Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2010, 01:00 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,557,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
I also have an inbox full with people telliong me not to listen to the catty #$%^ on here, so there ya go!

I was asking a genuine question, looking for genuine advice, figuring the REST OF YOU had the same problem and could help me out.

I am starting threads ASSUMING we are all EQUALS, and therefore have the same problems....

I am not thinking I am ABOVE you..... that is in your OWN HEAD, and how YOU are reading into things.

I thought ALL women had these same problems, so was looking for advice from women!

I was never looking for admireres and all of this other catty crap you are assuming, gimme a friggin break!

Put your claws away you make women look bad, like we can't help each other out and get along...... I LOVE women, but some people just fill out the stereo types to a T....
Trust me, I don't think you're above me.

And if my claws were out you'd be crying. You are a braggart, plain and simple, all anyone has to do is look through your threads to see this is true. I just pointed it out.

Old 09-18-2010, 01:08 PM

881 posts, read 1,113,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post

And if my claws were out you'd be crying. You are a braggart, plain and simple, all anyone has to do is look through your threads to see this is true. I just pointed it out.

no, just people looking through their bitter glasses.... assume I am a close friend, re-read, and then you would see things in a different light.

Also, you must have NO sense of humour, because about 80% of what I write is just trying to get a laugh....

If you knew me in real life you would realize that....

I have a reputation as a major goof ball, but you will probly never see that....

Oh well, your problem not mine, if you isolate people from you, by judging them in a harsh light, instead of ever seeing the real person, you just see your judgment of them.....

Must be sad and loney looking down on others that way....

Old 09-18-2010, 01:12 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,401,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
I didn't realize you were so short. Gee, that creates an odd picture in my mind of a tiny woman with enormous breasts who may very well look 12 years old.

A friend of mine from work is 42, 4'11" and a little over 100 lbs. She is completely flat, built like a 10 year old girl and not very pretty at all. She gets tons of come-ons from men though. I didn't really understand it at first but later I did understand better.

A lot of men like "spinners", which is a slang term for tiny women. Also, I wonder if there are some "little girl" fantasies going on also. Not that those men would ever consider doing anything with a young girl but a tiny adult woman would help complete the fantasy without the legal or moral implications.

If you throw in the fact of Wee's large chest, I can well imagine she does attract the pervs. Of course, she can't do anything about her height but probably still a good idea to downplay the chest.

Oh for goodness grief. If a woman says she likes a guy at least 6ft tall or he must be taller than she is that is having a "preference". But if a guy digs a chick who is 5ft there must be some dirty psychological issue to it.. Throw in a large chest and if a guy likes that it is pervy.

It doesn't matter what a guy likes, a 5ft huge boobed woman, or a 6ft amazon sports chick, whatever the guy has a thing for there are going to be sexual (some of you call it pervy) thoughts.

Yeah I have a weakness for super boobs and stuff, won't make no apologies about it, why should I? A woman that gratifies me will likely be able to keep me, so stop complaining about it your guy has a thing because of a attribute of yours..

Old 09-18-2010, 01:12 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,864,820 times
Quote:

And if my claws were out you'd be crying. .

Ah the Internet threat.....how quaint!

Old 09-18-2010, 01:14 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,401,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Now all a sudden were talking about boobs.

Not a problem IMO.

Old 09-18-2010, 01:18 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,557,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
Ah the Internet threat.....how quaint!
Wasn't a threat at all. Not sure where you got that from? Cuz I said if my claws were out she'd be crying? That's cuz this board is moderated so you can't always post your true feelings w/out getting an infraction/banned.

If my "claws were out" so to speak I would've been a lot harsher. All I did was paraphrase her.

Old 09-18-2010, 01:22 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,678,492 times
I used to wonder why women who are around the age of 40 get such a bad rap, and always are portrayed as being flighty, insecure, neurotic and semi-stupid. The stereotype used to seem unfair, until I started reading threads like this online. Women like the OP drag down the rest of us.

Old 09-18-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Oh for goodness grief. If a woman says she likes a guy at least 6ft tall or he must be taller than she is that is having a "preference". But if a guy digs a chick who is 5ft there must be some dirty psychological issue to it.. Throw in a large chest and if a guy likes that it is pervy.

It doesn't matter what a guy likes, a 5ft huge boobed woman, or a 6ft amazon sports chick, whatever the guy has a thing for there are going to be sexual (some of you call it pervy) thoughts.

Yeah I have a weakness for super boobs and stuff, won't make no apologies about it, why should I? A woman that gratifies me will likely be able to keep me, so stop complaining about it your guy has a thing because of a attribute of yours..

Yeah but YOU have a brain in your head...

YOU can talk about other things....

YOU can make me laugh and think about other topics....

YOU don't make me feel demeaned....

There is HUGE difference....

If a guy has a brain in his head that is the most attractive thing in the world, and YES we want those types to be thinking that in the back of their head.

it is the ones who make you feel dirty just for exsisting that I am talking about..... the creepies..... the ones that just throw it out there, maybe I am not intimidating so they think they can say what they want??

Old 09-18-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Wasn't a threat at all. Not sure where you got that from? Cuz I said if my claws were out she'd be crying? That's cuz this board is moderated so you can't always post your true feelings w/out getting an infraction/banned.

If my "claws were out" so to speak I would've been a lot harsher. All I did was paraphrase her.
well, you could PM me, but then you wouldn't be able to show off to your friends how you "showed me".....

I think that is a lot what it is about, because you don't have your back up in a pm....

Old 09-18-2010, 01:26 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,596,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
no, just people looking through their bitter glasses.... assume I am a close friend, re-read, and then you would see things in a different light.
Why are you assuming people are bitter? What does that even mean? Are you saying people are bitter because you have a large chest? LOL! Uh, I honestly don't care. I'm happy with my body. I don't think I could tolerate a friend that was so obsessed with herself. Friendship to me is about mutual interests. This thread reveals your behavior and if you are wondering why you have the problems you have look at this thread. You put yourself out there for attention, whether through threads or how you dress. If you want people to see you for things other than how you look stop talking about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships