Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2011, 03:01 PM

440 posts, read 1,030,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
I was first referred to as as MILF by one of my sons friends when he was in high school, since then I've been called it a couple of times by friends of both of my kids. Not a big fan, but not offended. Kids can't help themselves with the catchy terms that are available....
Mom (Andreaspercheron).....our friends called you a MILF because you're frecken HOT!!! LOL I think it started back when I was in the 6th grade!! HAHA I'm just happy to know I also have your stunning looks! HEHE

Old 01-07-2011, 03:15 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,744,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I guess I do understand men using this term because some mothers are HOT. But I could never bring myself to use it. Just being a mother should bring a woman a certain amount of respect. I have no trouble with a little flirting but the MILF term seems abit too much to even me. I think a line has to be drawn and I guess this is where I draw mine.
I can't rep you, but thank you for showing respect

I find the term demeaning and the constant sexualisation of women tiresome.

Old 01-07-2011, 03:18 PM

440 posts, read 1,030,619 times
Wait a minute...are we talking about adults using this term? I only ever heard it referenced when I was in middle and high school hahahaha.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:08 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,308,921 times
Default Thank you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablees8951 View Post
Wait a minute...are we talking about adults using this term? I only ever heard it referenced when I was in middle and high school hahahaha.
I was wondering the same thing. There are posters on this thread bragging about their son's friends calling them a MILF. I am sorry but this is unacceptable, considering the age of the likee, l don't understand why people would relish in the limelight(bragging) especially since there are several cases of teachers (specifically women) having sex with students.

I would not tot the line on this issue. What happens when a father is called a FILF? Is it still cool? No!!! Matter of fact, the Chester Molester Police would lynch that guy on moments notice...and rightfully so! This behavior by any adult, by any gender is unwelcomed and should NOT be accepted.

I can see the responses now. If my response is so wrong or paranoid then walk into your local grocery store with a T-Shirt that says "I am...FILF or MILF." Come back to this thread and tell us how many dirty looks U got.

My opinion this is a Poor topic. I would delete this thread.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:45 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,475,260 times
I never realized so many people were offended by the term MILF. Maybe because I mainly hear teens say it and they use it as a compliment. I never gave much thought to what the actual MILFs think of the term. I assumed they would take it as a compliment, but apparently not.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:49 AM

Well despite what the media would like everyone to think, not all women want to be lusted over and treated like they're merely there for a male's pleasure. Not every woman is solely fixated on her looks and being some bimbo.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:56 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,475,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Well despite what the media would like everyone to think, not all women want to be lusted over and treated like they're merely there for a male's pleasure. Not every woman is solely fixated on her looks and being some bimbo.
I know that, but I thought moms would like it if teenage boys thought she was attractive. That's better than being old and only attracting other old people that can't get anyone else. I don't care what anyone says...I think the only reason old couples exist is because they can't get anyone else.

Old 01-09-2011, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I know that, but I thought moms would like it if teenage boys thought she was attractive. That's better than being old and only attracting other old people that can't get anyone else. I don't care what anyone says...I think the only reason old couples exist is because they can't get anyone else.
And you know everything right

Only insecure women find the idea of teenage children lusting after them to be remotely pleasurable.

Old 01-09-2011, 09:33 AM

89 posts, read 140,924 times
If MILF is acceptable in society, than so should DILF, otherwise it's just another lame double standard. Maybe there are just as many young women into dads as there are boys into moms but it's just not talked about.

Old 01-10-2011, 06:21 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,647,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablees8951 View Post
Mom (Andreaspercheron).....our friends called you a MILF because you're frecken HOT!!! LOL I think it started back when I was in the 6th grade!! HAHA I'm just happy to know I also have your stunning looks! HEHE

LMAO.. Oh Jeez.. Ash! I can't believe you posted this! That was SO long ago.... I guess we age well in our family. Good genes! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships