Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 12:18 PM

168 posts, read 338,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
Women often describe themselves as BBW. Of course, that means a heavy gal, anywhere from say, 20 lbs overweight to super duper morbidly 3 steps from the ER obese.

What would be the male equivalent that would impress a woman? BBD (Big Bodacious Dude)? How about BGG (Big Gut Guy)? Maybe throw some numbers into the mix? How does 3CC (3 Chin Chap) sound?

You could also add descriptive phrases like "Ladies, wouldn't you love to be enveloped in my folds?" Also, "I couldn't fit into the Grand Canyon so you know there's more of me to love."

On the other hand, women are mostly impressed by financial status so let's try a different approach here. The key is to make a negative seem like a positive the way women do with their BBW description.

How's this for size? ZDD (Zero Dinero Dude)? Maybe an acronym? I'm a DANCE, (Desperate And Needing Cash Eternally). Your tagline could be "Ladies, don't worry about loving me because of my money because I have none." Or 'The purest love is the poorest love." Or "Poor men are the hungest".

Any other suggestions? Please don't make me do all the work!

BHM=Big Handsome Man, that's what you will find on the dating websites
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2012, 01:22 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
bigger women are hotter imo. So they deserve a fancy name. Fat is the opposite of manly. Fat is actually more meant for females so yea....
What planet do you come from?

Old 01-12-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
They are called Big Handsome Man.

I attended BBW and Bhm parties in New York City.
One is called Bigger and Better Thangs.
The other was in Jersey called Baps BBW in Edison.

For some reason,big men don't date or seem interested in big women.
It seems skinny men liked me,I'm talking bone skinny.
My experiences are different. From what I see, lots of big men don't attend these types of events because they'll be ignored by BBWs who think they're too good for heavy men.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
It makes sense.

It makes sex very difficult from what I have seen.
Methinks you haven't seen much.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:29 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Methinks you haven't seen much.
Not to be rude or anything but have you seen extremely fat people have sex? I am not talking about those who are a mere 100 pounds overweight. I mean seriously obese 400+ pound people.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:31 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
bigger women are hotter imo. So they deserve a fancy name. Fat is the opposite of manly. Fat is actually more meant for females so yea....

I'm sorry but this is not attractive. The funny thing is is that if these girls approached a skinny looking guy or a guy in shape and get rejected for their size they will cry that he is shallow. But if they do the same thing to a bigger guy then it's just stating their preference.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Not to be rude or anything but have you seen extremely fat people have sex? I am not talking about those who are a mere 100 pounds overweight. I mean seriously obese 400+ pound people.
Nah, and I don't want to.

My point is, though, that as a very healthy overweight male, the least of my problems has been having sex. My problem (when I was on the market) was getting it.

I just don't like the stereotypes I see (here and elsewhere) all the time.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:44 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Nah, and I don't want to.

My point is, though, that as a very healthy overweight male, the least of my problems has been having sex. My problem (when I was on the market) was getting it.

I just don't like the stereotypes I see (here and elsewhere) all the time.
Healthy overweight doesn't qualify as BBW ect. in my opinion. I was talking about seriously overweight people.

Nothing wrong with a little more to love.

The stereotypes you face are cruel. Like all fat people must be lazy slobs or that they never have sex or that they are somehow crazy ect.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:45 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,764,742 times
Rotund?

Couch Potatoe?

Porky?

Fat?

Do you need initials? "BFA" "PPEF type" (Porky pig Elmer Fudd type). How about curvy?

Old 01-12-2012, 01:48 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,764,742 times
CSMT?

(Can't see my thing)

or CSMF

Cant see my feet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships