Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2010, 11:40 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,840,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well everything went well. We met and went to the cafe and chatting for two hours and then she caught her train. I forgot all about the haircut because it wasn't any arkward moments. Our convo was the same as it was over the phone. She wore high heel boots and looked very good. After I left I didn't know she called me to talk some more because the train was late. So I will call tomorrow and then see what happens.
Awesome...What did she wear? See, your hair didn't even matter. Your CD "Dating Advisors", all do really want you to have a relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I have to disagree with that. Tom Delonge is bald but you would never know. For those that haven't heard of him:
http://13.img.v4.skyrock.net/133/bli...6927_small.jpg
http://belmontcopyright.squarespace....=1265076239262

If your bald spot is small enough to cover up, go for it.
No, I am not talking about that look, which is great if you can pull it off, back in the day, (not long ago)..guys would get a rug, or be missing significant amounts of hair on top, and pull one side over and oil it down. It was And alot of bald men do look very sexy. Just sayin'

Old 12-18-2010, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
That is the best date #1 ending we've heard from you. Call her tomorrow and don't #@%& it up!
This

Old 12-19-2010, 08:36 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,817,462 times
Quote:
Well everything went well. We met and went to the cafe and chatting for two hours and then she caught her train. I forgot all about the haircut because it wasn't any arkward moments. Our convo was the same as it was over the phone. She wore high heel boots and looked very good. After I left I didn't know she called me to talk some more because the train was late. So I will call tomorrow and then see what happens.
Oh Solomon, so what happened after that? Did you talk to her again?

Why oh why don't you or haven't you listened to so many posters over so many years and so many threads and to those who've honestly tried to help you? You're a hopeless cause to so many and thus have become a bit of a mocking post.

Many of us who play with you really would like to see you grow up. At 35 years old you post as though you're a 13 year old.

Answer me this, Grasshopper, is there any chance that you can grow up? Is there anything that any of us might say which just might inspire you?

Cheers!

Old 12-19-2010, 11:37 PM

37,722 posts, read 46,173,141 times
Quote:
Not sure I understand. Your train was late, and you don't know if she called? Her train was late? Do you not have a cell phone?

Old 12-20-2010, 05:11 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,123,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Not sure I understand. Your train was late, and you don't know if she called? Her train was late? Do you not have a cell phone?
She called my cell phone but it was off when she wanted to talk some more when her train was late

Old 12-20-2010, 05:29 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,824,365 times
Quote:
She called my cell phone but it was off when she wanted to talk some more when her train was late
Did you call her back, like you said you would??

C'mon, people wanna know this stuff!

Old 12-20-2010, 07:55 AM

4,534 posts, read 8,355,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
I wonder if she's wearing sneakers.
Well they do have open toed sneakers.

And for those going for a night out on the town, open toed sneaker heels.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:03 AM

697 posts, read 1,283,265 times
did she have a tin foil hat

Old 12-20-2010, 10:18 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,817,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Well they do have open toed sneakers.

And for those going for a night out on the town, open toed sneaker heels.
Don't get him all excited.

The high-heeled boots she wore were apparently acceptable, he had TWO HOURS of nice conversation with her which has to be a first for him. Did they eat, did he pay, did they do a Dutch, did he call her after he missed the call she made to him because her train was late and his cellphone was shut off?

Was she trying to call him to say that this just wasn't a match or was she calling him to say what a great time she had and wanted to see him again? Next episode most eagerly awaited.

Oh TVSG, despite all the back and forth, you have to know that you're loved here. We just wish you would grow up and find happiness and SOLace!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships