying! You're gorgeous just like you are which is why your kids are just sweeties. I'm voting every day so go Mia and Noah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
1 benadryl (25 mg) knocks me out, but the standard dose is 50 mg which are 2. I'm a light weight!

LOL well, 1 makes me real drowzy, 2 knocks me on my butt - why I thought might help Barb sleep sound.

I can't wait to see the pics of the kids dressed up in their costumes. I don't blame you for not wanting to post pics here anymore. I don't mind posting pics of my dog, but that will be it.

Yeah, but everyone can have albums and just set your profile to where only people on your 'friends list' can view your profile. They make it pretty easy here to roll whatever way someone wants. I have to have mine public for biz, but my friends list is set so that only people on my list can see who I'm friends with. Realized I do have girlfriends here that I haven't added yet - must do that so all my amigas are on my list.

Nothing better than an ice cold beer on a hot day!!

Amen girl - or a cool one lol. Having one now though do have a little blanket on my lap

I will be taking pics of him today in his bee costume and posting pics!

Can't wait Shel! He's going to look so cute. Ah.

I actually had an interview at another hospital this morning for a part time position. I have to work 11 P- 7 A tonight--will try to hop on at work if I am able to--depends on my assignment.

So this isn't a '2nd job' but just not working at hospital you are now, right? You work too hard as it is especially with not getting any sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Days of our Lives, that's the other one I watched..dang I couldnt think of it.

We went to the orthopedic surgeon this morning, DP has had issues with both shoulders, had major arthroscpic in May 2004, in a sling for 2 months, bah..had the other shoulder done in March 08 but it was mostly ligament repair and our moves since has screwed that up, so now he needs major rotator cuff repair on that shoulder, same thing as in 2004, will be in a sling for a couple months, yay made my day, not. not sure why it ticks me off, except it just does! he is a whiner, maybe that's why...pretty typical male, lol. then i got home and got a letter from my social secuity attorny and stated she had gotten through going thorugh my file and has some concerns to go over. She is in WA, ad we are still legal residents of WA, oh great..even though we are here. so..anyway called and have a phone appt with her on Monday. so that always kind of stresses me out...Social Security really stresses me out and now I need to dwell on that all weekend..

Ah man, I had surgery on my rotator cuff when I crushed my shoulder and was in one for a year - learned how to drive a stick shift with 1 hand lol Think men whine more when sick 'cause they've never been through childbirth. After that, Pfff, women can deal with almost anything. I still don't get why you're having such a hard time with SS - you're like the poster child for 'perfect candidate'. God the government - I see how the poor vets are treated when they come back (bad medical care) and it just makes me sick.

Ok I love ya all..going to lay down for a while before I wig out here...later..
Look deep into my eyes: you are feeling drowzy, you are feeling drowzy, you are asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Barb-there's nothing you can do til Monday so try, ust try, to let it go and relax.

So soory about DogPaw-men do not handle pain,etc well. You have us to come to.

Freakin' snowing like crazy. Whipping up Mexican lasagne and some refrieds for comfort.
Sorry bout the snow Lacey. Ugh - Mexican lasagna sounds fab with refried beans. I'm jumping in my chopper now

Quote:
ok, trying to figure this out for the 3rd time!! keep getting disconnected! at inlaws, tired but done! we are no longer officially sellers!! closing went quick.
lacey would love recipe for that lasagna!
YOU'RE HERE!!!! Wasn't sure you'd be able to get on line. So happy you can and you'll see why Glad closing quick and it's a good tired. I posted the week weather forecast for Durango and it was perfect. No snow, mid 50's. Perfect. How soon will you guys head out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
!!!!!!*******congratulations********!!!!!
So Amy, how ya doing? You're coming up pretty soon to closing aren't you?

OKAY - my 'news' my blankey is the little kitty I adopted! One of the babies of the mama cat next door that A was in love with - he had no balls and was indoors, but he just loved mama cat lol Her name is Misty Rose, ah, 'cause when I first saw her she looked light gray and white, with big blue eyes. Still has blue eyes, but she's more light brown with white mixed in and a dark tail. She WAS on my lap sleeping soundly until my frickin' phone rang and I had to move her - but then she just curled up in the corner of my rocker and went right back to sleep. Taking a 3 day weekend, even though office will be closed on the 3rd for 1 of our independence celebrations and the 4th is flag day so office will only be open 4 hours, then day after biz as usual.

So, meet Misty Rose. I'll take better ones tomorrow when I don't have to use a flash 'cause you can't tell how blue her eyes are. So blue they just pop!

This is her in her 'safe room' after having whitefish tuna delight (felt she should have a treat LOL

This one I took after I had to move her off my lap to answer the phone and she didn't wake up, just curled up in corner of rocker.

I'll take some tomorrow - have to run to the office in the morning for a very short time 'cause Naiky didn't tell me before I left today about a couple of things I needed to do, but I'll try and get some shots where you see her big blue eyes.

I'm so happy I could burst. Don't mind living alone at all, but I didn't realize how much 'company' an animal could be until I lost Albert 3 weeks ago (on Sunday). Anyway, now I have another furbaby to come home to - and baby is right! She'll be 5 weeks old on Monday.

Old 10-30-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
OKAY - my 'news' my blankey is the little kitty I adopted! One of the babies of the mama cat next door that A was in love with - he had no balls and was indoors, but he just loved mama cat lol Her name is Misty Rose, ah, 'cause when I first saw her she looked light gray and white, with big blue eyes. Still has blue eyes, but she's more light brown with white mixed in and a dark tail. She WAS on my lap sleeping soundly until my frickin' phone rang and I had to move her - but then she just curled up in the corner of my rocker and went right back to sleep. Taking a 3 day weekend, even though office will be closed on the 3rd for 1 of our independence celebrations and the 4th is flag day so office will only be open 4 hours, then day after biz as usual.

So, meet Misty Rose. I'll take better ones tomorrow when I don't have to use a flash 'cause you can't tell how blue her eyes are. So blue they just pop!

This is her in her 'safe room' after having whitefish tuna delight (felt she should have a treat LOL

This one I took after I had to move her off my lap to answer the phone and she didn't wake up, just curled up in corner of rocker.

I'll take some tomorrow - have to run to the office in the morning for a very short time 'cause Naiky didn't tell me before I left today about a couple of things I needed to do, but I'll try and get some shots where you see her big blue eyes.

I'm so happy I could burst. Don't mind living alone at all, but I didn't realize how much 'company' an animal could be until I lost Albert 3 weeks ago (on Sunday). Anyway, now I have another furbaby to come home to - and baby is right! She'll be 5 weeks old on Monday.
OMG JOY!!! Misty Rose is so adorable! I could hardly wait for tonight to come!! How precious!!! I just LOVE her.

I have pics of Watsa-BEE ready to post but will wait until tomorrow because TODAY IS MISTY ROSE'S DAY--her debut on C-D.com!!!

Old 10-30-2009, 07:04 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,497 times
Joy what a beautiful little girl!!! absolutely love her. so happy for you!!!
we go to Colo in 13 days!!

Old 10-30-2009, 07:16 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,044,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
OMG JOY!!! Misty Rose is so adorable! I could hardly wait for tonight to come!! How precious!!! I just LOVE her.

I have pics of Watsa-BEE ready to post but will wait until tomorrow because TODAY IS MISTY ROSE'S DAY--her debut on C-D.com!!!
Thanks honey! She's STILL curled up in the corner of the rocker. She's so weird - have a little box in the bathroom with a clean, soft towel in it and after she ate, when she first fell asleep, albiet briefly, in there it was on top of the box course she was used to sleeping outside, so . .. anyway then I moved towel to top, but put it back to where it's like a little bed for her. I'm just afraid in the night she might not hold it, ya know? really don't want her to pee all over me when i'm sleeping Guess if I actually see her pee and poop in the box top I'm using as a litter box (too little to get in the 'real' litter box), then I might take a chance. Might, hell - I would take a chance lol

AND POST THOSE DANG PICS OF WATSON lol I wanna see my boy and I'm sure Misty, if she wakes up lol will want to see that handsome boy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate