Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2010, 06:42 PM

45,592 posts, read 61,004,738 times

Advertisements

You need a car.

You also should have asked her out when you talked to her today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 10:29 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,845,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I called tonight and asked her how her day was and what her holiday plans were this week. I only talked for 10 mins because now that the 1st date has already happened, I don't need to chat it up on he phone anymore. My next call will be asking her out next week which will be tomorrow or Thursday
I'm not following your train of thought here...so after the first date, you're thinking you don't need to "chat it up" at least a bit. I hope you're not playing hard to get TV......

Old 12-21-2010, 10:45 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,488,643 times
Huh? Why didn't you ask her out when you were talking to her? And why do you think that you only had to talk to her for 10 mins and didn't need to "chat it up" when you talked to her on the phone?

I'm not following your thought process.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:59 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,176,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
I'm not following your train of thought here...so after the first date, you're thinking you don't need to "chat it up" at least a bit. I hope you're not playing hard to get TV......
Because it was said somewhere after the first date only call with a PURPOSE. My purpose tonight was to see-"How her day was and to see what she was doing for the Holiday." It was also to see if she answered the phone and she did. So we talked and I teased her a little and then when the conversation seemed to be going at a nice pace i ended it.

So the next call's purpose will be to set up another meeting and then once it's set like my grandpop would say-"GET OUTTA THERE"

lol

Old 12-21-2010, 11:01 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,176,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
Huh? Why didn't you ask her out when you were talking to her? And why do you think that you only had to talk to her for 10 mins and didn't need to "chat it up" when you talked to her on the phone?

I'm not following your thought process.
Mainly because i know we both are not available this week so why even bring it up? I just wanted to show I was thinking about her. Why a set up a date a week and a half in advance??

Old 12-22-2010, 05:37 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,879,448 times
Quote:
I only talked for 10 mins because now that the 1st date has already happened, I don't need to chat it up on he phone anymore.
The World According To TVSG.

Quote:
Because it was said somewhere after the first date only call with a PURPOSE. It was also to see if she answered the phone and she did.
So the next call's purpose will be to set up another meeting and then once it's set like my grandpop would say-"GET OUTTA THERE"
Grasshopper, I can guarantee you that this relationship is going to end up like all the others - nowhere. The way your mind works where relationships are concerned is just so out there and a total mess of game-playing and an unwavering black and white stance which allows no grey in any situation at all. Why on earth would anyone call someone "to see if she answered the 'phone"? The majority of people just wouldn't even think of that. Sheesh.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:18 AM

6,493 posts, read 9,875,364 times
He will give her test after test until she fails one of his "requirements" and it will end like the others lol

Old 12-22-2010, 06:36 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,845,514 times
Quote:
Because it was said somewhere after the first date only call with a PURPOSE. My purpose tonight was to see-"How her day was and to see what she was doing for the Holiday." It was also to see if she answered the phone and she did. So we talked and I teased her a little and then when the conversation seemed to be going at a nice pace i ended it.

lol
A girl who likes a guy will welcome his call almost anytime. Guaranteed. Unless of course, she has her own PURPOSE in mind. Where are you getting your "dating guide" from?. Your approach makes sense in a business office, but not in communication in the dating world....

Old 12-22-2010, 06:36 AM

37,778 posts, read 46,273,948 times
Quote:

lol
Once again, you've got it ALL wrong. You truly are your own worst enemy.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:56 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,496,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
He will give her test after test until she fails one of his "requirements" and it will end like the others lol
Maybe there's nothing wrong with TVSG. Maybe he just has high standards so that's why he doesn't have much luck with dating.

I'm not saying this is definitely the case, but that's how you make it sound. You made it sound like his relationships end because she's not good enough for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships