Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 09:34 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,408 times

Advertisements

I have been in a sub/dom relationship for two years now and my SO and I have enjoyed a great relationship thus far.However I have had a lesbian attraction to one of my girlfriends for years and I confessed to her about it and she feels the same way.She is also in a sub/dom relationship and she talked with her partner about it and he says he would be fine if we were to act on our feelings just so long as he got to watch which is fine with both of us.I still need to break this to my SO though and I am not sure how he would take it if I told him that I have bi sexual tendancies.I have never had feelings for any other woman before so it would be with just this woman exclusively.

So my question to the men here is this. : How would you take it if your SO told you that she wanted to sleep with her best friend and how should she go about telling you?

P.S. - I am new to this forum so sorry if this post breaks any kind of decency rules.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:39 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,470,434 times
Well, he'll either be okay with it or he won't. If he isn't, then I think you should accept that if you want to maintain the relationship. The alternative is to cheat, and that's not advisable, as I'm sure you know.

Chances are, he'll be okay, but may want to watch. And you have to consider that opening this issue up may start him thinking that he may want to have sex with someone else, too. How would you feel about that?

Old 07-13-2010, 09:42 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,820 times
Well I would have no problem letting you go sleep with your best friend. You can do whatever you want.

Also, that would be the last you see of me though.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:44 AM

8,309 posts, read 38,776,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
I have been in a sub/dom relationship for two years now and my SO and I have enjoyed a great relationship thus far.However I have had a lesbian attraction to one of my girlfriends for years and I confessed to her about it and she feels the same way.She is also in a sub/dom relationship and she talked with her partner about it and he says he would be fine if we were to act on our feelings just so long as he got to watch which is fine with both of us.I still need to break this to my SO though and I am not sure how he would take it if I told him that I have bi sexual tendancies.I have never had feelings for any other woman before so it would be with just this woman exclusively.

So my question to the men here is this. : How would you take it if your SO told you that she wanted to sleep with her best friend and how should she go about telling you?

P.S. - I am new to this forum so sorry if this post breaks any kind of decency rules.
Something tells me that he isn't going to have a huge problem with this, but I've been known to be exactly wrong.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:48 AM

I would NEVER cheat on my SO.I am a one man kind of woman and that is final so whatever he says will go.I am not sure how a man in an established relationship would take it if his woman wanted to sleep with her lifelong best friend and I am afraid he may tell me no.How can I make the idea sound more appealing to him?Its not like I am going to leave him for her.We just want to satisfy a long time curiosity.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:49 AM

839 posts, read 2,416,751 times
I told my wife she could sleep with as many other chicks as she wants as long as I get to watch at least. Preferably participate!

Sadly, outside of a little exploration in her college years, she has no interest....

Most guys would just about trade their right arm for a situation like this.

I seriously doubt you'll have any trouble convincing him....

Old 07-13-2010, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenScoutII View Post
I told my wife she could sleep with as many other chicks as she wants as long as I get to watch at least. Preferably participate!

Sadly, outside of a little exploration in her college years, she has no interest....

Most guys would just about trade their right arm for a situation like this.

I seriously doubt you'll have any trouble convincing him....

If I could get my man to say yes I have no problem with him participating and my girlfriends SO has no problem with it.However I made it understood that I am not to be touched by any other man aside from my SO.That is the only catch.I am just afraid that I could wreck everything if I were to admit to such feelings.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:54 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
I would NEVER cheat on my SO.I am a one man kind of woman and that is final so whatever he says will go.I am not sure how a man in an established relationship would take it if his woman wanted to sleep with her lifelong best friend and I am afraid he may tell me no.How can I make the idea sound more appealing to him?Its not like I am going to leave him for her.We just want to satisfy a long time curiosity.
By you asking how to "convince" him tells me he will not be on board the your idea. I would just ask and whatever his answer, respect it.

Sometimes curiosities are best left to the imagination.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:55 AM

408 posts, read 809,409 times
I really don't think he will mind. I've been in that situation, one of my girlfriends and I tried it out (without my bf knowing) I eventually told him and he didn't care at all. I did get the "bi sexual tendencies" out of my system. I have no desire to be another woman now, but we're still best friends!

Old 07-13-2010, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
By you asking how to "convince" him tells me he will not be on board the your idea. I would just ask and whatever his answer, respect it.

Sometimes curiosities are best left to the imagination.

The other Masters I have heard him speaking with when I am allowed to be present for such conversations let their Subs enter into such relationships and I never heard or sem him reject or balk at such an idea.I just want to find a creative way to ask him if I could have such privileges and what kind of reactions I can expect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships