Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 12:16 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,347,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
You're serious with this, aren't you? lol, obviously she's coming to town to see her friend as well so I think she was making a very friendly gesture by inviting you to dinner with her friend. You are thinking way too far into it. Do you overthink everything like this? And if so, how on earth do you make it out the door any given day? (just a rhetorical question, no need for a reply)
The bolded part is the answer to your question.

Old 08-26-2010, 12:16 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,580,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
You're serious with this, aren't you? lol, obviously she's coming to town to see her friend as well so I think she was making a very friendly gesture by inviting you to dinner with her friend. You are thinking way too far into it. Do you overthink everything like this? And if so, how on earth do you make it out the door any given day? (just a rhetorical question, no need for a reply)
Rhetorical is a big word for him...and replies no more than several words...but you could get lucky enough to earn a nickname.

Old 08-26-2010, 01:57 PM

8,805 posts, read 10,255,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post

It'll probably rain that night ...

What would a week be without a new creative thread by TVSG. By the way, Grasshopper, if this meeting does come off, you cannot add it to your official "date" count which I believe is now three dates in two years.
Yeah, or he'll find out she once played naked twister

Old 08-26-2010, 02:11 PM

6,625 posts, read 14,473,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
It sounds crazy that she doesn't want to have to inject herself with an epipen because she has a severe allergy? she actually wants to be able to eat something at dinner that she will not die eating.
This made me crack up.

Dude, go for it. This chick sounds wild. Bring a bottle of Belvedere and Sprite, an 8-Ball of the finest yayo you can get your hands on, an economy box of condoms, and a big smile.

Seriously though, hit up some place on South Street with a friend and meet the girls there. Why the hell would you go to a restaurant with two girls you've never met? If you're not good with girls anyway, then why would you put yourself in a position to have the most awkward situation possible?

Read my lips: B-A-R W-I-T-H F-R-I-E-N-D

And remember: Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.

Old 08-26-2010, 08:18 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,063,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
This made me crack up.

Dude, go for it. This chick sounds wild. Bring a bottle of Belvedere and Sprite, an 8-Ball of the finest yayo you can get your hands on, an economy box of condoms, and a big smile.

Seriously though, hit up some place on South Street with a friend and meet the girls there. Why the hell would you go to a restaurant with two girls you've never met? If you're not good with girls anyway, then why would you put yourself in a position to have the most awkward situation possible?

Read my lips: B-A-R W-I-T-H F-R-I-E-N-D

And remember: Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.

Yeah I have to agree with you

Old 08-26-2010, 10:23 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,835,326 times
Make sure you do stock up on condoms, which was very wisely suggested by another poster. However, you may not wish to purchase the "economy" condom models unless you are prepared for an accident x2 since a "menage a trois" or even a "menage a quatre seems like a possibility, should you decide to bring along a friend. I would like to tactfully suggest that you upgrade to a higher end brand (perhaps even vibrating, I've been told they last 20 minutes), or if you decide to stick with the large economy size box, you could double or triple up for extra precaution. Just imagine having to abandom the desired "Double Income No Kids Lifestyle" (aka D.I.N.K.) simply because of a breakage, slippage or whatever incident.

Then you would be TVSParent, and have to post on the Parenting forum, where the posters are much tougher and competitive than the Relationship forum. However, on a brighter note, you could take your child/children to work with you where you could get even with all those people who insist on bringing their kids to work.....

Old 08-27-2010, 07:44 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,752,634 times
Quote:
Anyway, Grasshopper, when you get home from work tonight and have had a few hours to read and digest all these responses, do tell when this meeting is to take place so we can all prep ourselves for Finale Night. Need to get supplies in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Yeah I have to agree with you
Oh dear, Grasshopper. There were just way too many responses for you to assimilate and as usual a little one-liner was all that you could come up with. Sigh.

Old 08-27-2010, 11:04 AM

16,076 posts, read 28,580,749 times
Quote:
Oh dear, Grasshopper. There were just way too many responses for you to assimilate and as usual a little one-liner was all that you could come up with. Sigh.

Old 08-27-2010, 11:07 AM

28,958 posts, read 30,311,726 times
deleted as it was a duplicate....

Old 08-27-2010, 11:08 AM

28,958 posts, read 30,311,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I guess because it came after the hotel talk and it seemed like that was the plan after dinner. I never had a invitation like this before so it was NEW.

We all have our own personalities....we are as we think and feel

some girls are just down right friendly, she was greatful you helped her out, maybe you could simply hook up for dinner...sounds pretty straight forward to me....don't read into things or assume.....

however,
she could turn out to be your worst nightmare, and be that woman obsessed....

but if you don't go, you'll never know...are you the type of guy who when your out in public, just because a girl looks at you, YOU automatically assume she wants you? Are you the type who can't be just friends with a girl? without any physical intimacy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships