Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2011, 02:20 PM

122 posts, read 278,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter18 View Post
Great things happen to good people, and you are an example of that, however, I have to tell you that meeting the kind of woman you have met has been becoming rarer and rarer these days in the US, which is why a lot of these good nice young men are looking beyond these shores to find quality women, most men I know would rather go for a woman who's a stranger to this land yet who is sincere and never been in and out of bad relationships, than to go after women like that who marry the biggest douche since they want to change them only to realize that they got into a bad relationship and later get out of those with a kid or two, wondering all the time why it is that most single men won't give them a chance anymore. You would find a lot of them on this forum too.

I don't know how old you guys are, but if you're under 30 you have a good chance at finding a good woman. You may have to go on the young side (18, 19), but if the girl doesn't mind. (I knew a guy who was 29 and married an 18yo). Also I'm not sure what you're looking for over seas (Russian bride?) but they are often just as, if not more promiscuous as the ladies over here. On top of that often time it turns out the woman is actually a man trying to steal you're money. I'd recommend going for a girl that doesn't need 3 grand and a visa to meet you in person.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:27 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ittiz View Post
I don't know how old you guys are, but if you're under 30 you have a good chance at finding a good woman. You may have to go on the young side (18, 19), but if the girl doesn't mind. (I knew a guy who was 29 and married an 18yo). Also I'm not sure what you're looking for over seas (Russian bride?) but they are often just as, if not more promiscuous as the ladies over here. On top of that often time it turns out the woman is actually a man trying to steal you're money. I'd recommend going for a girl that doesn't need 3 grand and a visa to meet you in person.
wow in my opinion just the opposite. If you're looking for a good wife don't marry anyone under 25. Now if you're looking for pliable young flesh then yes, the pre-adults are where it's at

Old 03-24-2011, 02:30 PM

420 posts, read 877,919 times
I am. Only because even though I have spent the last 15 years divorced, I nver wanted to be this way for the remainder of my life. But women have gotten so pushy and domineering lately. I have trouble conforming to being controlled because I think it is unfair.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:31 PM

817 posts, read 811,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegotsoul831 View Post
I am. Only because even though I have spent the last 15 years divorced, I nver wanted to be this way for the remainder of my life. But women have gotten so pushy and domineering lately. I have trouble conforming to being controlled because I think it is unfair.
Look overseas.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:32 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,996,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
wow in my opinion just the opposite. If you're looking for a good wife don't marry anyone under 25. Now if you're looking for pliable young flesh then yes, the pre-adults are where it's at
Pre-adults are 12-15. And pliable young flesh is 12-24. After 24 people just loose their looks fast. I have had many wonderful conversations with women who were 14 and 16 in Eastern Europe. And women near my age were just mean and materialistic. I guess with aging you realise that the most important thing in the world is money. And nothing else.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:33 PM

817 posts, read 811,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Pre-adults are 12-15. And pliable young flesh is 12-24. After 24 people just loose their looks fast. I have had many wonderful conversations with women who were 14 and 16 in Eastern Europe. And women near my age were just mean and materialistic. I guess with aging you realise that the most important thing in the world is money. And nothing else.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:35 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,728 times
Quote:
I think we have a paradigm thing going on here. We'll just have to agree to disagree

Old 03-24-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter18 View Post
I can swear that you have something going on. And by that I mean you must have your own Russian Bride website. So what is it?

Old 03-24-2011, 02:55 PM

122 posts, read 278,736 times
Quote:

14 to 16 yos are very naive. They are still trying to feel independent and are still trying to get a handle on all the attention they are getting from boys. If you got involved with one, once she has begun to find herself she would probably leave you (especially if you're 5+ years older). As they say better to have loved and lost than never loved at all, but it's baggage you and her don't need. Also if the girls you're interested are over seas then they are completely off limits to you because they are too young (even if you're their own age), they are still girls and not women.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
I think we have a paradigm thing going on here. We'll just have to agree to disagree
In other words, I'm right you're wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships