Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 12:51 PM

220 posts, read 595,542 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

Well, he's not really my dentist. I've only seen him a couple of times when my regular dentist was out of the office.

This man is Gorgeous...just breath taking! I saw him for an appointment a couple of days ago and haven't stopped thinking about him since! I almost feel like he was flirting with me, but I can't be sure...it could have just been him being nice as a part of his job.

I remember him being really nice the one other time that I saw him, but this time, I felt a connection like there was something else there.

I have to go back, towards the end of this month, for a follow-up appointment with my regular dentist. Should I look out for him, leave my number for him (this will take LOTS of courage on my part), or just forget about it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2011, 12:56 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,645,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzSJP View Post
Hello everyone,

Well, he's not really my dentist. I've only seen him a couple of times when my regular dentist was out of the office.

This man is Gorgeous...just breath taking! I saw him for an appointment a couple of days ago and haven't stopped thinking about him since! I almost feel like he was flirting with me, but I can't be sure...it could have just been him being nice as a part of his job.

I remember him being really nice the one other time that I saw him, but this time, I felt a connection like there was something else there.

I have to go back, towards the end of this month, for a follow-up appointment with my regular dentist. Should I look out for him, leave my number for him (this will take LOTS of courage on my part), or just forget about it?
My dentist is a really cool, nice guy. He lives on a local lake and we talk fishing all the time when I'm in there. We also talk about classic cars as he likes them and is into them too! He tells me about all his African Safaris he goes on with a little help from me! LOL He is married though and seems to treat gals the same way as me. I'd play it cool until you find out.

Old 03-04-2011, 12:59 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,220 times
You too. My dentist is so hot.

Whenever it's novacaine time, he'll say, you're okay, you're okay, breath, breath through it. It hurts so good.

I think I love him.

Old 03-04-2011, 01:02 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
I'd find out from a nurse if he's married, involved with someone or likes the same sex before I'd embarrass myself.

Or, I'd go so often just to look at him my insurance would be maxed out - but my teeth would be PERFECT!

Old 03-04-2011, 01:14 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,645,401 times
Also not to be a downer on the subject, but I wouldn't get too emotionally attached to him. A man like that, especially if he is good looking probably has hundreds of offers a week. Just saying!

Old 03-04-2011, 01:18 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times
Wow, I need to find a new dentist! Mine is very good-looking, but female - and I like the boys.

I had such a crush on my dentist when I was in middleschool, though. He shared an office with my orthodontist, and I would be mortified when he'd come into the room to talk to my orthodontist, and I'd be in the chair getting my braces tightened, with those plastic things stretching my lips away from my teeth. Not my best look.

Old 03-04-2011, 01:19 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,221,387 times
You have nothing to lose!! I would totally give it a shot - ask a nurse if he's attached and if not give it a go!
If he says no, so what! At least you had the courage to ask.

Old 03-04-2011, 01:23 PM

946 posts, read 2,918,515 times
Not to burst your bubble but if you've noticed, most professionals in the medical field are very friendly with their patients. Sometimes it can confuse you and make you think you have a "connection" . But if you're sure of it, AND you're sure he's single, more power to you if you're brave enough to make a move! I wish I had that kind of courage.

Old 03-04-2011, 01:24 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times
My boss years ago ended up with her GYN. How awkward! But it happens, I guess.

Old 03-04-2011, 02:50 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,106 times
I would not ask the receptionist or other helpers if he's married. YOU should make the move. What do you have to lose? Just casually say something like, "Do you like living in this area? What are your wife?" Then he will presumably let you know if there's a "Mrs. Dentist."

If he's married, let it go. If he's unmarried, say something like, "Wow, I'm surprised a professional guy like you is on the loose. Amazing!"

That will let him know you're interested. If he's similarly interested in you, he will pursue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships