Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2009, 08:20 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,027,063 times

Advertisements

hey tex, watson doesnt look happy!! dressing up isnt so fun but damn he looks adorable!!!! he is precious! tip about potty training, for us, bec. dog sleeps with us, DH picked her up and put her outside first thing in am. does this make sense? so she never touched the floor in the am before she peed. ok, obvious need more coffee.
NJ would love to see pics of your beautiful kids dressed up, too!

Old 10-31-2009, 08:24 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,449,958 times
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOLKS!

Woke to another nasty day, oh well...........Okay the "slide show" actually says show-hide on the quick reply, lol...still don't know what it is for, I tried it for the heck of it and well ---nothing!

Joy, That is one cute little gal, what a tiny babe.
Tex, He is too cute but he doesn't look to thrilled with himself, were you not handing out treats fast enough???
My boys are gonna pretend to be GOOD BOYS, instead of the mean rotten ones!
LACEY, That is the same recipe I have! I was waiting for you to post it, thought maybe some thing different for my box. It is a keeper for sure. The last time I made it I did the meat in a taco mix, wasn't to great, lol......had to try though. By the way, how much snow did you end up with? Saw it on the weather radar and thought of you.
Stoy, The count down begins, how exciting! Here is a thought, ENJOY the room and it's chaos, no cleaning, polishing or worry about what the lookers will think!!! A VACATION IN R & R!!!

Guess I really should go make the beds and get dress. I am running real behind here, this weather is just so dreary!

Old 10-31-2009, 09:31 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,873,077 times
Hi Painter-about 1/2" but so cold and windy today. Another rotten day for you? The sun appeared briefly but poof-it's gone.

Tex-Sir Watson looks adorable!

NJS-rub it in girl.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:08 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,056,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Good morning Joy. love your 'poo poo' story. not to brag or anything but my dog never pooped in the house, not even as a puppy! coincidentally, she's laying in bed with me and just farted.

Do you have Halloween down there??
Hey girl, yours sounds like Sasha Anne - even as a puppy she never peed or pooped inside. I was though 'shocked' that a little kitten (5 weeks old on Monday) would take to it so quickly. Came home from the office and she'd gone pee again And yes we do have halloween but no one does the door to door thing - they do things down in town. Maybe someday I can organize something for up here 'cause I'd love to have trick or treaters, but . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post

SUnny here. Supposed to rain later just in time for kidlets going out for trick or treating.

Now were is my tp> for Donut Man >OOLOL
Hey you, getting ready to rain here too - got back from the office Ugh just in time 'cause it's going to start any time now. Was overcast when I went to the office so I knew. Now I'm trying to type and Misty playing with my arm, my hair lol I'm trying to tell her mama's hair not a chew toy lol but not hurting me so I just decided to go with it.

Oh and on Donut Man, come on he 'deserves' so much more lovin' lol I think the flaming poo would be perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
OMG--such a good girl!! Pooing where she needs to poo! She is one smart kitty! You just go on and brag about Misty Rose--she deserves to bragged about!

Girl I was just shocked when I saw that turd lol what a thing to be all excited about hahaha
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Watson: "Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"

OK...gotta try to get a few hours sleep---tonight is going to be rough--13 hr shift!!!
Ah Shel he looks so cute but not all that happy in his costume. Think the boy needs special treats for his bee costume lol But he looks just adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOLKS!

Woke to another nasty day, oh well...........Okay the "slide show" actually says show-hide on the quick reply, lol...still don't know what it is for, I tried it for the heck of it and well ---nothing!

Well I have no idea what you mean by 'slide show' - what I get for not getting enough caffeine though have to say when I stumbled into the office my agent felt so bad I was there he did go across the street to the coffee shop and picked me up a but cup but my system out of whack now so I'm kind of slow here. So what slide show are you talking about? Sorry the weather is so nasty - guess 'tis the season. Ugh.

Joy, That is one cute little gal, what a tiny babe.

Thanks Carol! I think so and such a good girl. I love that she has learned the word 'NO' lol while she is eating/biting my hair I'm just letting her 'cause it's not hurting me and considering when she goes after the cord to my computer (or speaker wires for TV) I tell her 'no' and she stops, figure I'll give her break and let her chew on mom lol

My boys are gonna pretend to be GOOD BOYS, instead of the mean rotten ones!

LMAO

Here is a thought, ENJOY the room and it's chaos, no cleaning, polishing or worry about what the lookers will think!!! A VACATION IN R & R!!!

Guess I really should go make the beds and get dress. I am running real behind here, this weather is just so dreary!
Think that's a great idea, Carol. You've been working your hiney off keeping the place spotless. Take a break and smell the roses! I haven't even made my bed today and probably won't! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi Painter-about 1/2" but so cold and windy today. Another rotten day for you? The sun appeared briefly but poof-it's gone.
NJS-rub it in girl.
Sorry about rotten MN day. Ugh. 'Cool' here and getting ready to rain but at least no S. Stay warm girl!

Well, Misty wore herself out playing with my hair and is napping. I need to go online and find out how long that special non-dairy milk for cats stays good in the bowl. You mix it with water but I don't know how long it can be left out before goes bad and, of course, the can is in spanish Yeah, like that helps me.

Everyone enjoy their day and I ain't going anywhere - nope, town was already getting crazy, I've stocked the fridge with plenty of cerveza lol and have food so gonna hang. That's my Halloween night and I'm perfectly happy with that. Hopefully no one up here does fireworks (they use any excuse to fire them off) 'cause sure Misty will freak just like Albert did so . . . then next week there will definitely be firewords 'cause of independence celebrations. Ugh. See you guys later!

PS Annie, on your settings you just click on 'user control panel' and on the side it will show you how you can edit your profile settings. That's where you'll see where you can make your profile 'private' so NO ONE but people on your friend's list can access it. But you have to go through 'User Control Panel'

Old 10-31-2009, 11:17 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,282,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Yeah like YOU need any beautifying! You're gorgeous just like you are which is why your kids are just sweeties. I'm voting every day so go Mia and Noah!

Look deep into my eyes: you are feeling drowzy, you are feeling drowzy, you are asleep

Sorry bout the snow Lacey. Ugh - Mexican lasagna sounds fab with refried beans. I'm jumping in my chopper now

YOU'RE HERE!!!! Wasn't sure you'd be able to get on line. So happy you can and you'll see why Glad closing quick and it's a good tired. I posted the week weather forecast for Durango and it was perfect. No snow, mid 50's. Perfect. How soon will you guys head out?

So Amy, how ya doing? You're coming up pretty soon to closing aren't you?

OKAY - my 'news' my blankey is the little kitty I adopted! One of the babies of the mama cat next door that A was in love with - he had no balls and was indoors, but he just loved mama cat lol Her name is Misty Rose, ah, 'cause when I first saw her she looked light gray and white, with big blue eyes. Still has blue eyes, but she's more light brown with white mixed in and a dark tail. She WAS on my lap sleeping soundly until my frickin' phone rang and I had to move her - but then she just curled up in the corner of my rocker and went right back to sleep. Taking a 3 day weekend, even though office will be closed on the 3rd for 1 of our independence celebrations and the 4th is flag day so office will only be open 4 hours, then day after biz as usual.

So, meet Misty Rose. I'll take better ones tomorrow when I don't have to use a flash 'cause you can't tell how blue her eyes are. So blue they just pop!

This is her in her 'safe room' after having whitefish tuna delight (felt she should have a treat LOL

This one I took after I had to move her off my lap to answer the phone and she didn't wake up, just curled up in corner of rocker.

I'll take some tomorrow - have to run to the office in the morning for a very short time 'cause Naiky didn't tell me before I left today about a couple of things I needed to do, but I'll try and get some shots where you see her big blue eyes.

I'm so happy I could burst. Don't mind living alone at all, but I didn't realize how much 'company' an animal could be until I lost Albert 3 weeks ago (on Sunday). Anyway, now I have another furbaby to come home to - and baby is right! She'll be 5 weeks old on Monday.
Joy, I just love Misty! Oh what a doll, and will be such good company for you..she is so teeny, just a baby..you needed a new kitty to care for AND care for YOU...precious!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:31 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,282,234 times
Shel, I had to put Watsabee's pic as my desktop background, even though he doesnt look 'thrilled' he is still cute as a bug!

Carl just got back from the drugstore with my pain pills, ran out yesterday..dumb me....so will take one and snnnzzzzz...oh hey you gals that read my blog check it out I am having a GIVEAWAY! if you need the link let me know...

ok outta here..

Old 10-31-2009, 12:11 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,384,127 times
ANNE: Thanks!! Let me know what Mia and Noah thought! I couldn't believe I got him to stand still in such a great pose.

STOY: He always looks like that. My sister said he looks like a little old man and she said he looks depressed. He was having fun that day and didn't seem to mind the costume. I think he might have been upset over me stopping him from playing so I could get him to pose for pictures!!

CAROL: Maybe that was the problem--not handing enough treats out to Watson!!

That is hysterical about your boys dressing up as "good boys"!!

It is a rainy ugly miserable day here. The leaves are falling off the trees in record speed. Ugh---I hate cleaning up leaves.

LACE: I just love that you call him Sir Watson!!! My sister sent him a Halloween card from Florida and addressed the envelope "Sir Bumble Bee Watson"--is that not hysterical!?!?

I just got my new issue of Food & Family (free Kraft magazine) and inside was that exact recipe only it was called Mexican Bake. I will have to try it.

JOY: I think if you arranged a trick or treating event next year, you would be all the kids hero for the year!!

Thanks for the compliments on Watson!!

BARB: Aaaahhhh ...that's so sweet Aunt Barb!! He is fast asleep right now---won't let me sleep but dang as soon as I get up because he is licking my face and jumping on me--then he lays down and zonks out.

Barb, can you remind me to do your blog thing on Monday--I am off that day and on Tues.

I hope the pain pill works and you wake up feeling refreshed.

Oh...Watson gets neutered Nov 6th--next Friday.

I wonder if Lorrie dresses her dogs up for Halloween.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:15 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,873,077 times
That's it Shell-to me it's more a "lasagne" and they said to cook in square pan-I used a round deep Corningware casserole and added cumin and pepper flakes. I also want to try the chicken with onion soup, cranberries and Catalina. Other than that I've never made anything from them. This issue stated it was my last.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Joy, I just love Misty! Oh what a doll, and will be such good company for you..she is so teeny, just a baby..you needed a new kitty to care for AND care for YOU...precious!
Thanks Barb! She's curled up next to me napping now. And such a good girl going pee and poop in her litter box. I took some new pics where you can see how blue her eyes are. I'm in love I'll check out your blog and glad you're getting your pain pill script refilled. Hope Carls' doing better too. Dang I know how much that hurts. OUCH!

Quote:
ANNE: Thanks!! Let me know what Mia and Noah thought! I couldn't believe I got him to stand still in such a great pose.

Well he's a good boy - growin' up mom!

STOY: He always looks like that. My sister said he looks like a little old man and she said he looks depressed. He was having fun that day and didn't seem to mind the costume. I think he might have been upset over me stopping him from playing so I could get him to pose for pictures!!

Ah - well that explains it. Upset 'cause he wanted to play, mama wanted him to pose lol sounds like DS

It is a rainy ugly miserable day here. The leaves are falling off the trees in record speed. Ugh---I hate cleaning up leaves.

Well no leaves but dang it's very, very, very cool with thunderstorms and rain. Ick. I'm so very, very, very cool lol I've got socks on, hoodie and still frickin 'cool'

LACE: I just love that you call him Sir Watson!!! My sister sent him a Halloween card from Florida and addressed the envelope "Sir Bumble Bee Watson"--is that not hysterical!?!?

Now there ya have it: Sir Bumble Bee Watson lol

JOY: I think if you arranged a trick or treating event next year, you would be all the kids hero for the year!!

Thanks for the compliments on Watson!!

Well if I can get their dang parents to not take them into town. Must work on it - bring a little north america to my panamanian neighborhood.

BARB: Aaaahhhh ...that's so sweet Aunt Barb!! He is fast asleep right now---won't let me sleep but dang as soon as I get up because he is licking my face and jumping on me--then he lays down and zonks out.

At some point you all will get in sync - willing to bet as he gets older then he'll sleep when you sleep. Now, well us 'new mommies' lol Let me tell ya getting woke up to 'baby' this morning took me back a couple of decades except now I don't have DH to go feed the baby lol

Oh...Watson gets neutered Nov 6th--next Friday.

Snip Snip! That will be Misty's first thing when she's old enough. Ain't going through that whole in heat thing. Going to try and get her mom's parents to finally spay the mama cat. She's had enough babies and it's only $5 for cats so . . .

I wonder if Lorrie dresses her dogs up for Halloween.
Me too - miss having her on line all the time, but guess we'll find out when they get back next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
That's it Shell-to me it's more a "lasagne" and they said to cook in square pan-I used a round deep Corningware casserole and added cumin and pepper flakes. I also want to try the chicken with onion soup, cranberries and Catalina. Other than that I've never made anything from them. This issue stated it was my last.
As I sit here eating some french bread, chips and drinking a beer lol my snack of choice That lasagne sounds great. Yummy

Old 10-31-2009, 01:24 PM

Default Little Miss Blue Eyes

Okay, okay - new mommy here lol

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate