Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2010, 08:16 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,215,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Yes it does matter MonaLisaVito. And why do you ladies constantly demand men to cast aside how they feel? Why do women not care about why a man feels a certain way, and how he got to that point?
There are a million threads like “my guy never communicates with me!” all over the internet. If anything I’d like more talking and honesty when it comes to their feelings!

Old 11-11-2010, 08:17 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,587,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by black jack22 View Post
society trains men to hold in what they are really feeling and unfortunately leads to a 4x higher suicide rate than women.

Men on cd just express what many men feel in the real world. Female issues are held to a much higher priority than male issues.

Don't think that men in the real world don't feel what many men post on city data. Like the other poster said, they just don't tell you women so they can bed you.

It's not what you ladies like to hear and i could care less.
Excellent post sir! ^^^^

Old 11-11-2010, 08:19 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,614,243 times
Quote:
Yes it does matter MonaLisaVito. And why do you ladies constantly demand men to cast aside how they feel? Why do women not care about why a man feels a certain way, and how he got to that point?
I don't demand any of the stuff you stated above, sorry. However you got to your point of bitterness and how you let it affect you is all up to you. The next person you date should start out with a clean slate like I said, they (the new partner) did not do and is not responsible for what another person has done to you in a previous relationship. This post is not directly at you specifically, but people in general who can't move on.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:21 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,749,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Yes it does, just to name a few, I'll just name three for now, one is recently married, one is a widow and one is a very (cover your eyes Mr. Vito) sexy in camo

there are more but Mr. Vito is sitting right here glaring at me
Mmmmm, some very yummy men on CD. Clever, witty, street smart, hot as all hell. They make these pseudo men look like pathetic caricatures.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Society trains men to hold in what they are really feeling and unfortunately leads to a 4x higher suicide rate than women.

Men on CD just express what many men feel in the real world. Female issues are held to a much higher priority than male issues.

Don't think that men in the real world don't feel what many men post on city data. Like the other poster said, they just don't tell you women so they can bed you.

It's not what you ladies like to hear and I could care less.
For god's sake Black Jack, are you still at this. If your attitude has not changed in the past few years, you need to start seeking a different type of woman than what you currently are looking for, don't you think?

Old 11-11-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
I don't demand any of the stuff you stated above, sorry. However you got to your point of bitterness and how you let it affect you is all up to you. The next person you date should start out with a clean slate like I said, they (the new partner) did not do and is not responsible for what another person has done to you in a previous relationship. This post is not directly at you specifically, but people in general who can't move on.
But that's not realistic. Who we are today is a sum of all our past experiences.

Furthermore, I'm HUMAN which means that I can't just erase bad memories and "move on". If anything, the next person should be understating of my situation and be able to work with it.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
start seeking a different type of woman than what you currently are looking for, don't you think?
I agree. I say he look towards Ukraine, Thailand, Peru..ect

Old 11-11-2010, 08:29 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,749,779 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Society trains men to hold in what they are really feeling and unfortunately leads to a 4x higher suicide rate than women.

Men on CD just express what many men feel in the real world. Female issues are held to a much higher priority than male issues.

It's not what you ladies like to hear and I could care less.
More examples of bitterness dripping voraciously through swollen egos.

"Women are evil, they suck our souls instead of our wood". Whine whine.

You are both examples of the worst types on CD. Try looking up to your competition and you might learn something about how to treat women and how to be successful with women. The real men just shine in CD, they are nice, as opposed to the constant sniffling pansies seen crying into their hankies about how womenhood owns them something.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
But that's not realistic. Who we are today is a sum of all our past experiences.

Furthermore, I'm HUMAN which means that I can't just erase bad memories and "move on". If anything, the next person should be understating of my situation and be able to work with it.
I didn't say you had to erase bad memories, but you learn from them and move on, you grow, evolve. The next person is going to be understanding to a certain extent, but not when they have to constantly be reassuring you that everything is ok over and over and over again. It gets old, quick.

I'm not talking about men specifically, both men and women do this.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
I agree. I say he look towards Ukraine, Thailand, Peru..ect
Have you had good luck there with relationships?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships