Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2011, 12:47 AM

199 posts, read 491,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
Actually that say it that way in Harlem,

Jonathan
Talk about racist..........

Old 03-03-2011, 11:53 AM

24 posts, read 37,397 times
yes, I've been referred to as that

Initially I thought it was a rude thing but understood later it's just a poor choice of words (somehow that's "in" with the young ones). So I just take it as a compliment and sometimes I reply, "hide yo kids!"

Old 03-03-2011, 11:56 AM

4,023 posts, read 7,375,961 times
http://serieall.fr/img/article/julie_benz_picture_1.jpg

Moderator cut: pictures of celebrities are copyrighted please use 'URL'

Julie Benz = ultimate MILF

Last edited by Keeper; 03-04-2011 at 05:59 AM..

Old 03-03-2011, 12:10 PM

69 posts, read 80,850 times
yes I've had that happen when my kids took me out for my birthday and some friend didn't know I was my daughters mom....I told him he couldn't handle a woman like me plain and simple and I was no cougar and had little patience for kids I had enough of those already and preferred a man closer to my own age.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:12 PM

138 posts, read 219,622 times
Although I understand the sentiment because there are some HOT mothers out there,no. I have never used that term and will never use it. Maybe it's my upbringing. Maybe it's a Southern thing. I dont know. But mothers, even bad mothers, are still mothers. And that in and of itself deserves recognition and at least some respect. Young men using this term is simply more proof that we have failed to teach our children certain things are just wrong.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:27 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,988,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplesouthernman View Post
Although I understand the sentiment because there are some HOT mothers out there,no. I have never used that term and will never use it. Maybe it's my upbringing. Maybe it's a Southern thing. I dont know. But mothers, even bad mothers, are still mothers. And that in and of itself deserves recognition and at least some respect. Young men using this term is simply more proof that we have failed to teach our children certain things are just wrong.
Enough with the PC stuff. MILF- Mother I'd like to ****. ( aka. A sexually attractive woman who just happens to be a mother also )

If you think you've failed then that sucks for you.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:44 PM

610 posts, read 1,296,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderful Jellal View Post

Julie Benz = ultimate MILF
That's not a milf, thats a babe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
Enough with the PC stuff. MILF- Mother I'd like to ****. ( aka. A sexually attractive woman who just happens to be a mother also )

If you think you've failed then that sucks for you.
She doesn't neccesarily need to be a mother, even if the M stands for "mother".
the critera is that she
A) have mature looks (as in you can tell she's 35+~, meaning she's looks old enough to be a mother even if she didn't have 'em early)
B) is still someone you'd like to sleep with.

Old 03-03-2011, 01:49 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,145,407 times
To me, a mom should either be at least in her mid-30s, or if she's younger, have a kid who's at least 10 years old, to qualify.

I don't consider a 20 year old attractive girl with a one-year old kid to be a MILF.

Old 03-03-2011, 02:51 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,093,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
If you have, how did you take it? Compliment? Offensive statement? Also, by whom were you referred to as a MILF?

I consider it a compliment, my son who was throwing a birthday party for his son who just turned 4, my beautiful grandson, His neighbor who is a few older than my son, my son is 22, came over with his nephews to the party. He told my son to introduce all of us to him, so my son was introducing us, then he said this is my mom, the kid about flipped and said your mom is very beautiful and he started complimenting my hair, so my son knew where he was going and he quickly added and thats her boyfriend to let him know not to go there..My boyfriend just laughed
He though I was my sons girlfriends friend.
It was funny tho

Old 03-03-2011, 02:56 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,145,407 times
Normally I consider it a compliment. However, this past weekend I was at the mall with my son and a random stranger came up to me and said, "Wow...you're quite a MILF!" My son responded, "Mom, what's a MILF?" I had to think of something to say on the spot. Needless to say, it was an awkward moment and not one in which being called a MILF would make me smile.

Otherwise, though, I DO consider it a compliment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships