Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 12:24 AM

5 posts, read 33,367 times

Advertisements

Went to dinner with this girl earlier this week, we had drinks, got tipsy, and ended up making out. In the middle of it she whispered to me that I was cute, so I tried to take it further (bedroom), but she wouldn't go through with it. She said it was late so she should go home. We made out some more but I took her home pretty late, like after 1AM.

This caught me off guard because she has told me that she sleeps around (I don't care about this), and she's only in my city for a couple of months so she's definitely not looking for a relationship (and neither am I).

What do you think she meant when she told me I was cute? Good enough to make out with, but not good enough to have sex with?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2010, 12:34 AM

810 posts, read 1,578,629 times
Yes, that exactly what she meant. Your like a puppy but you ain't no stud. If she was attracted to you she would have said "you're hot"

Sorry dude.

Old 09-18-2010, 12:44 AM

570 posts, read 882,354 times
women are like snow flakes in that they are all individually unique and that they are all too flaky at times

it sounds like she was either on her period and afraid to mention it to you , she forgot to shave her legs, she wasn't feeling beautiful enough to let you see her naked,

or your kissing turned her off.. (least likely)

or you were to aggressive and she felt uncomfortable

or she actually did think that you would make a good platonic guy friend and didn't find you sexy enough.

I've had several women play a game with me. That goes like this. I go in for the kiss, we lock heads for a couple minutes and rub our bodies together. And then the lady will say something like "I just met you", "i think were going to fast" , "you don't even know me that well, or I don't even know much about you" etc..etc..

And then I back away a bit, and say something like "I understand, thats ok, we can take it slow" While I'm still close to her, and ask if she wants to watch a movie or something with me now instead.

And sometimes they will ask , do you want me to leave? And I'll say "no, we can still cuddle or lay here and talk"

And then after maybe one minute and thirty seconds or a full 4 minutes 10 seconds, she will start taking off her top and saying I'm so horny , your just so hot!

The reason I'm mentioning that, is because it is like these women have all read the same book. Like it's some test they're making you take. I passed every time except for one that I can remember. In the one that I failed and it didn't go any further, I remember getting frustrated that she didn't want to do more than making out.

Old 09-18-2010, 12:44 AM

3,485 posts, read 7,309,472 times
Maybe the makeout session was done just so she can sneakily scope out your goods below-the-belt, and then she decided it wasn't worth her time...

Old 09-18-2010, 12:48 AM

3,485 posts, read 7,309,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bright_future View Post
I've had several women play a game with me. That goes like this. I go in for the kiss, we lock heads for a couple minutes and rub our bodies together. And then the lady will say something like "I just met you", "i think were going to fast" , "you don't even know me that well, or I don't even know much about you" etc..etc..

And then I back away a bit, and say something like "I understand, thats ok, we can take it slow" While I'm still close to her, and ask if she wants to watch a movie or something with me now instead.

And sometimes they will ask , do you want me to leave? And I'll say "no, we can still cuddle or lay here and talk"

And then after maybe one minute and thirty seconds or a full 4 minutes 10 seconds, she will start taking off her top and saying I'm so horny , your just so hot!

I don't think that's a game or a test ... It's just the fight between the part of the woman's brain telling her to stop acting like a slvt so a guy won't think poorly of her, and the part of the brain that wants sex. Finally the hormones take over and she doesn't give a rat's ass what he might think. If a guy is super aggressive when she is pondering whether or not she should sleep with him, it is a turn-off because it takes the control out of the woman's hands.

Rather than being a test, it is more like... do you scare her away with near-rape tactics, or do you let her make her own decision?

Old 09-18-2010, 05:08 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,861,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter100 View Post
Went to dinner with this girl earlier this week, we had drinks, got tipsy, and ended up making out. In the middle of it she whispered to me that I was cute, so I tried to take it further (bedroom), but she wouldn't go through with it. She said it was late so she should go home. We made out some more but I took her home pretty late, like after 1AM.

This caught me off guard because she has told me that she sleeps around (I don't care about this), and she's only in my city for a couple of months so she's definitely not looking for a relationship (and neither am I).

What do you think she meant when she told me I was cute? Good enough to make out with, but not good enough to have sex with?
Often us girls will slighty bend the truth on how kinky we are to lure a boy in, ie talking about threesomes,kinky things,overdoing how easy we are etc etc etc.. Hoping that once he has sampled the goods so to say....he will be so happy with that and us as a person he won't mind. Believe me if she didn't like you there would be no making out until after 1 am. Give it some time and see how things play out. She might figure that if you really like her you will wait....and chase her a bit. And if not you aren't worth her time. And how do you know she isn't looking for one? Many women happen to enjoy ldr....so you assuming that's the case might not be true on her part. Then again it could be she just likes the thrill of making you wait for it too....some girls get a high off of that.

Old 09-18-2010, 06:06 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,404,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
Often us girls will slighty bend the truth on how kinky we are to lure a boy in, ie talking about threesomes,kinky things,overdoing how easy we are etc etc etc.. Hoping that once he has sampled the goods so to say....he will be so happy with that and us as a person he won't mind. Believe me if she didn't like you there would be no making out until after 1 am. Give it some time and see how things play out. She might figure that if you really like her you will wait....and chase her a bit. And if not you aren't worth her time. And how do you know she isn't looking for one? Many women happen to enjoy ldr....so you assuming that's the case might not be true on her part. Then again it could be she just likes the thrill of making you wait for it too....some girls get a high off of that.

Old 09-18-2010, 06:18 AM

1,517 posts, read 2,318,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post

Really? The kinds of guys I am interested in don't like girls that are easy or into threesomes.

To the OP, maybe she just really thinks you're cute.

Old 09-18-2010, 06:38 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,689,590 times
Forget 'er

Old 09-18-2010, 06:49 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,619,542 times
"Cute" is the last word you will hear before being banished to the Friend Zone...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships