Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 10:38 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times

Advertisements

If a man is single and there's a girl whom he wants to date but is still getting to know her, but he is having his sexual needs met by a female friend with benefits,is that ok or is that like morally wrong?

I personally dont think it is wrong because even though the man may like one woman, he can still have his needs met by another if he is not attached to her> anybody agree?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2010, 10:41 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
What are you doing at home on a Saturday at 9:40 in the evening?

Don't you have hot latina's to be running after???

Old 07-03-2010, 10:54 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
If a man is single and there's a girl whom he wants to date but is still getting to know her, but he is having his sexual needs met by a female friend with benefits,is that ok or is that like morally wrong?

I personally dont think it is wrong because even though the man may like one woman, he can still have his needs met by another if he is not attached to her> anybody agree?
Ah, maybe you younger guys can handle or do that but I am only looking for one! Besides, how often can you have to wear sweatpants to work?LMAO....

Old 07-03-2010, 10:54 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times
Im sick tonight

Old 07-04-2010, 12:25 AM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,152,606 times
Default If a man is single, and he likes one girl but sleeping with another is that ok or is that wrong?

Quote:

As a woman, I think that situation is wrong. I don't want anything to do with a man that is interested in dating me, but has to have an FWB to meet his physical needs. I would also feel that should we have a relationship and at some point need to be geographically apart, he would probably cheat on me with some FWB or random hookup.

I have never been attracted to men that are so self indulgent with meeting their physical needs that they need to have constant female companionship. That just shows a set of life and moral priorities that are just unacceptable to me.

And on the flip side, how would feel in a situation of wanting to date a woman that has an FWB on the side while you are getting to know her?

Old 07-04-2010, 12:34 AM

259 posts, read 840,261 times
Quote:

Eh...Happens everday.. I actually always assume that when I first meet a man for potential dating/the getting to know period that he's probably already doing someone on the side. It's not like he's particularly sitting around and not living his life. Just trying to be realistic. Is it morally wrong? I think so... But does it happen? Yes.. Now once you start getting more serious with a chic, I think it's time to be real with her and let that whole playa lifestyle go.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:35 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
said the monkey to the buzzard straighten up and fly right. sing it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekaqtBcfhwk

Old 07-04-2010, 02:49 AM

3,485 posts, read 7,308,235 times
What Miu said.

If you want to start out on the right foot with the girl you like, you must be clear and free of all other sexual female influences. There is no substitution for this. If she ever finds out that you have been meeting your physical needs with another while you were wooing her, she is not gonna like it. If she doesn't dump you right away, you will never hear the end of it - until it destroys your relationship.

Can't you just meet your sexual needs by yourself until you find out if she likes you or not?

Old 07-04-2010, 03:08 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
What happens if this potential girlfriend and you get serious does the woman servicing your needs at the moment get dumped? or do you continue with both relationships.

Old 07-04-2010, 03:49 AM

221 posts, read 336,590 times
What horrible advice from the ladies. Obviously if you get into a relationship with the woman you like you dump the FWB, but until then, everyone's fair game, you have no allegence to a stranger just because you could possible be in a relationship one day. The more women around you the better. Few women I know like dating men who get no female attention. You're doing it right.

And immoral? You have to be kidding me, he has no allegiance to the woman until the relationship has started. I'm supposed to be celibate everytime I want to take a new girl out for coffee? Untenable situation imo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships