Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 02:29 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanstone1 View Post
Alas, they are ALL teachable. Imagine what it's like having sex all over hiking trails and in rivers and having the young one admit how he never knew sex could be so much fun. Sex is ALWAYS fun unless you're on the matrimonial track. Besides, my young guys make me feel young, I teach them fun..............it's all GOOD!
A girlfriend of ours always had a rule - No one younger then her kids.

That worked fine till her kids were in their mid-20's and she figured out that was a stupid rule.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2010, 02:35 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Well if a woman got much older than me, she'd be from the Permian era.

Old 07-15-2010, 02:38 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,192,007 times
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! So Sorry peeps!!!! I tried to cut and paste a blog about my experience with younger guys and holy crapoly!!!! One simple blog........... Dreadfully sorry and I'm trying to delete them here but they revert back to myspace deleting. If someone is a techie here I could use some help

Old 07-15-2010, 02:42 PM

You might go back & edit. Just delete the words but leave the post

Old 07-15-2010, 02:46 PM

The edit buton was gone!!!!! ****ake mushrooms!

Old 07-15-2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanstone1 View Post
The edit buton was gone!!!!! ****ake mushrooms!
You could hit the red triangle and flag for the Mod to delete at your request.

Leave the pic though, that's hot.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:17 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Now this is a man who knows his menopausal women....
You got that right. They are dying to see me when it is a scorcher! They are scorching even more!LOL.......

Old 07-15-2010, 03:20 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,800,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
what is the best way to attract an older woman?
You might consider doing whatever it takes to make yourself attractable, like decoupaging yourself with hundred dollar bills.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:51 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,641,873 times
Speaking in general and not specifically about the OP, a lot of younger guys pursue older women primarily for the eager boost. It's not even about having a difficult time with women their own age. They may be successful with younger women. But to be able to tell your friends that you slept with an older woman is a big deal to a lot of guys. I just hope these women know they're being used.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:21 PM

[LEFT]I wrote this blog a couple years ago and thought of it while reading this post.......Sometimes people touch you in ways you don't expect and then you might expect more than you thought you deserved. It's not always a MILF situation....sometimes it is very sweet.
Current mood: sad
Category: Romance and Relationships
So, as a 39( almost 40) year old I find myself prompted into total sadness by ,of all things, an inexperienced 22 year old. So, while I have proclaimed over the past 2 years to find the young guys my new fountain of youth, maybe I'm short of the experience to deal with them.
Maybe post divorce I found myself for once seeking "fun" and no strings. Definitely don't want to blend families??? Do I? But all I've ever wanted was family...don't we all? Maybe there's safety in emotional apathy.
Tonight I find myself at the other end of being let go. Even though I saw it coming, I told myself it wouldn't matter. So, the kid that I really had nothing in common with has someone new and his own age. Why do the tears fall all over my keyboard as I type? I knew it was never going anywhere and didn't want it to. All I can say is that in the past 6 months I have had the same person want to kiss me more than anyone else ever has; and I let him. (would never kiss before-too personal) Nice remembering what kissing is. For the first time, someone was happy petting me for hours every night, and I let them. Sad to say that has never happened before. I finally remembered what spooning was since I've only done it with one other person and it was so long ago. Guess what; I guess us strong chicks like it too. It's an awful shame to realize that you have no problem with someone being mean and even expect it; then you get an unexpected curve ball and have someone be nice.
Bottom line.......tonight I mourn a loss of appreciation without being treated like a piece of meat. I mourn the loss of touch and kissing that I thought I was too old for. After crying 2 1/2 hours when I never thought it mattered, I know even more now what I want and expect.......Don't need to hide behind sex for fear of emotional involvement anymore. Don't we learn something from everyone who crosses our paths? Thank you Tim.

[/LEFT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships