Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 11:40 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,963 times

Advertisements

Hey, try to look on the bright side. At least she's not having sexual intercourse with horses for extra cash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2011, 11:42 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
If her employers ever go on-line to check her activities, it could cause her to lose her job and future jobs. I'm not quite sure why people don't realize that but they don't.

Anyway, can it be that this activity is exciting for her not only for the sexual aspect of what she is doing but also the danger?

She really is playing with fire and she could very well get burnt and lose her life but....it is her life. I would caution her about the dangers of what she is doing once and then leave it at that.
Are these employers unemployed? They must be having plenty of time in their hands, donie

Old 01-15-2011, 11:44 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
Hey, try to look on the bright side. At least she's not having sexual intercourse with horses for extra cash.
There's always a bight side to any story, I guess.

Old 01-15-2011, 11:46 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,110,026 times
Please talk to your friend - not about her desire to have NSA sex, but her method for finding it. I agree that HOW she is finding it is dangerous and I suggest you put her in touch with a local swing club. While not all sex that happens at a swing club is public, it is in a "public" context - there are others around, most people are vetted in some way, and it's less likely that she will be physically harmed - in fact, it's unlikely. It's also unlikely that she will be outed with regard to her job.

Old 01-15-2011, 11:50 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Please talk to your friend - not about her desire to have NSA sex, but her method for finding it. I agree that HOW she is finding it is dangerous and I suggest you put her in touch with a local swing club. While not all sex that happens at a swing club is public, it is in a "public" context - there are others around, most people are vetted in some way, and it's less likely that she will be physically harmed - in fact, it's unlikely. It's also unlikely that she will be outed with regard to her job.
Are you recommending a golf club?

Old 01-15-2011, 11:55 AM

3,770 posts, read 6,743,495 times
How may people say they are looking for dating and have sex on the first or second date, then decide it's just not working out. NSA is an honest game at least.

Old 01-15-2011, 12:02 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post

You been to the Chicago Club in TJ?

Old 01-15-2011, 12:07 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times
She must be hideous if she can't find some one in the local bar to pick her up. If you're the only lady in the place When they say "Last Call " and the truckers and the band don't even look your way....

Old 01-15-2011, 01:27 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,432,497 times
^^^^I'm sorry but thats not true..I'm very attractive and I do not get approached at all. I'm told I'm very intimidating.

To the OP, its her decision. It's a very risky one as you don't know who you are meeting but that could be the same of a long time dating partner. I mean they could end up killing you too. If you don't agree with it, then tell her but if you do not have a problem with it, then tell her to give you her location, guys car type, etc when these trysts plan to happen. That way if you don't hear from her in so many hours you can check up on her..

Old 01-15-2011, 01:49 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,553,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I have a friend,a former schoolmate who goes online looking for that only. She is a professional woman who has a great career and her own,very independent,not looking for money. I think its dangerous for her and told her so. She is not looking for a relationship and clearly states what she wants in her posts. Is there any way I could change her mind as I'm concerned for her? Can she get fired from her job for posing in semi nude photos and the graphic language she has in her profile?

I do see on this site a lot of men looking for the same thing.Mainly married men though,but when I read her profile she has no boundaries on who she wants to bed her.
To some degree it is no different then going to a bar for the same thing. I will say that it could be safer if handled correctly.
Posting things and making statemens can affect your job depending what type of job you have so it is wise to restrain yourself on what you say, post, and do online, take care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships